Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1515
View in linear mode

Subject: "Grand Rapids Mi meet" Previous topic | Next topic
jesseFeb-18-02 10:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1515, "Grand Rapids Mi meet"

I set this up at ASOG and figured I'd invite all of you as well. It will be April 20 at 8 p.m. It will be at Rogers Plaza which is about 1/2 mile west of 131 on 28th st. Hope to see some of you there

-------------------------------

1997 Dodge Avenger - 13.7 @ 105

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet, TeamXtremeRS, Feb-25-02 03:03 PM, #1
RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet, jesse, Feb-27-02 04:25 AM, #2
      RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet, Lotalon, Feb-28-02 09:04 AM, #3
           RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet, Moderatorxcasbonx, Mar-04-02 02:53 PM, #4
RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet, TeamXtremeRS, Mar-20-02 03:42 PM, #5
RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet, Moderatorxcasbonx, Mar-21-02 07:49 AM, #6
      RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet, jesse, Mar-22-02 01:59 AM, #7
           RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet, jesse, Apr-12-02 04:49 PM, #8
                RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet, TeamXtremeRS, Apr-13-02 08:16 AM, #9
                     RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet, 99Eclipse, Apr-21-02 07:18 PM, #10
                          RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet, jesse, Apr-22-02 12:35 AM, #11
RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet, TeamXtremeRS, Apr-22-02 11:09 AM, #12
RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet, jesse, Apr-23-02 11:25 PM, #13

TeamXtremeRSFeb-25-02 03:03 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1516, "RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey! I live here too! I usually go to Rodgers Plaza every fri or sat night last summer, at least i did last year when i had my gand prix. I'll def be there. What part of G.R do you live?

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jesseFeb-27-02 04:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#1517, "RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet"
In response to Reply # 1

I live south of G.R. about 20 min. in a town called Hopkins. I'll probably have my avenger there so look for the group of us. hope to see you there.

LotalonFeb-28-02 09:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
256 posts,
#1518, "RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet"
In response to Reply # 2

you guys should hit up the cobo center june 1st in detroit
huge car show
i will be down there for sure

let me know

Keith

ModeratorxcasbonxMar-04-02 02:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#1519, "RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet"
In response to Reply # 3

i live in northern indiana, near south bend, i might possibly show, someone hit me up on yahoo or AIM my screen name is xcasbonx peace.

96ESi Mods
apex'i dunk exhaust
*more mods when i get the cash*

I contributed to the Wiki.

TeamXtremeRSMar-20-02 03:42 PM
6329 posts,
#1520, "RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet"
In response to Reply # 0

All you people in the tri-state area, spread the word duuuggg! Lets get some peeps to go to this meet! A nice turnout would be great

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

ModeratorxcasbonxMar-21-02 07:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#1521, "RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet"
In response to Reply # 5

ill be there, ima try to get my cousin to come with his GST.

96ESi Mods
apex'i dunk exhaust
*more mods when i get the cash*

I contributed to the Wiki.

jesseMar-22-02 01:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#1522, "RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet"
In response to Reply # 6

the more the merrier

jesseApr-12-02 04:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#1523, "RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet"
In response to Reply # 7

just bumping this up and reminding everyone this is next weekend

TeamXtremeRSApr-13-02 08:16 AM
6329 posts,
#1524, "RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet"
In response to Reply # 8

>just bumping this up and reminding everyone this is next
>weekend

Ahhh!!Damnit...running out of time...not done yet...ahhhh must work faster...

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

99EclipseApr-21-02 07:18 PM
Old School 2GNTer
853 posts,
#1525, "RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet"
In response to Reply # 9

Damnit, I missed this.. Im from Livonia closer to Detroit any cruise gratiot?

jesseApr-22-02 12:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#1526, "RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet"
In response to Reply # 10

hey, any weekend you wanna come over to G.R. and hang out just let me know. That place is packed every Fri. and Sat. nights. I'll be happy to show up.

TeamXtremeRSApr-22-02 11:09 AM
6329 posts,
#1527, "RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet"
In response to Reply # 0

YES GET THE HELL OVER HERE!! hahaha. Just like jesse said, the parking lot over here is always jammed with several hunderd cars of all kinds, imports, hot rods, muscle cars, bikes, lowriders, tricked out herses, lots of underbody neons glowin, and fine ass hotties too Anyone in the remote close area should hit it up, its lots of fun! And it was good to meet ya jesse! good job with the get together. Me and matt95TGS were the only 2 red Eclipse twins representin the crowd..oh yeah, turbos are mad fun to drive! thanks matt!

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

jesseApr-23-02 11:25 PM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#1528, "RE: Grand Rapids Mi meet"
In response to Reply # 12

looks like were doing it again this saturday for those that missed it. A couple ASOGers that missed said they want to do it again so look for us. Probably not quite as early this time though. Maybe 9 or 10 or whenever you show up.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1515 Previous topic | Next topic