Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1131
View in linear mode

Subject: "World of Wheels" Previous topic | Next topic
98GST16Jan-29-02 10:45 AM
Member since Jan 20th 2002
312 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1131, "World of Wheels"

Anyone going to Indy or Chicago this weekend? Indy show looks like it might be better. Possibly more imports? Is there anyone on here within 200 miles of South Bend,IN?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: World of Wheels, vector_racing, Jan-29-02 03:10 PM, #1
RE: World of Wheels, My9t5Talon, Jan-31-02 01:55 AM, #5
      RE: World of Wheels, vector_racing, Feb-01-02 02:43 AM, #7
RE: World of Wheels, Racer_T, Jan-29-02 03:15 PM, #2
RE: World of Wheels, 98GST16, Jan-30-02 05:11 AM, #3
      RE: World of Wheels, trwebb26, Jan-31-02 01:37 AM, #4
           RE: World of Wheels, zerO tolerance, Jan-31-02 02:32 AM, #6

vector_racingJan-29-02 03:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
393 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1132, "RE: World of Wheels"
In response to Reply # 0

We will be in Chicago

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

My9t5TalonJan-31-02 01:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#1133, "RE: World of Wheels"
In response to Reply # 1

hey Vector...what color is your car painted???...it looks kinda' cool in your pic., but my monitor is screwed up so I don't see colors all that well...

William 'Tha.Will' McGroarty

~*Roary*~
Sick Skillz

vector_racingFeb-01-02 02:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
393 posts,
#1134, "RE: World of Wheels"
In response to Reply # 5

its repainted, but it is the stock color 'kona blue'...

yes people come by and say HI...look for the white tent toward the back on the right side 2 supports from the rear, spot 1313 (moved in last night)

later

Racer_TJan-29-02 03:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
16 posts,
#1135, "RE: World of Wheels"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm probably gonna hit Indy. I am at Ball State in Muncie so it is only about an hour or so to get there for me.

Todd Chaffins

'99 GS AT
AEM Cold Air Intake
Apex'i Dunk Cat-Back Exhaust

Todd Chaffins

'99 GS AT
AEM Cold Air Intake
Apex'i Dunk Cat-Back Exhaust

98GST16Jan-30-02 05:11 AM
Member since Jan 20th 2002
312 posts,
#1136, "RE: World of Wheels"
In response to Reply # 2

Great , now what do we do. I live in between them , maybe Indy friday and chicago Saturday.

trwebb26Jan-31-02 01:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
347 posts,
#1137, "RE: World of Wheels"
In response to Reply # 3

I'm hittin' up the one in Chicago on Saturday.

Tim
trwebb26@yahoo.com
White 1999 GS - Manual Tranny
Mods: B&M Shifter, Symbroski Shifter Kit, RRE SS Clutch Line, AEM Short Ram Intake, Clear Side Markers, GS

zerO toleranceJan-31-02 02:32 AM
Member since Jan 31st 2002
20 posts,
#1138, "RE: World of Wheels"
In response to Reply # 4

i think i'll show up if this snow clears up. damn ten plus inches of snow. aite peace.

95 Talon ESi
17in Motegi Mr7's gunmetal
Iceman CAI
A'PEXi dunk exhaust
Short shifter
and lots more....

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1131 Previous topic | Next topic