Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1585
View in linear mode

Subject: "Possible CF wing group buy." Previous topic | Next topic
Mystic511Feb-27-02 05:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1585, "Possible CF wing group buy."

Who would be interested in a carbon fiber wing group buy?

I called up some peepz, and they gave me some quick numbers..

If i get a group buy of 5 people:

The CF double wings will be: $240 (retail 350)
The CF singles will be: $220 (retail 300)
Aluminum dobuels will be 120: (retail 200)

I can mix and match as many as I want, as long as i buy more then 5 wings.

If i can get more then 20, pricing should go down again, but i won't get my hopes up for that.

If this goes down, it will go down during/after May.

I know i can do it because Glacius' parents own a shop that we can use to pass the distributor part of the wholesale company! =)

Posts your thoughts now... with emails.

If you have a feeling that you will DEFINATELY be in, let's try to start a list like with the neuspeed bar.

1) Allen - CF Double Wing - Mystic511@hotmail.com

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: CF wing group buy?, GorkoRacing, Feb-27-02 05:53 AM, #1
RE: CF wing group buy?, 98GST16, Feb-27-02 05:57 AM, #2
RE: CF wing group buy?, Mystic511, Feb-27-02 06:13 AM, #3
      RE: CF wing group buy?, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Feb-27-02 06:48 AM, #4
           RE: CF wing group buy?, evan2, Feb-27-02 06:51 AM, #5
RE: Possible CF wing group buy., charger71, Feb-27-02 07:52 AM, #6
RE: Possible CF wing group buy., Mystic511, Feb-27-02 08:09 AM, #7
      RE: Possible CF wing group buy., vegasdsmr, Feb-27-02 08:23 AM, #8
           RE: Possible CF wing group buy., Teameclipse804, Feb-27-02 09:18 AM, #9
                RE: Possible CF wing group buy., evan2, Feb-27-02 10:43 AM, #10
                     RE: Possible CF wing group buy., Mystic511, Feb-28-02 02:52 AM, #11
                          RE: Possible CF wing group buy., vegasdsmr, Feb-28-02 06:39 AM, #12
                               RE: Possible CF wing group buy., Lotalon, Feb-28-02 07:15 AM, #13
                               RE: Possible CF wing group buy., Mystic511, Feb-28-02 07:18 AM, #14
                                    RE: Possible CF wing group buy., DSMRoadster, Feb-28-02 11:57 AM, #15
                                         RE: Possible CF wing group buy., vegasdsmr, Feb-28-02 07:02 PM, #16
                                              RE: Possible CF wing group buy., evan2, Mar-01-02 12:03 AM, #17
                                                   RE: Possible CF wing group buy., vegasdsmr, Mar-01-02 06:41 AM, #18

GorkoRacingFeb-27-02 05:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1586, "RE: CF wing group buy?"
In response to Reply # 0

I'll be in

Anthony
97 White RS
GReddy evo catback
AEM CAI
AFX udp
NGK plugs and wires
17 inch G-Racing Suzus
TOYO Proxes T1-S
Eibach Prokit
FU,RU strut bars
$15 Rear camber mod
Symborski shift kit
HurricaneGS short shifter (Thanks Glenn)

Coming Soon!:
Neuspeed Front upper strut bar
FL,RL strut bars

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

98GST16Feb-27-02 05:57 AM
Member since Jan 20th 2002
312 posts,
#1587, "RE: CF wing group buy?"
In response to Reply # 0

If you don't need the money until you do this in may I'm in. Might want to post a link to pictures of them. These are good prices.
casbon2003@yahoo.com

Mystic511Feb-27-02 06:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
#1588, "RE: CF wing group buy?"
In response to Reply # 2

www.zero1racing.com

i don't know quality or anything. I just know they were really nice on the phone, and dirt cheap compared to the 500 dollar CF wings i find everywhere else online.

16.1 @ 87.11

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,

ModeratorEvuLFleAFeb-27-02 06:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#1589, "RE: CF wing group buy?"
In response to Reply # 3

My comment, ik.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

evan2Feb-27-02 06:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3903 posts,
#1590, "RE: CF wing group buy?"
In response to Reply # 4

hmmmm new wing... for evan.. damn let me see pics allen

I love dino and 2gnt. ####ers (my word) bliz stole it but i let him borrow it

charger71Feb-27-02 07:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
199 posts,
#1591, "RE: Possible CF wing group buy."
In response to Reply # 0

Is there anything wrong with the aluminum spoilers? Will they dent or damage the hatch?

If not, I'm in for one.

Mystic511Feb-27-02 08:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
#1592, "RE: Possible CF wing group buy."
In response to Reply # 6

you have to drill new holes and fill in the old ones to prevent water from going in the trunk.

evan, pics are on that page i posted earlier.

16.1 @ 87.11

vegasdsmrFeb-27-02 08:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#1593, "RE: Possible CF wing group buy."
In response to Reply # 7

how bout a direct link for us medievil dialup folks, that link leads to a 2minute wait, and then close, and write this post.

or just post pics of em,

for that cheap, r they really fiberglass w/ a carbon fiber decal?? or can i jump up and down on em, like that vid w/hood.

also, i got the big stock wang, would i have to fill holes?? and drill more, or would this wing mount right up??

thanks

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Teameclipse804Feb-27-02 09:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#1594, "RE: Possible CF wing group buy."
In response to Reply # 8

Wow, that's super cheap if it's real cf. The real cf ones are around 800 for the one that everyone has been getting recently (honda/toyota people, not anyone on this board). Once their wings come out, hopefully someone can confirm the quality of it. I might be in, or I might just also setup a dealer account if it's good quality.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

evan2Feb-27-02 10:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3903 posts,
#1595, "RE: Possible CF wing group buy."
In response to Reply # 9

well i kinda doubt that its rea Cf.. but u never know..

i wouldnt minding having a black wang though like that..

i like how it kinda pushed the wing back.. id have to see how it looks..

and i would need to know how far apart the stands are.. see if i could use my stock holes..im not shaving and painting that ish again

Mystic511Feb-28-02 02:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
#1596, "RE: Possible CF wing group buy."
In response to Reply # 10

whoops, i didn't know there was flash.. cuz i didn't look until after the main screen loaded up.

that's a pic of it.. i'm sure you've seen it in a car mag, cuz that's where i found it.

And, i'm not sure if it's all real carbon fiber, or just CF on top of aluminum.. but i know i have found real CF wings for like 500-600 (and then they claim shipping is free). So it seems possible that it's the real thing.

When it comes down to actually ordering, i'll confirm quality and everything.

Evan, it looks like they'll fit the same holes for you.

Anyone know how much it'll cost to ship the wings out individually after i get them?

16.1 @ 87.11

vegasdsmrFeb-28-02 06:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#1597, "RE: Possible CF wing group buy."
In response to Reply # 11

i appreciate your help in this endeacor, but i cant go makin decisions not knowing the quality/material the product in which im going to purchase is made of.

give em a call, tell em u have lotsof interest, and see what they say...

real, all c/f? or aluminum wrapped in c/f??

tia

btw, thanks for postin the pics

i farted on your wiki

LotalonFeb-28-02 07:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
256 posts,
#1598, "RE: Possible CF wing group buy."
In response to Reply # 12

i doubt there real

www.boostabuse.com

im now the online distributor for www.jspamerica.com
killer wings and body kits for some makes

they have the carbon fibre true carbon wings
will be able to drop ship to your door

pricing will be extremely decent as well

looking about 400 single stacked
and about 500 double stacked
Shipped and sent to your door total price

that is jsut ballpark i get my pricing in about 1 week
email if interested

lotalon@cogeco.ca

Keith

Mystic511Feb-28-02 07:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
#1599, "RE: Possible CF wing group buy."
In response to Reply # 12

i called, no answer. i guess they have short hours.

So, besides finding out if it's real cf or just cf on top of aluminum.. any other questions you guys want to ask?

i know evan wants to know how far apart the stands are. don't worry bro, i got you covered.

might as well get it all done in one shot. so post your questions.

16.1 @ 87.11

DSMRoadsterFeb-28-02 11:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
#1600, "RE: Possible CF wing group buy."
In response to Reply # 14

I prefer alluminum, but was hoping this group buy was sooner, like this week. I'm ordering all things before I get home. Car is getting complete makeover in and out.

"Can't have rice without the beef"

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

vegasdsmrFeb-28-02 07:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#1601, "RE: Possible CF wing group buy."
In response to Reply # 15

how bout if it will mount in the stock holes for my current spawla??

thanks for tryin to get ahold of em...

i farted on your wiki

evan2Mar-01-02 12:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3903 posts,
#1602, "RE: Possible CF wing group buy."
In response to Reply # 16

sean ur not serious right? your stock wang holes no way jose..

well thanks allen.
need
distance from center of bolt to center of bolt
and how high are them legs of the wang..
any pics of that wing on a eclipse

vegasdsmrMar-01-02 06:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#1603, "RE: Possible CF wing group buy."
In response to Reply # 17

i know nuthing, thats why i gotta ask. but thanks... id like to see what he asked for too.

since i gotta drill up sum shit, i doubt ill be in. too much werk, imo

i farted on your wiki

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1585 Previous topic | Next topic