Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1608
View in linear mode

Subject: "So Cal Group Dyno Day!!" Previous topic | Next topic
CVedEclipseMar-02-02 09:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1608, "So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"

ok.. me and my friend are trying to get a group dyno day going.. how many of you in the So Cal area would be interested in getting one going?? prices are based on how many people we can get to go.. i know of a place that will dyno us for $40bux each if we can get 15 people to go.. any interest??? post here, maybe we can get this going

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!, SonicYan, Mar-03-02 11:31 AM, #1
RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!, Teameclipse804, Mar-03-02 12:24 PM, #2
      RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!, mitsuman, Mar-03-02 07:11 PM, #3
           RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!, thedawg, Mar-04-02 06:23 AM, #4
                RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!, BlackSoCalZ, Mar-04-02 12:56 PM, #5
                     RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!, CVedEclipse, Mar-04-02 03:28 PM, #6
                          RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!, Teameclipse804, Mar-04-02 04:34 PM, #7
                               RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!, CVedEclipse, Mar-04-02 08:33 PM, #8
                                    RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!, FuSi0N, Mar-06-02 09:08 AM, #9
                                         RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!, mitsuman, Mar-06-02 06:09 PM, #10
                                              RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!, SonicYan, Mar-07-02 02:49 AM, #11
                                                   RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!, ourformerselves, Mar-07-02 03:16 AM, #12
                                                        RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!, mitsuman, Mar-07-02 08:39 AM, #13
                                                             RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!, CVedEclipse, Mar-07-02 09:02 PM, #14
                                                                  RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!, Eric97GS, Mar-08-02 03:19 AM, #15
                                                                       RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!, DownAzzDSM, Mar-09-02 10:35 AM, #16
                                                                            RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!, mitsuman, Mar-11-02 06:51 PM, #17

SonicYanMar-03-02 11:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1609, "RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Yeah sure, I'd be interested. Time to see whether the UDP was worth it.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Teameclipse804Mar-03-02 12:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#1610, "RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"
In response to Reply # 1

I'd be interested, except it might be easier if we join the SOCAL SERCA (Nissan SE-R) group. A couple dsm's went last time including me. It's also 40 bucks at R&D Dyno in Gardena which is a pretty well known shop. I think it would be hard for us alone to get 15 to go, since we can't even get 15 to go to the meets. Where would you set up this group dyno at, and how many pulls would we get?

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

mitsumanMar-03-02 07:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#1611, "RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"
In response to Reply # 2

hey im interested. le us know when where and how many runs. late

"Proud to be, a 2gnt"

-mitsuman

Performance:
1. AEM cold air intake
1. NGK plugs

Ride:
1. motegi mr7 17'' wrapped
in yokohama A550v
235/45/17

Sound:
1. sony xplod cdxm620 deck
2. 2 10'' audiobahn subs
3. nice shiny audiobahn
amp

In room:
1. blitz front end(thnx 2
eclipse804)
2. H&R sport springs(thnx 2
eclipse804)

Fun mods:
1. "Nozzel mod"

Wanted:
1. to much ish to list... but a
boy can dream

in the mail:
1. HRC STG 2
2. Greddy Power Extreme
3. Blits Super Sound BOV
4. HKS Turbo timer

-mitsuman 95 GS 5-spd w/97-99 front end
Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com
AIM s/n : mitsuman95gs

thedawgMar-04-02 06:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#1612, "RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"
In response to Reply # 3

I'll go... don't care who we go with, cheaper is better.

If my car's still dead by then, I'll dyno my 50hp beater.

BlackSoCalZMar-04-02 12:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
67 posts,
#1613, "RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"
In response to Reply # 4

Extreme Performance in Grand Terrace would probably be the target place that were looking into. It's off the 215 between the 60 and 10.

When we had our last dyno day there it was $40 for 3 pulls. Wideband O2's are avaliable, but I dont remember what they charged or what the drill was on that. If you want to do some tuning that will be an additional cost. Theyll accomodate small, quick changes to the cars, but they don't want to have cars sit on the dyno for too long while changes are being made unless you make arrangements for it and are willing to pay. They do not take credit cards, CASH ONLY.

Extreme wants a minimum of 20 cars. They say they could accomadate up to about 40. There is parking for at least that many there.

Me and Mike (CVedEclipse) havent contacted them yet, were just trying to get some interest seeing as how we need a decent amount of cars to go to get this done. Im sure alot of you have friends, family, co-workers that are interested in getting dynoed, so just round up what you can, and we can see how close we get. I know I can grab quite a few LS1 cars to go, but since this is your board, Id rather have you guys get as many people that you want to go, and I can try to fill in any gaps that we may need. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I know that Morgan Motorsports in Chatsworth also accomodates group dyno days, so we can probably look into that as well. So we have 6 so far, if you can each get a friend to go, then we would be well on our way! Lets see what happens!

- Ryan

2000 Camaro Z28 - M6
367.9 RWHP/360.2 RWTQ
http://Ryans2000Z28.freewebspace.com

CVedEclipseMar-04-02 03:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#1614, "RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"
In response to Reply # 5

haha.. bastards!! now they want 20?!?! well.. lets get this thing rolling, im sure that we can get 20 ppl to go.. regardless on what kinds of cars we bring. and we really havent set a date to go yet.. we are just getting the idea out there and we'll plan on a day that will hopefully accomodate everyone.

^^what once was^^

Teameclipse804Mar-04-02 04:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#1615, "RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"
In response to Reply # 6

If we can't get enough people, the Socal SE-R club said we can join them, if we have like 5 to 10 cars. They are planning one soon too. Their's is at R&D Dyno, and I like their dyno results since a lot of magazines use them, and AEM uses them too. Just a backup plan in case. It's also 40 bucks, and I got to make about 6 pulls last time (adjusting my cam gears a couple times).

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

CVedEclipseMar-04-02 08:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#1616, "RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"
In response to Reply # 7

joining the SE-Rs doesnt seem like too bad an idea. anyway we can get to do some pulls for cheap is all good for me.. let us know when they plan to do it, and if we cant get enough 2gnters (and a Z28) by the time they have their day.. i say we should jump into their mix.

^^what once was^^

FuSi0NMar-06-02 09:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#1617, "RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"
In response to Reply # 8

When is this suppose to take place? Im gonna be in the socal area Mar 22 thru the 25.

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

mitsumanMar-06-02 06:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#1618, "RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"
In response to Reply # 9

i really wanna go. see my power increase with the kit on. let me kn ow when and how much. i can prob get a friend of mine to go.

"Proud to be, a 2gnt"

-mitsuman

Performance:
1. AEM cold air intake
1. NGK plugs

Ride:
in yokohama A550v
235/45/17

Sound:
2. 2 10'' audiobahn subs
3. nice shiny audiobahn
amp

In room:
eclipse804)
eclipse804)

Fun mods:
1. "Nozzel mod"

Wanted:
boy can dream

in the mail:
1. HRC STG 2
2. Greddy Power Extreme
3. Blits Super Sound BOV
4. HKS Turbo timer

Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com

SonicYanMar-07-02 02:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#1619, "RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"
In response to Reply # 10

Wha? U already got the kit on? Congrats and enjoy...

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

ourformerselvesMar-07-02 03:16 AM
Member since Feb 06th 2002
564 posts,
#1620, "RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"
In response to Reply # 11

Yeah, when is it? I live in Vegas but would probably drive down there for it. It would be best if it weren't until early April for me so I can get all my new shiznit put on.

Thanks, Richard (97 ESi)
http://www.ourformerselves.com/richard/main.htm

----------------------------------------------------------
CURRENT MODS:
AEM Cold Air Intake | Magnacor 8.5 Ignition Wires | NKG Spark Plugs | Sylvania Cool Blue Headlights | Cobra Eyes Windshield Washer Blue LED Lights | Nokya Motorsports Sport Pedal Set

IN THE MAIL:
OBX Racing Sports - Type H (HKS) Cat-Back
AF/X - Underdrive Pulley
Stock Throttle Body (thanks Creamo3!)
Eibach Springs - Pro Kit
KYB - AGX Shocks/Struts

Thanks, Richard -- 97 ESi
16.46 @ 86.03mph

http://www.ourformerselves.com/
http://www.cardomain.com/id/talonipse/

AEM COLD AIR INTAKE | PACESETTER 2.5" MONZA CAT-BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM | OBX B5 MUFFLER | ENERGY SUSPENSION FRONT & REAR MOTOR MOUNTS | 18X7" ENKEI RSF2 WHEELS W/ NITTO NT 450 215/40Z TIRES | GOLDLINE LOWERING SPRINGS | KYB AGX STRUTS | INGALLS FRONT & REAR CAMBER ADJUSTERS | ALPINE CDA-9807 RECIEVER | ALPINE MRD-M300 AMP | ALPINE SWR-1041D 10" TYPE R SUB | Q-LOGIC QLH-.6510SX ENCLOSURE | STINGER HPM 8GA AMP KIT | DAYTONA BLUE PAINT JOB | IMPULL R34 FRONT BUMPER | BLITZ REAR BUMPER | BLITZ SIDE SKIRTS | ECLIPSE TURBO WING | PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS (BLACK/BLUE) | EURO ALTEZZA TAILLIGHTS | STREET GLOW SG-201 NEO-BLUE NEON UNDER CAR KIT | SPAL AMENITY SHAVED DOOR KIT | REVERSE NITE GLOW GUAGES | OBX SHORT THROW SHIFTER | SYMBORSKIT SHIFTER KIT | AFTERMARKET BLUE SHIFTER | NOKYA FOOT PEDALS

mitsumanMar-07-02 08:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#1621, "RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"
In response to Reply # 12

nah i dont have it yet, but i was refering to when i have the kit on then i will want to go asap.

"Proud to be, a 2gnt"

-mitsuman

Performance:
1. AEM cold air intake
1. NGK plugs

Ride:
in yokohama A550v
235/45/17

Sound:
2. 2 10'' audiobahn subs
3. nice shiny audiobahn
amp

In room:
eclipse804)
eclipse804)

Fun mods:
1. "Nozzel mod"

Wanted:
boy can dream

in the mail:
1. HRC STG 2
2. Greddy Power Extreme
3. Blits Super Sound BOV
4. HKS Turbo timer

Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com

CVedEclipseMar-07-02 09:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#1622, "RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"
In response to Reply # 13

just to keep everyone updated.. me and marcus have been talking and we are waiting on a couple things.
1. if we can get enough 2gnters (along with friends) we can get our own dynoday going (20ppl needed).
2. marcus is waiting to see when the SE-R club is going to get their meet going and to see if we can squeeze in there.

so, hopefully we can get our own day going, but if we cant, hopefully we can get our pulls in with the SE-R guys.

^^what once was^^

Eric97GSMar-08-02 03:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
325 posts,
#1623, "RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"
In response to Reply # 14

I am down so I can dyno my car before my kit goes on.

97 Eclipse GS

DownAzzDSMMar-09-02 10:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
#1624, "RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"
In response to Reply # 15

You know I'm down.... I need to know what kind of numbers my Venom is putting down

Steve
Black 97 GS
First time at track 16.231 @ 86.11 (Intake & Exhaust/ 17" rims)
Best time- 14.154 @ 101.22
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

mitsumanMar-11-02 06:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#1625, "RE: So Cal Group Dyno Day!!"
In response to Reply # 16

im goin, count me in. hopefully nuthin else happens to me jeez. i really hope i can go this time

"Proud to be, a 2gnt"

-mitsuman

Performance:
1. HRC STG 2
2. Greddy Power Extreme
3. Blits Super Sound BOV
4. HKS Turbo timer

Ride:
in yokohama A550v
235/45/17

Sound:
2. 2 10'' audiobahn subs
3. nice shiny audiobahn
amp

In room:
eclipse804)
eclipse804)

Fun mods:
1. "Nozzel mod"

Wanted:
boy can dream

Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1608 Previous topic | Next topic