Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1499
View in linear mode

Subject: "anyone lives in maryland?" Previous topic | Next topic
gz98eclipseFeb-15-02 03:48 PM
Member since Feb 15th 2002
24 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1499, "anyone lives in maryland?"

hey guys and girls im about to move to salisbury maryland and i was just wondering if anyone already lives in that area so then maybe we could meet fellow dsm members. holla back

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: anyone lives in maryland?, Dualgen2, Feb-16-02 06:36 AM, #1
RE: anyone lives in maryland?, 1995GS, Feb-16-02 06:57 AM, #2
      RE: anyone lives in maryland?, DrkWtsn, Feb-16-02 07:16 AM, #3
           RE: anyone lives in maryland?, Amish_Eclipse, Feb-16-02 02:41 PM, #4
RE: anyone lives in maryland?, nikademis, Feb-16-02 04:50 PM, #5
RE: anyone lives in maryland?, gz98eclipse, Feb-16-02 05:29 PM, #6
      RE: anyone lives in maryland?, phatGS, Feb-17-02 05:22 AM, #7
           RE: anyone lives in maryland?, Dualgen2, Feb-17-02 02:07 PM, #8
RE: anyone lives in maryland?, Fate, Mar-12-02 05:49 AM, #9
RE: anyone lives in maryland?, Mystic511, Mar-18-02 10:12 PM, #10

Dualgen2Feb-16-02 06:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1500, "RE: anyone lives in maryland?"
In response to Reply # 0

welcome man I live in Rockville MD and so does dsmnt96 and another turbo 420A who aint on board yet. pretty sure Salisbury is about an hour and a half away. you know anyone at College Park, University of MD cause I live near there.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1995GSFeb-16-02 06:57 AM
Member since Nov 27th 2001
190 posts,
#1501, "RE: anyone lives in maryland?"
In response to Reply # 1

I live in columbia, MD. dont have a car yet though. And is ther anyway i oculd ghange my name to 1997gs? heh

-Brian

DrkWtsnFeb-16-02 07:16 AM
Member since Jan 14th 2002
154 posts,
#1502, "RE: anyone lives in maryland?"
In response to Reply # 2

im in Prince Frederick Maryland
(calvert county)

2005 Subaru WRX - Not stock.

98 Eclipse - got a little bit on it ;o

89 Celica GT-S - BOOM, bye bye

Amish_EclipseFeb-16-02 02:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#1503, "RE: anyone lives in maryland?"
In response to Reply # 3

i'm in lancaster pennslyvania but i live about 4 miles away from the maryland line. i'm in the rising sun cecil county area.

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

nikademisFeb-16-02 04:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
80 posts,
#1504, "RE: anyone lives in maryland?"
In response to Reply # 0

i live in frederick md . i known dsmnt96 he can tell you that its good to here from someone eles from the board.we have been looking for others for a year or so now oh -mason dixon opens on march 2nd frome 10am to 4pm.ill be there
~Aaron
95 Eclipse GS
I'd rather have a bottle behind me than a car in front of me.

~Aaron
95 Eclipse GS-R.I.P. / 90 GSX NOW IM PLAYING WITH POWER !!!!
"dont be afraid to break something,you can always buy new parts.You cant buy victory."

gz98eclipseFeb-16-02 05:29 PM
Member since Feb 15th 2002
24 posts,
#1505, "RE: anyone lives in maryland?"
In response to Reply # 5

Hey I guess that its looking pertty good to see that other dsm owners are here. I need to get a hold of all you guys so we can all hook up, and go to shows . looking forward to meeting all of you.

98 RS with only 21,000 miles greddy cat back, eibach springs, ractive front and rear strut bars, ngk plugs and wires ,msd coil pack ,aem cold air w/ bypass valve a must,wings west aggresor kit, nitrous 50 shot,17"adr sokudo 10 white rims,215 45 17 kumhos, indoglo gauges,red under body neon and red strobe headlights next up grade a star stage 2 kit ,cam gears and pullies.

phatGSFeb-17-02 05:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
#1506, "RE: anyone lives in maryland?"
In response to Reply # 6

I live in Rising Sun, MD...go to school at Towson....a bunch of my friends go to Salisbury though...

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
AEM Cold Air w/ bypass valve
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

Dualgen2Feb-17-02 02:07 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#1507, "RE: anyone lives in maryland?"
In response to Reply # 7

PhatGS, hit me up sometime on AIM cause I just got back from Towson an hour ago. I stayed the weekend but didn't bring my car up cause Im having a major oil leak and possibly fried pistons rings. o well, whenever car is fixed Ill let ya know when I come down to Towson again.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

FateMar-12-02 05:49 AM
Member since Mar 12th 2002
161 posts,
#1508, "RE: anyone lives in maryland?"
In response to Reply # 0

Well I know this thread is a month old but I decided to take a chance and see if any of you check back periodically. I have had my 98 rs since new and only recently began the mods. This is also my first post on any dsm boards and thought it would be the best to start since I too live in Maryland (Pasadena). I will need all of your support if you are willing to give it. All my friends are either not interested in cars or are carring around a family of 5. This wont stop me from persuing the RS that blows away the comp.
My first mods included...
Greddy EVO exhaust
gutting the cat
moddified stock air box (waiting on cai to arive)
ngk plugs

98 RS/Evo exhaust/gutted cat/p&p int. mani/bypassed egr/57mm TB/custom CAI/ngk plugs/AFX udp/fu,ru Stb/Magnacore 8.5 wires

Mystic511Mar-18-02 10:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
#1509, "RE: anyone lives in maryland?"
In response to Reply # 9

hey fate, actually, Glacius lives in pasadena maryland also.

If you'd like to meet up with him, then hit me up on aim, or email me.

I visit him all the time, and he's actually going to be helping me put on my turbo.

fyi, he's hrc stage 2 on a dodge avenger. One fast mofo. (engine is same exact as ours)

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1499 Previous topic | Next topic