Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1272
View in linear mode

Subject: "any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??" Previous topic | Next topic
phatridedoin140Feb-06-02 05:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
47 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1272, "any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??"

just wondering if there was anyone loving there car as much as i do, in my area???

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??, skinny_one, Mar-31-02 05:42 PM, #1
RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??, Marctronixx, Apr-01-02 04:31 AM, #2
      RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??, skinny_one, Apr-04-02 12:58 AM, #3
           RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??, Moderator992gnt, Apr-04-02 06:24 AM, #4
                RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??, ghostshellx, Apr-23-02 10:15 PM, #5
                     RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??, Marctronixx, Apr-24-02 07:25 AM, #6
                          RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??, ghostshellx, Apr-24-02 10:24 PM, #7
                               RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??, Marctronixx, Apr-25-02 10:59 AM, #8
                                    RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??, phatridedoin140, Jul-19-02 02:24 PM, #9
RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??, jsehlms, Aug-20-02 04:48 AM, #10
RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??, ghostshellx, Aug-24-02 12:28 AM, #11

skinny_oneMar-31-02 05:42 PM
Member since Mar 03rd 2002
258 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1273, "RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??"
In response to Reply # 0

I am 15 min from cincinnati and I um... love my car.

- No Purchase Neccesary. Details Inside.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MarctronixxApr-01-02 04:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
571 posts,
#1274, "RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??"
In response to Reply # 1

FINALLY! someone in cincinnati...

we need to hook up! i live right by the UC.. there is a guy who has a lowered black eclipse also with a personalized tag (loclipse or something close). im trying to see if he is on here but no luck...

where ya located and when you wanna meet??

skinny_oneApr-04-02 12:58 AM
Member since Mar 03rd 2002
258 posts,
#1275, "RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??"
In response to Reply # 2

Email me and we can try to goto edgewater on a friday. Do you know about edgewater? email is THE_SKINNY_ONE@hotmail.com

- No Purchase Neccesary. Details Inside.

Moderator992gntApr-04-02 06:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#1276, "RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??"
In response to Reply # 3

I'm right across the river...

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

ghostshellxApr-23-02 10:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#1277, "RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??"
In response to Reply # 4

i'm right across the river too, someday we should hook up

The 2GNT is Gone... and the curse too!!

MarctronixxApr-24-02 07:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
571 posts,
#1278, "RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??"
In response to Reply # 5

well lets set it up! ive seen a few clipses round here but dont know if they are on the board... seems that everyone with a "hooked up" eclipse should be on here... right?

ghostshellxApr-24-02 10:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#1279, "RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??"
In response to Reply # 6

technically speaking they should but thier not.

MarctronixxApr-25-02 10:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
571 posts,
#1280, "RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??"
In response to Reply # 7

its hard to imagine that they are not or have never heard about this exciting board....

phatridedoin140Jul-19-02 02:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
47 posts,
#1281, "RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??"
In response to Reply # 8

yeah they should be on the board maybe if you all are interested we'll meet up sometimein eastgate or sumpin.... emaile me at phatridedoin140@aol.com if interested...

jsehlmsAug-20-02 04:48 AM
Member since Aug 06th 2002
36 posts,
#1282, "RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm here.... I go to UC, I've seen the black eclipse.. I hope he got his kit painted finally, but neways.. You can see my car in the link in my sig.. Hopefully i'll be back there around sept 20.. so maybe i could join up with you guys?

Jason
96 Eclipse RS m/t
http://www.santown.com/eclipse

Jason
95 Talon tsi awd
http://www.santown.com/dsm

ghostshellxAug-24-02 12:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#1283, "RE: any talon/eclipse owners in the cincinnati area??"
In response to Reply # 10

we really should get together soon before winter

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1272 Previous topic | Next topic