Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1145
View in linear mode

Subject: "Mods! Send in your mods/links" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorjuanJan-28-02 07:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
817 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1145, "Mods! Send in your mods/links"

Howdy folks. We are trying to get the Mods page updated to link to all the good 2GNT mods floating around out there. We are looking for the following things:

- a list of all the mods that you guys have created on your own sites. Please send the name and url to myself, Dino, or one of the other Moderators so we can link to it with appropriate credit.

- if you have a description for a mod, write it up and send it in over email. We can take care of the details of formatting and host it on the main site, with full credit to you.

- if there is a good piece of information describing a mod that has been posted on the Forums, please make a note of it and send it in to us. We can make up a new Mod page for it and host it on the main site for everyone's benefit. Permission must first be obtained by the original author, and full credit will be given.

Thanks!

2GNT Admin Staff

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Mods! Send in your mods/links, drbalazo7, Jan-28-02 08:17 AM, #1
RE: Mods! Send in your mods/links, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Jan-28-02 08:25 AM, #2
      RE: Mods! Send in your mods/links, trwebb26, Jan-28-02 09:50 AM, #3
           RE: Mods! Send in your mods/links, Moderatorjuan, Jan-28-02 10:43 AM, #4
                RE: Mods! Send in your mods/links, John99RS, Jan-28-02 10:51 AM, #5
                     RE: Mods! Send in your mods/links, HadesOmega, Jan-31-02 07:59 PM, #6
                          RE: Mods! Send in your mods/links, vegasdsmr, Jan-31-02 08:10 PM, #7
                               RE: Mods! Send in your mods/links, JJPhatStrat, Feb-01-02 05:14 AM, #8

drbalazo7Jan-28-02 08:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
913 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1146, "RE: Mods! Send in your mods/links"
In response to Reply # 0

what if I dont have a website?

I miss you mom, you are always with me RIP...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorEvuLFleAJan-28-02 08:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#1147, "RE: Mods! Send in your mods/links"
In response to Reply # 1

Than give them to me tonight and I can upload to 2gnt.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

trwebb26Jan-28-02 09:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
347 posts,
#1148, "RE: Mods! Send in your mods/links"
In response to Reply # 2

I think it would be a better idea (although more work) if we downloaded the code and pics for all of the mods and they were posted on the 2gnt server. This way if somebody's webpage went down - people could still access all the mods. They could also then be formatted the same way with a 2gnt header and similar organization to the rest of the mods.

Did I mention I can help with some coding if necessary?

Tim
trwebb26@yahoo.com
White 1999 GS - Manual Tranny
Mods: B&M Shifter, Symbroski Shifter Kit, RRE SS Clutch Line, AEM Short Ram Intake, Clear Side Markers, GS

ModeratorjuanJan-28-02 10:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
817 posts,
#1149, "RE: Mods! Send in your mods/links"
In response to Reply # 3

Basically either way works.

If you have the writeup on your personal page, send in the link and we'll add it.

If you have the procedure down but don't have your own site or the html skills to make up a page, just email the text with any pics and we'll make up a page on the server.

juan

John99RSJan-28-02 10:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#1150, "RE: Mods! Send in your mods/links"
In response to Reply # 4

I sent you some mail Juan

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

HadesOmegaJan-31-02 07:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#1151, "RE: Mods! Send in your mods/links"
In response to Reply # 5

What if I have albums? like from image station? It's more like a step by step picture mods or like pix to see how stuff if gonna be when you install it?

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

vegasdsmrJan-31-02 08:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#1152, "RE: Mods! Send in your mods/links"
In response to Reply # 6

if ya got pics to the udp install, they might mesh well with my longazz writeup. also, on my listo of mods on my site, i have used links to the sites/writeups that i used for installation purposes.

tia

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

JJPhatStratFeb-01-02 05:14 AM
Member since Dec 10th 2001
471 posts,
#1153, "RE: Mods! Send in your mods/links"
In response to Reply # 7

Got Mail!

Pictures -

www.JJPhatStrat.com/carpics.htm

Tunes -

www.JJPhatStrat.com/mp3page.htm

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1145 Previous topic | Next topic