Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1217
View in linear mode

Subject: "any one from the NEw York Area?" Previous topic | Next topic
Ohsofast16Feb-06-02 07:13 AM
Member since Feb 06th 2002
207 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1217, "any one from the NEw York Area?"

Hey Whats up .. My names Jared .. Im new here Ive only been on a few days.. I just waned to see how many people on here are from around my way. It be cool to see maby in the future we cruse.. Juste respond with where you live and what uve done to your car.. and pics if ya got.. Im getting my pics up in about 2 days

White 1996 g

aem Cold air intake
hks sparks
wires
auto start
sony xplode
fozgates in front mephis in the back
sony 10 cd changer in teh back
Red strobes in costome mesh grill
clear side markers with blue bulbs
new euros in back with blue bubls
centerpice paintd white like my car
letters on centerpice painted dodge vipor blue
along with the rest of my mitsubishi symbols (in front)
Stock Chrome 99gst rims from west coast and eagle hp low profiles

Currently coleticing parts so I can convert to a stock turbo will be done soon in about a month

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, deuce, Feb-06-02 08:10 AM, #1
RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, thisismygs, Feb-06-02 09:08 AM, #2
      RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, Ohsofast16, Feb-06-02 09:47 AM, #3
           RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, deuce, Feb-06-02 10:28 AM, #4
           RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, Ohsofast16, Feb-06-02 12:55 PM, #5
                RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, deuce, Feb-06-02 02:29 PM, #6
                     RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, Ohsofast16, Feb-06-02 03:11 PM, #7
                          RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, evan2, Feb-07-02 12:05 AM, #8
                               RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, deuce, Feb-07-02 12:23 AM, #9
                                    RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, icedout, Feb-07-02 04:36 AM, #10
                                         RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, RSin oRACLe, Feb-07-02 01:33 PM, #11
                                              RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, Ohsofast16, Feb-08-02 05:30 AM, #12
                                                   RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, RSin oRACLe, Feb-08-02 06:57 AM, #13
RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, Remy, Feb-08-02 10:02 AM, #14
RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, Ohsofast16, Feb-09-02 07:58 AM, #15
RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, Turbo98RS, Feb-11-02 07:54 AM, #16
RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, 97eclipseRS, Feb-11-02 01:17 PM, #17
      RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, Ohsofast16, Feb-12-02 04:44 AM, #18
           RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, deuce, Feb-12-02 02:07 PM, #19
                RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, RSin oRACLe, Feb-12-02 02:16 PM, #20
                     RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, Remy, Feb-13-02 04:42 AM, #21
                          RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, thisismygs, Feb-13-02 08:17 AM, #22
                               RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, Ohsofast16, Feb-13-02 09:55 AM, #23
                                    RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, deuce, Feb-17-02 03:21 AM, #24
                                         RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, Remy, Feb-18-02 08:09 AM, #25
RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, nightrider, Feb-18-02 02:29 PM, #26
RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, ModeratoreclipzGST, Feb-18-02 08:56 PM, #27
RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, icedout, Feb-19-02 06:17 PM, #28
      RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, Remy, Feb-20-02 11:03 AM, #29
           RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, snowboarder, Feb-21-02 11:32 AM, #30
           RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, nightrider, Feb-21-02 12:41 PM, #31
                RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, 97eclipseRS, Feb-25-02 05:30 AM, #32
                     RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, DSMRoadster, Feb-28-02 12:14 PM, #33
                          RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, Ohsofast16, Mar-04-02 06:07 AM, #34
                               RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, Jivedady63, Mar-07-02 02:13 PM, #36
RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, Jivedady63, Mar-07-02 02:11 PM, #35
      RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, nightrider, Mar-09-02 02:13 AM, #37
           RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, SpoolingTurbo, Mar-10-02 04:19 PM, #38
                RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, Turbo98RS, Mar-11-02 06:27 AM, #39
                     RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, icedout, Mar-11-02 02:46 PM, #40
                          RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, thisismygs, Mar-12-02 04:39 AM, #41
                               RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, DeltaOperative, Mar-24-02 01:23 PM, #42
                                    RE: any one from the NEw York Area?, mitsudsr, Apr-02-02 04:13 PM, #43

deuceFeb-06-02 08:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1218, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 0

bklyn ny here.

later

My 2gnt will forever be missed.....
Hello 1997 GS-T Spyder!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

thisismygsFeb-06-02 09:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
#1219, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 1

home: parsippany, nj (yeah, i know - where the hell is that?)
school: newark, nj (that's more like it, right?)
let's meet up, definitely. add your name to the list in the post in Announcements. we could all meet up. there's a couple of heads from the northeast wanting to meet up.

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

Ohsofast16Feb-06-02 09:47 AM
207 posts,
#1220, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 2

sounds good lets keep it comin see how many we get

deuceFeb-06-02 10:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#1221, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 3

oh so fast where in NY are you>?

later

Ohsofast16Feb-06-02 12:55 PM
207 posts,
#1222, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 3

IM in Howard beach queens right by the belt pkway

deuceFeb-06-02 02:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#1223, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 5

i'm over there all the time, my friend is by woodhaven, right there. Remember qzar right by you?

Later

Ohsofast16Feb-06-02 03:11 PM
207 posts,
#1224, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 6

yea cool I live 3 blocks from there ..wuts ur car look like maby Ive seen you .... ok lets keep this goin to see who else is around

evan2Feb-07-02 12:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3903 posts,
#1225, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 7

well im org from long island.. if i ever go back up to ny to visit ill let you guys know and see if your meeting up.

I love dino and 2gnt. ####ers (my word) bliz stole it but i let him borrow it

deuceFeb-07-02 12:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#1226, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 8

I got my sig back up....

later

icedoutFeb-07-02 04:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#1227, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 9

i'm in North NJ just over the GWB but i work in times square........

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

RSin oRACLeFeb-07-02 01:33 PM
Old School 2GNTer
154 posts,
#1228, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 10

ice i work on 60th and Madison .. lol wassup brotha !~! lol

..bRoNx nYc ..

Unorthadox racing pulley
Aem short ram intake
Apex-i N1 cat-back(2.5)
Nakiyama flat black euro tails
Black projection headlights
Oz m

Ohsofast16Feb-08-02 05:30 AM
207 posts,
#1229, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 11

ok lets think of a date and place .. and whoever responds by that date is coming... figure like.. some time in the middle of march tahst like a month and a half from now.. and lets think of a place to meet thats convienient for every one
-Jared

RSin oRACLeFeb-08-02 06:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
154 posts,
#1230, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 12

how about good old raceway park ? or a nt tour of manhattan . ( 18" rims need not apply lol ) well at least at raceway we could throw down some quater runs .. or even just go to chill

Unorthadox racing pulley
Aem short ram intake
Apex-i N1 cat-back(2.5)
Oz m

RemyFeb-08-02 10:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#1231, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 0

Mount Vernon here, 2 blocks 241st street in the bronx. Let me know when you guys wanna meet.

Auto Tranny- Full Blitz kit- Combat VR wing- 17'ADR Phase 2 Rims- M3 Style mirrors w/led- Universal Exhaust- Iceman CAI- G-3 Altezzas- Indiglo Gauges- Eibach sportline springs-
Xplod System

Remdawgz@aol.com

10 MB C300- Family Car
07 MB CLK350 - Daily Driver
03 Evo VIII GSR - 569hp Daily Driver
04 Evo VIII RS - Weekend Warrior (sold)
95 TSI AWD-500+hp- sold (huge mistake))
95 Eclipse (First NYC turbo'd 420a) sold
6 other dsms sold or parted out.

CornBread Racing
R.I.P Shane aka Cornbread.
Racing will never be the same with out you brother.

Ohsofast16Feb-09-02 07:58 AM
207 posts,
#1232, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 14

wheres raceway park again? I didnt know you were aloud to just go i there for no reason.. anyway so we got 2 sugestions so far its lookin good and we got some more people .. any one jus throw out some sugestions.. I have my friend with a 2000 gallant coming too .. I hope there arent any gallant haters here lol

Turbo98RSFeb-11-02 07:54 AM
Member since Jan 10th 2002
31 posts,
#1233, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 0

Staten Island, New York here keep me posted at Dspec96@aol.com if there is anything in the works!!

97eclipseRSFeb-11-02 01:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
940 posts,
#1234, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 16

Glendale, Queens here....lemme know if you guys plan anything, i'll be there kjott@aol.com

- Dan

HRC Stage 2|30lb injectors|S-FMU|Walbro255HP|AFX UDP|B&M Short Shifter w/ Symborski Shift Kit|Rear Strut Bar|Power Slot Rotors|more...

Ohsofast16Feb-12-02 04:44 AM
207 posts,
#1235, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 17

everything sounds good guys we gota few people should be fun lets decide on a date hows th end of march or early april sound? on a weekend

deuceFeb-12-02 02:07 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#1236, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 18

lol i'm in Staten Island, all the time my girl lives there, in westerleigh, where you at?

Later

RSin oRACLeFeb-12-02 02:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
154 posts,
#1237, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 19

awesome almost all boroughs reporting in .. lol
about fucking time

Unorthadox racing pulley
Aem short ram intake
Apex-i N1 cat-back(2.5)
Oz m

RemyFeb-13-02 04:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#1238, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 20

How does early april sound for everyone?

Auto Tranny- Full Blitz kit- Combat VR wing- 17'ADR Phase 2 Rims- M3 Style mirrors w/led- Universal Exhaust- Iceman CAI- G-3 Altezzas- Indiglo Gauges- Eibach sportline springs-
Xplod System

Remdawgz@aol.com

10 MB C300- Family Car

CornBread Racing

thisismygsFeb-13-02 08:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
#1239, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 21

i'm down for whenever. how bout everybody post their e-mail address, so that when a time and place is decided upon, everybody'll know. that way, in case someone doesn't check the ANNOUNCEMENTS forum, which i usually don't, they'll know in their e-mail.

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

Ohsofast16Feb-13-02 09:55 AM
207 posts,
#1240, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 22

yea early april sounds good to me Hydrowarp@aol.com

deuceFeb-17-02 03:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#1241, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 23

djdeuce66@yahoo.com bklyn ny, down

later

RemyFeb-18-02 08:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#1242, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 24

Ok early April is great but somebody please pick a place.

Xplod System

Remdawgz@aol.com

10 MB C300- Family Car

CornBread Racing

nightriderFeb-18-02 02:29 PM
Member since Feb 18th 2002
10 posts,
#1243, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 0

I am from upstate NY and I would go to a meet if you people have one. Is there anyone else from upstate on this board?

ModeratoreclipzGSTFeb-18-02 08:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#1244, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 26

thats only a few hours from me. hmmm.....

-Tony 98'GST
eclipzgst@charter.net

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

icedoutFeb-19-02 06:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#1245, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 27

OK where does everyone wanna meet up at. Reply back to me with some ideas and i will get the ball rolling. also a need to know who is willing to show up.. i'll try and organize this so we can make it happen.... either respond to this or email me

jerryconnolly@hotmail.com

later
Gerard

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

RemyFeb-20-02 11:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#1246, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 28

I really wanna cruise Manhatten but I hate the fucking pot holes.I am taking my eibachs off now because my car is way to low so I am up for any place. What happen to the palasades mall?

Xplod System

Remdawgz@aol.com

10 MB C300- Family Car

CornBread Racing

snowboarderFeb-21-02 11:32 AM
Member since Dec 27th 2001
283 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1247, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 29

hey most peeps go past the pal. mall up 59 by the taco bell... (spring valley) every sun. there are peeps up there.........

nightriderFeb-21-02 12:41 PM
10 posts,
#1248, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 29

The palasades would be a sweet place to meet.....Like in April.

97eclipseRSFeb-25-02 05:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
940 posts,
#1249, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 31

i'm down for that...yeah i've been to that lil mall where people meet up, we should get a group of 2gnt'ers to go up there once. lemme know what happens kjott@aol.com

- Dan

HRC Stage 2|30lb injectors|S-FMU|Walbro255HP|AFX UDP|B&M Short Shifter w/ Symborski Shift Kit|Rear Strut Bar|Power Slot Rotors|more...

DSMRoadsterFeb-28-02 12:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
#1250, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 32

Check it out men. Connecticut here in the hizouse so don't bizounce wit out this cat. I'm in Danbury and about 5 minutes from NY border, next door to Brewster, 10 minutes from 684, 25 minutes from Saw Mill Parkway and all the other parkway and expressways. Takes me an hour to get Downtown NYC. and 45 mins to get to West Side Highway...you get the idea. I"M DOWN FOR THIS SHIZELL! But as soon as my deployment is over and I'm home, the car is going under the knife for a few days (boost and cosmetics). April however seems real good to me. Keep me posted. Wouldn't mind rolling through the busy streets of Manhatten.

Veasna

NoLMTSod12@aol.com

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

Ohsofast16Mar-04-02 06:07 AM
207 posts,
#1251, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 33

hey whats up again everyone .. heres an Idea just to throw out since every one seems to be interested in april.. whats every one doin for spring break.. I dont know who is a student and who isnt but.. I think every one will be off that week whenever it is.. lets pick a day from that spring break week.. and Im down for that manhaten /queens ride

Jivedady63Mar-07-02 02:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
71 posts,
#1252, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 34

i'm from albany sombody or everybody let me know who's from upstate.
We all are ot farmers either to all you city boyz.
Also you might se me at te china club on modays

95 GS Greddy SP, KYB AGX, Progress springs(suck),custom intake,HP strut tower bar $30(proud),15$ camber mod, symborski shift kit,high flo cat,msd coil, 10.3mm wires,ss autocrome header,getting goldline springs
donations are accepted, no offer refused

Jivedady63Mar-07-02 02:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
71 posts,
#1253, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 26

I'm from near albany

95 GS Greddy SP, KYB AGX, Progress springs(suck),custom intake,HP strut tower bar $30(proud),15$ camber mod, symborski shift kit,high flo cat,msd coil, 10.3mm wires,ss autocrome header,getting goldline springs
donations are accepted, no offer refused

nightriderMar-09-02 02:13 AM
10 posts,
#1254, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 35

I am live near Albany too. We should meet up and crusie down to the meet if we have one. If there is anyone else from Albany give a shoot out to us.

SpoolingTurboMar-10-02 04:19 PM
Member since Jan 29th 2002
120 posts,
#1255, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 37

-Leon

BX, NY here!

-Leon

Turbo98RSMar-11-02 06:27 AM
Member since Jan 10th 2002
31 posts,
#1256, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 38

Let's get it going!!

icedoutMar-11-02 02:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#1257, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 39

where have you been i'v been trying to get peeps to meet up......

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque

thisismygsMar-12-02 04:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
#1258, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 40

hey guys, post your e-mail addresses here: http://www.2gnt.com/dcforum/DCForumID24/291.html
that way, we'll all know when we're going to meet up.

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

DeltaOperativeMar-24-02 01:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
220 posts,
#1259, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 41

Hey albany guys, i am from east greenbush right outside of albany. AIM at DeltaOperative

mitsudsrApr-02-02 04:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
459 posts,
#1260, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 42

Orig. from CT, but in the army now. Should be back up there in about a year when I get out. My brother's in Jersy so I may live there.
Patrick

Patrick
96 GS
13.54 @ 106.94 mph on 15psi 21 May.04
HRC kit, S20G, FMIC, Howell bottom end 8.6 pistons, S-FMU, Blitz BOV, P&P head, SS valves, lots more little goodies

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1217 Previous topic | Next topic