Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1047
View in linear mode

Subject: "Next SoCal Meet?" Previous topic | Next topic
DownAzzDSMJan-20-02 09:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1047, "Next SoCal Meet?"

So when is the next socal meet gonna be? Hopefully this time it won't rain.

Steve
Black 97 GS
First time at track 16.231 @ 86.11 (Intake & Exhaust/ 17" rims)
Best time- 14.154 @ 101.22
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Next SoCal Meet?, Weezle745, Jan-20-02 01:41 PM, #1
Cali Speedway, Teameclipse804, Jan-20-02 02:44 PM, #2
      RE: Cali Speedway, DownAzzDSM, Jan-20-02 04:53 PM, #3
      RE: Cali Speedway, Teamicjeclipse, Jan-20-02 05:28 PM, #4
           RE: Cali Speedway, SonicYan, Jan-20-02 05:59 PM, #5
                RE: Cali Speedway, Eric97GS, Jan-21-02 03:58 AM, #6
                     RE: Cali Speedway, basikstylz (Guest), Jan-21-02 03:21 PM, #7
      RE: Cali Speedway, Anton, Jan-21-02 06:22 PM, #8
           RE: Cali Speedway, Clay, Jan-22-02 06:43 AM, #9
RE: Next SoCal Meet?, Teamicjeclipse, Jan-22-02 09:14 AM, #10
RE: Next SoCal Meet?, Eric97GS, Jan-22-02 10:20 AM, #11
      RE: Next SoCal Meet?, Teamicjeclipse, Jan-22-02 03:11 PM, #12
           RE: Next SoCal Meet?, Teameclipse804, Jan-22-02 08:38 PM, #13
Feb 3rd - Paintball with SocalDSM, thedawg, Jan-23-02 10:11 AM, #14
RE: Feb 3rd - Paintball with SocalDSM, CVedEclipse, Jan-23-02 04:23 PM, #15

Weezle745Jan-20-02 01:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1048, "RE: Next SoCal Meet?"
In response to Reply # 0

I will go, couldnt make it last time due to weather and family emergency. I had fun last time looking at your guys cars, except when my car broke down.

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Teameclipse804Jan-20-02 02:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#1049, "Cali Speedway"
In response to Reply # 1

Hey guys, I'm thinking of setting up a socal meet to California Speedway in Fontana on February 16 or 23. Those are both saturdays that they will have drag racing. It's $20 to race, or $10 per person just to watch. We should all try to run our cars together. Don't worry, I'll be one of the slowest hehe. We gotta meet up early like 7 am though. Who would be interested?

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

DownAzzDSMJan-20-02 04:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
#1050, "RE: Cali Speedway"
In response to Reply # 2

I'm there for sure, ready and willing to run my 17 sec. passes =)

Steve
Black 97 GS
First time at track 16.231 @ 86.11 (Intake & Exhaust/ 17" rims)
Best time- 14.154 @ 101.22
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

TeamicjeclipseJan-20-02 05:28 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#1051, "RE: Cali Speedway"
In response to Reply # 3

i can go the 16th, not the 23rd. only 10 minutes from my house.

and i think we should meet up again for the Import Auto Salon at Long Beach Convention Center. Last year it was only me and Eric.

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

SonicYanJan-20-02 05:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#1052, "RE: Cali Speedway"
In response to Reply # 4

How about HIN this 26th? Anyone wanna go?

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Eric97GSJan-21-02 03:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
325 posts,
#1053, "RE: Cali Speedway"
In response to Reply # 5

Cali Speedway would be cool again.

97 Eclipse GS

basikstylz (Guest)Jan-21-02 03:21 PM

#1054, "RE: Cali Speedway"
In response to Reply # 6

well I would love to go to the track with u guys.... maybe I will try and make it down. but I will be in Irvine feb 1-3. so anyone wanna meet up that weekend?

AntonJan-21-02 06:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
61 posts,
#1055, "RE: Cali Speedway"
In response to Reply # 2

If I dont go this coming weekend (transmission permitting), I'm definitely game for february. I'll be at HIN though

-Anton
http://anton_eclipse.tripod.com/

ClayJan-22-02 06:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#1056, "RE: Cali Speedway"
In response to Reply # 8

Ah Nuts!
I'm going with some buddies to an 90' Integra Meet @ Califorina Speedway this Sat 26 @ 4:00 a.m. Then were gonna attend a car show in Del Mar. Thats HiN right?

I would want to meet up again with you guys.

Latez

95 GST | So-Cal

TeamicjeclipseJan-22-02 09:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#1057, "RE: Next SoCal Meet?"
In response to Reply # 0

Just to let you guys know, there is going to be a car show this weekend at glad stone high school in Covina, and it is only $5 so i am probably going to go w/ some friends. Check out www.speedoptions.com for more details.

Eric97GSJan-22-02 10:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
325 posts,
#1058, "RE: Next SoCal Meet?"
In response to Reply # 10

Is that the Connected show. I was planning on going to that with some of my friends.

97 Eclipse GS

TeamicjeclipseJan-22-02 03:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#1059, "RE: Next SoCal Meet?"
In response to Reply # 11

yeah, thats the one. I will look for you there if i go.

Teameclipse804Jan-22-02 08:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#1060, "RE: Next SoCal Meet?"
In response to Reply # 12

Oh too bad, if I had known you guys wanted to go earlier, I coulda tried to see if we could get in free. T&L did quite a few of the connected cars, including that silver eclipse with the drift kit, shaved handles, silver with purple pearl (they have that car on the poster ad for the show). I probably won't be able to make it...

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

thedawgJan-23-02 10:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#1061, "Feb 3rd - Paintball with SocalDSM"
In response to Reply # 0

2-3-02
Paintball Warz at Tombstone in Corona
www.tombstonepaintball.com
We have a group event setup for this, so the cost is only $50 for everything except lunch, ammunition, or CO2 refills

They have a small rally-ish autox course there too, that they may open up after the paint games.

Dan Green
99'RS

CVedEclipseJan-23-02 04:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#1062, "RE: Feb 3rd - Paintball with SocalDSM"
In response to Reply # 14

i definitely down for the meet in fontana.. just post the date and ill be there

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1047 Previous topic | Next topic