Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1556
View in linear mode

Subject: "For So Cal people" Previous topic | Next topic
DownAzzDSMFeb-24-02 01:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1556, "For So Cal people"

Does anyone know if there is streetlegals at Cali Speedway this weekend?

Steve
Black 97 GS
First time at track 16.231 @ 86.11 (Intake & Exhaust/ 17" rims)
Best time- 14.154 @ 101.22
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Moderatorsd_eclipseFeb-25-02 03:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1557, "RE: For So Cal people"
In response to Reply # 0

Yeah there was. Next event is March 9 & 10 after that I don't know. They don't have any other dates posted on their site.
http://dbserver.iscmotorsports.com/CaliforniaSpeedway/headlines.cfm?HeadlineStoryID=4150

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

thisismygsFeb-25-02 05:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
#1558, "RE: For So Cal people"
In response to Reply # 1

hey steve... sorry to be off topic, but where did you get your clear bumper lights. i have the clears also, but they have that frosty look to them, and yours a really CLEAR. thanks man!

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1556 Previous topic | Next topic