Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1583
View in linear mode

Subject: "I'm thinking about renting a track for a day down in MD" Previous topic | Next topic
dzaVengeFeb-26-02 05:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
76 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1583, "I'm thinking about renting a track for a day down in MD"

I'll need 12 more people. I wont do it unless we have 12 people that will participate fo' sho'

i'm thinking of late April. I've got a few people from ASOG, you may know them... me, kiku, glacius

It'll be 75 bucks per participant

Highlights:
-Eight daylight hours of track time
-Traction compound sprayed to the 60' mark at no charge, same as most weekly events are prepped. If you need traction compound after the 60' mark, cost will be at $0.50 per foot in your lane.
-Compulink timing system with timeslips
-An EMT and ambulance are provided
-All vehicles must pass IHRA tech inspection

more on www.mirdrag.com/rentals.htm

------------------------------
-Dan

my eclipse looks funny

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Mystic511Feb-27-02 05:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1584, "RE: I'm thinking about renting a track for a day down in MD"
In response to Reply # 0

i'd be willing to do that. depending on if i get my turbo by then.

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1583 Previous topic | Next topic