Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1559
View in linear mode

Subject: "those close to the bronx" Previous topic | Next topic
RSin oRACLeFeb-25-02 11:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
154 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1559, "those close to the bronx"

u must have heard of zerega ave. .. the insane amounts of rice pisses me off ....but i saw a WRX and an S4 go at it and also a worked out vw jetta almost took a worked out 94 stang .. it was for the most part stupid and unorganised but some of the runs were good .... anyone near by want to meet up and go? show the countless rice what dsms are about .. i counted one there last weekend .. which is unacceptable .. lol

Unorthadox racing pulley
Aem short ram intake
Apex-i N1 cat-back(2.5)
Nakiyama flat black euro tails
Black projection headlights
Oz m

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: those close to the bronx, snowboarder, Feb-26-02 10:35 AM, #1
RE: those close to the bronx, Remy, Feb-27-02 11:20 AM, #2
RE: those close to the bronx, Remy, Feb-27-02 11:21 AM, #3
RE: those close to the bronx, DSMRoadster, Feb-28-02 12:01 PM, #4
      RE: those close to the bronx, RSin oRACLe, Mar-02-02 04:28 AM, #5
      RE: those close to the bronx, Remy, Mar-03-02 07:16 AM, #7
      RE: those close to the bronx, eclipzza97rs, Mar-02-02 01:06 PM, #6
           RE: those close to the bronx, RSin oRACLe, Mar-03-02 07:45 AM, #8
                RE: those close to the bronx, Remy, Mar-03-02 12:29 PM, #9
                RE: those close to the bronx, icedout, Mar-04-02 05:03 AM, #10
                RE: those close to the bronx, eclipzza97rs, Mar-04-02 10:28 AM, #11
                     RE: those close to the bronx, RSin oRACLe, Mar-05-02 05:26 AM, #12
                          RE: those close to the bronx, Remy, Mar-07-02 04:46 AM, #13
                               RE: those close to the bronx, eclipzza97rs, Mar-07-02 12:11 PM, #14
                                    RE: those close to the bronx, RSin oRACLe, Mar-08-02 01:57 AM, #15
                                    RE: those close to the bronx, Remy, Mar-08-02 02:41 AM, #16
                                    RE: those close to the bronx, Turbo98RS, Mar-08-02 04:25 AM, #17
                                         RE: those close to the bronx, RSin oRACLe, Mar-08-02 05:10 AM, #18
RE: those close to the bronx, Turbo98RS, Mar-08-02 09:14 AM, #19
RE: those close to the bronx, snowboarder, Mar-08-02 10:47 AM, #20
      RE: those close to the bronx, RSin oRACLe, Mar-08-02 01:11 PM, #21
           RE: those close to the bronx, Remy, Mar-08-02 02:07 PM, #22
                RE: those close to the bronx, RSin oRACLe, Mar-08-02 02:36 PM, #23

snowboarderFeb-26-02 10:35 AM
Member since Dec 27th 2001
283 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1560, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 0

you talking about hunts point!!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RemyFeb-27-02 11:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1561, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 1

Yeah I wanna go with you but my car is still in the shop.I am still waiting for those springs to come in, If you wanna check it out it is on Jerome ave and 177th the place is called La Salocion. red eclipse you can't miss it. By the way have you seen a black eclipse with a body kit on it arounf the fordam area. I'v seen it a few times but really not up close. My girl sees it all the time.

Auto Tranny- Full Blitz kit- Combat VR wing- 17'ADR Phase 2 Rims- M3 Style mirrors w/led- Universal Exhaust- Iceman CAI- G-3 Altezzas- Indiglo Gauges- Eibach sportline springs-
Xplod System

Remdawgz@aol.com

10 MB C300- Family Car
07 MB CLK350 - Daily Driver
03 Evo VIII GSR - 569hp Daily Driver
04 Evo VIII RS - Weekend Warrior (sold)
95 TSI AWD-500+hp- sold (huge mistake))
95 Eclipse (First NYC turbo'd 420a) sold
6 other dsms sold or parted out.

CornBread Racing
R.I.P Shane aka Cornbread.
Racing will never be the same with out you brother.

RemyFeb-27-02 11:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#1562, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 0

>u must have heard of zerega ave. .. the insane amounts of
>rice pisses me off ....but i saw a WRX and an S4 go at it
>and also a worked out vw jetta almost took a worked out 94
>stang .. it was for the most part stupid and unorganised but
>some of the runs were good .... anyone near by want to meet
>up and go? show the countless rice what dsms are about .. i
>counted one there last weekend .. which is unacceptable ..
>lol

what day did you go ?

Auto Tranny- Full Blitz kit- Combat VR wing- 17'ADR Phase 2 Rims- M3 Style mirrors w/led- Universal Exhaust- Iceman CAI- G-3 Altezzas- Indiglo Gauges- Eibach sportline springs-
Xplod System

Remdawgz@aol.com

10 MB C300- Family Car

CornBread Racing

DSMRoadsterFeb-28-02 12:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
#1563, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 3

I'm one state over and would like to show up when I'm home, but I'll easily get lost in the Bronx. All the expressways and parkways just fucks me up. However I know NYC quite well. Wouldn't mind doing a little after hour racing on streets of Manhatten espcially right by Columbia University and Harlem.

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

RSin oRACLeMar-02-02 04:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
154 posts,
#1564, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 4

i was there last friday the 22nd .. what do u guys say about this weekend coming up ? lets say friday the 8th ????? we can all meet up .. chill for a bit and go ? sound good ?

Unorthadox racing pulley
Aem short ram intake
Apex-i N1 cat-back(2.5)
Oz m

RemyMar-03-02 07:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#1565, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 5

>i was there last friday the 22nd .. what do u guys say about
>this weekend coming up ? lets say friday the 8th ????? we
>can all meet up .. chill for a bit and go ? sound good ?

Friday the 8th is perfect.

Xplod System

Remdawgz@aol.com

10 MB C300- Family Car

CornBread Racing

eclipzza97rsMar-02-02 01:06 PM
Member since Feb 12th 2002
48 posts,
#1566, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 4

yeah im from the area, bronx/white plains
let me know, I'll go see whats up.

www.LowGravitycc.com

RSin oRACLeMar-03-02 07:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
154 posts,
#1567, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 6

alright guys we have a week to plan this ... where do u guys want to meet ? this should be fun ..lets get a head count of whos coming and from where so we can meet at a convient spot

Unorthadox racing pulley
Aem short ram intake
Apex-i N1 cat-back(2.5)
Oz m

RemyMar-03-02 12:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#1568, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 8

Maybe we can meet up in the white stone movie theater parking lot and just all role down to hunts point together and scare the shit out of everyone.

Xplod System

Remdawgz@aol.com

10 MB C300- Family Car

CornBread Racing

icedoutMar-04-02 05:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#1569, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 9

how about everyone meet up @ my building in times square @ midnight and then we roll up.....

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

eclipzza97rsMar-04-02 10:28 AM
48 posts,
#1570, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 8

Im in. just let me know the spot date and time

www.LowGravitycc.com

RSin oRACLeMar-05-02 05:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
154 posts,
#1571, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 11

i like the whitestone idea its will be eaiser to meet up .. lets do that since its close to the area where we are going .. now lets get a head count on whose going

so i guess the time is 1130pm the 8th of march
whitestone movie complex right in front ..

Unorthadox racing pulley
Aem short ram intake
Apex-i N1 cat-back(2.5)
Oz m

RemyMar-07-02 04:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#1572, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 12

So its official then, Friday night at 11:30 at the White Stone movie theater parking lot. Hey everyone should send a e-mail to all the local dsms around so we could have a good turn out. I hope to be there because my car should be ready today.

Xplod System

Remdawgz@aol.com

10 MB C300- Family Car

CornBread Racing

eclipzza97rsMar-07-02 12:11 PM
48 posts,
#1573, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 13

Could I get a nextel 2 way # from-someone
I dont wanna get lost and miss out.

www.LowGravitycc.com

RSin oRACLeMar-08-02 01:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
154 posts,
#1574, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 14

ill be there tonight !~! 1130 right in front ... i will be rolling with a blue rsx and an 3.2 cl .... see u guys there

Unorthadox racing pulley
Aem short ram intake
Apex-i N1 cat-back(2.5)
Oz m

RemyMar-08-02 02:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#1575, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 15

Rsx? wheres the eclipse man ?

Xplod System

Remdawgz@aol.com

10 MB C300- Family Car

CornBread Racing

Turbo98RSMar-08-02 04:25 AM
Member since Jan 10th 2002
31 posts,
#1576, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 14

I'm from Staten Island, if your going let me know I have 2 way Nextel, lemme know my # is 172*44*25511 my name Dave, later.

RSin oRACLeMar-08-02 05:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
154 posts,
#1577, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 17

remy she will be there !! i said i will be rolling with them ..lol anyway my home number is 718 829 8582 mi chiamo giovanni .. lol my name is john so 1130 whitestone people !! come on and show especially you dave we could use a boosted 420 lol

Unorthadox racing pulley
Aem short ram intake
Apex-i N1 cat-back(2.5)
Oz m

Turbo98RSMar-08-02 09:14 AM
Member since Jan 10th 2002
31 posts,
#1578, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 0

Any idea how many rides are expected. Anyone near Staten Island going??

snowboarderMar-08-02 10:47 AM
Member since Dec 27th 2001
283 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1579, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 19

Hey it ICEDOUT checkin in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fella's i can't make it tonight.... i get off at midnight from work in times square and have to be back at 7am for a 17hr shift... IF anyone is interested in meeting up on sunday for springvalley RT 59 give me a holla... cell 201-982-6418.... maybe next time i'll roll up to hunts with ya.....
later
Gerard
AKA icedout

RSin oRACLeMar-08-02 01:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
154 posts,
#1580, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 20

looks like shit out there tonight ....

900pm

Unorthadox racing pulley
Aem short ram intake
Apex-i N1 cat-back(2.5)
Oz m

RemyMar-08-02 02:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#1581, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 21

Me and my boy in his 1 gen will be there at 1130 but i was just talking to this guy at this rim shop on 3rd ave and he was telling me that most people go to the point around 10pm so next time we should maybe meet a little earlier.

Xplod System

Remdawgz@aol.com

10 MB C300- Family Car

CornBread Racing

RSin oRACLeMar-08-02 02:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
154 posts,
#1582, "RE: those close to the bronx"
In response to Reply # 22

ok so i take it we are still on ? ...very nice

Unorthadox racing pulley
Aem short ram intake
Apex-i N1 cat-back(2.5)
Oz m

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1559 Previous topic | Next topic