Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1529
View in linear mode

Subject: "SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum" Previous topic | Next topic
HadesOmegaFeb-18-02 08:58 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1529, "SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum"

Ok this is sorta unofficial so I'm jsut throwing it out there. If ne1 wants to hang with me and see me get murdered by other cars at autocross, then on:
March 3rd
@
The Oakland Coliseum

you can see me get creamed. I posted something like this a while back and nobody came, but since there are more bay area peeps now I just wanted to see if ne1 wants to come. There is a complete absence of 2GNTs at the SF region autox. I AM the only one (besides those 2 95 Talon TSis), so I'm representin 2GNT there, hehe even on my sponser like like 2GNT.com! I'll probably bring a video camera also so if you want me to film something (revving your engine, walkaround the car, etc...) I can do it an post it. Hehe no burn outs or anything crazy though.

If ne1 is interested in competing I can coach you as well since I've been doing it for about a year. Just go to SCCAs website and find their application form and send it in for a membership card. IT's 25 bux for the membership and 25 bux to race. Autox is a great learning experience hope to see somebody there.

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum, randy, Feb-19-02 05:05 AM, #1
RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum, HadesOmega, Feb-19-02 08:05 AM, #2
      RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum, HadesOmega, Feb-24-02 12:39 PM, #3
           RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum, randy, Feb-24-02 05:04 PM, #4
                RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum, Mindz, Feb-24-02 07:27 PM, #5
                     RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum, HadesOmega, Feb-25-02 05:29 PM, #6
                          RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum, randy, Feb-26-02 06:35 PM, #7
                               RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum, HadesOmega, Feb-26-02 08:58 PM, #8
                                    RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum, Kory, Feb-27-02 04:02 AM, #9
                                         RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum, FuSi0N, Feb-27-02 05:49 AM, #10
RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum, zhr420, Feb-28-02 04:18 AM, #11
RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum, Grashper, Feb-28-02 01:42 PM, #12
      RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum, HadesOmega, Feb-28-02 06:23 PM, #13

randyFeb-19-02 05:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
662 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1530, "RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum"
In response to Reply # 0

Sup hades, I'll go. what time are you leaving? I might bring my 4ag.

96 RST: Star Performance stag
05 scion xb: bolt ons
92 nissan 240sx
07 toyota sienna

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HadesOmegaFeb-19-02 08:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#1531, "RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum"
In response to Reply # 1

Doh those bastards haven't posted the schedule. I'm going to run in STX class though. Cool I'll get to see your AW11. I guess as a rough estimate I'll leave at 10 I'm pretty sure STX is afternoon. I'll post the time when they post the schedule up.

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

HadesOmegaFeb-24-02 12:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#1532, "RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum"
In response to Reply # 2

Ok this is the deal, it doesn't seem like ne1 but Randy is interested but I just checked the schedule and Street Touring X is the sixth run group so I'm gonna run at like 1 or 2 in the afternoon. So I'll come like extra early like say be there at 10 to hang out with anyone and to prep my car. Hope to see someone there.

Who sez FF can't drift?

randyFeb-24-02 05:04 PM
Old School 2GNTer
662 posts,
#1533, "RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum"
In response to Reply # 3

Hey hades do you pay extra if you run my aw11. I haven't driven in on autocrss in a while and don't wanna get embarassed.

92 nissan 240sx
07 toyota sienna

MindzFeb-24-02 07:27 PM
Member since Feb 13th 2002
327 posts,
#1534, "RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum"
In response to Reply # 4

I'll go. Just let me know when you're gonna be there and I'll meet you somewhere along the way.

HadesOmegaFeb-25-02 05:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#1535, "RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum"
In response to Reply # 5

Haha seriously you want me to run two cars? Nah I don't think I can do that then I'd have to run two groups and work two group that's too much racing madness for me for one day O_o

Then again I've never driven an AW11 b4, hehe that'll put 2 4AGE powered cars under my belt. Oh you know what my cousin rolled his 86 and he needs something to drive, maybe he can drive it 4u. Then I can get video footage of your car racing hehe... So lemme know what you think.

Is your membership still valid? Hehe mine is for like 3 more months

Who sez FF can't drift?

randyFeb-26-02 06:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
662 posts,
#1536, "RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum"
In response to Reply # 6

My membership expired almost two years now. How the hell did your cousin rolled the hachi? I might be at the coliseum for only 2hrs. if your cousin can run it around that time I'm cool with it.

92 nissan 240sx
07 toyota sienna

HadesOmegaFeb-26-02 08:58 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#1537, "RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum"
In response to Reply # 7

cool he'll probably run FS. He's got a membership also. Yeah he rolled it at thunderhill. He was drifting and he hit an oil spot and drifted into the dirt and the wheel caught the mud and it rolled onto the roof and back onto it's wheels. to bad it was a nice one also

Hmm well if he runs FS if your car is stock, he can finish at like 1 or 2 then you can leave and he'll just have to work hehe. I wanna drive it too, hmm. Maybe I can sneak into the driver side during one round ^_^ Why don't you bring the RS if you don't wanna race? You should stick around for the fun runs that's when the drifting begins bwahahhaa!

Who sez FF can't drift?

KoryFeb-27-02 04:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#1538, "RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum"
In response to Reply # 8

o!! looks like another meet????

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, greddy sp exhaust, afx pulley, B&M SS, magecores & NGKs, S-AFC, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ 18psi~ Ported/Clipped 10 degrees Frank 2 w/47trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, fake cat, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Profec B, Greddy TT, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, Greddy Big FMIC, ND 660s, Walboro 190lph, ACT 2600 w/street disk, clutch SS line, lighten flywheel, removed cruise control line, Greddy EGT, Coolant, Boost Gauges, motor mount inserts, Magnecor & plugs, greddy oil cap, greddy radiator cap, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

FuSi0NFeb-27-02 05:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#1539, "RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum"
In response to Reply # 9

I'll show up.

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

zhr420Feb-28-02 04:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
557 posts,
#1540, "RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum"
In response to Reply # 0

i will show up as well.
later
"Z"

GrashperFeb-28-02 01:42 PM
Old School 2GNTer
882 posts,
#1541, "RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum"
In response to Reply # 11

I hope I can make it.

Yo zhr420, I like your car Bro, looks good!!!!!!!

no more 420A

only 4G63

HadesOmegaFeb-28-02 06:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#1542, "RE: SCCA SFR Autocross on March 3rd@Coliseum"
In response to Reply # 12

ok here's the final shiznit on what's going down:

Oakland Coliseum @ 10AM to meet up.
I'll have 2 hours to meet with people then race race race!

If anyone wants to go to the autox with me from San Jose, we can meet in the parking lot of Fry's Electronics @ like 915am. The entrance closest to the freewway entrance (near that SUV dealearship) is where I'll be parked. Lemme know if anyone wants to do that or else I won't go and wait for any1.

The Coliseum is off of 580 for those that don't know. ANd it's in Oakland of course. What you do is exit at Network Associates Coliseum. The exit that has the coliseum right next to you when you exit. Then you make a right and enter the parking lot. Then you take the left most fork and go around the colisuem then you'll eventually see the autox course. It's pretty badass one side there is nothing and then once you turn the corner you see some badass race cars.

Bring money for food I guess and if you have a racing helmet you can bring it if you wanna ride in my car while I autox. Bring a sweater also just in case it's cold.

Who sez FF can't drift?

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1529 Previous topic | Next topic