Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1510
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anyone go to CSULB?" Previous topic | Next topic
98EclipseGirlFeb-18-02 05:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
202 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1510, "Anyone go to CSULB?"

Hey all, I was just wondering if any of the SoCal people go to Long Beach state . . I've seen a couple of sweet Eclipses there.

Jen - 98 Eclipse RS
"still NT just because " ... VX100

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

SonicYanFeb-19-02 09:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1511, "RE: Anyone go to CSULB?"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey Eclipse Girl, I go to CSULB!!! Cool, my advertising has finally paid off, hehehe. Joke. Hey, what's ur major? Maybe we could hook up sometime. U should join us at meets. We had one recently at Cali Speedway.

Yeah I agree, there are some sweet Eclipses in here. Most are stock, but others I'm guessing are GST's and X's. Alrighty, hope to see ya around. If u ever see my car, leave a note! (its a black one with the 2GNT sticker on it.)

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneFeb-19-02 01:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1512, "RE: Anyone go to CSULB?"
In response to Reply # 1

Shaun Frank is out in LB .. His Eclipse looks like a Coke can.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Dave_FLFeb-19-02 02:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
#1513, "RE: Anyone go to CSULB?"
In response to Reply # 2

A coke can...LOL

Dave
05 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4

FuSi0NFeb-20-02 08:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#1514, "RE: Anyone go to CSULB?"
In response to Reply # 3

Yeah I have seen quite a bit of Disco DSMs in the LBC.

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1510 Previous topic | Next topic