Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #10345
View in linear mode

Subject: "Lookng for Help from NY Member" Previous topic | Next topic
StillenKlipseOct-06-03 04:52 PM
Member since Sep 26th 2003
45 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10345, "Lookng for Help from NY Member"

Before eveyone says Newbie, I've been on the board for like 2years, just changed my name... I got the Green Eclipse with White Rims.

So I'm a film major here on LI and have this assignment to make de decumentry, major boring shit, so I decided to do it on the modification of a 2gnt. My question is does anyone in the area want to basically show there car off and talk about it on Camera? When its done, it'll go on local tv noting serious, but we could make a meet out of it Get togather and throw afew back...

Basically its just an excuse to get togather, get your car on TV and should be

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member, Remy, Oct-07-03 07:08 PM, #1
RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member, ThE oRACLe, Oct-08-03 05:26 AM, #2
      RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member, sonny bk, Oct-08-03 09:03 AM, #3
           RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member, icedout, Oct-08-03 09:58 AM, #4
                RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member, spicyMitsu, Oct-08-03 11:49 AM, #5
                     RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member, Remy, Oct-08-03 07:08 PM, #6
                          RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member, spicyMitsu, Oct-08-03 08:10 PM, #7
                               RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member, Remy, Oct-09-03 05:19 AM, #8
                                    RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member, spicyMitsu, Oct-09-03 05:54 AM, #9
                                         RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member, Remy, Oct-09-03 07:07 AM, #10
                                              RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member, StillenKlipse, Oct-09-03 05:47 PM, #11

RemyOct-07-03 07:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10391, "RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member"
In response to Reply # 0

Well there are quite a few of us in the Bronx . Just come threw. I am sure I can get about 5 or 6 2gnters there.

Member # 333

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ThE oRACLeOct-08-03 05:26 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1135 posts,
#10398, "RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member"
In response to Reply # 1

this is true let us know

oRACLe's 1997 RS

ThE oRACLe says: "I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn ... and its non-dairy .."

sonny bkOct-08-03 09:03 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
#10407, "RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member"
In response to Reply # 2

Were always down for a little publicity.

Do we get paid? j/k
just bring some beer and we'll talk for hour

WTB:
--bolt on turbo kit (star, hahn, etc.)
--rear drum to disc set up
--internals
---------------HOLLA!!!

icedoutOct-08-03 09:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#10411, "RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member"
In response to Reply # 3

yeah maybe i'll finish puttin the show car back together and have him film her...... or me ripping down the street in the GSX

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

spicyMitsuOct-08-03 11:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
573 posts,
#10421, "RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member"
In response to Reply # 4

where on long island?

-Joe

RemyOct-08-03 07:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#10427, "RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member"
In response to Reply # 5

where on long island?

You should come to the bronx too . I guess you must not like us

Member # 333

spicyMitsuOct-08-03 08:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
573 posts,
#10428, "RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member"
In response to Reply # 6

come to the bronx for what?

-Joe

RemyOct-09-03 05:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#10446, "RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member"
In response to Reply # 7

come to the bronx for what?

To chill and kick it.

Member # 333

spicyMitsuOct-09-03 05:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
573 posts,
#10447, "RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member"
In response to Reply # 8

maybe cuz nobody fills me in on when ur meeting.... NYers =

-Joe

RemyOct-09-03 07:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#10452, "RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member"
In response to Reply # 9

maybe cuz nobody fills me in on when ur meeting.... NYers =

check the other thread that icedout srarted. We are gonne be going to the track in a few weeks. Come down and meet everyone.

Member # 333

StillenKlipseOct-09-03 05:47 PM
Member since Sep 26th 2003
45 posts,
#10475, "RE: Lookng for Help from NY Member"
In response to Reply # 10

I can bring the camera to the track and get some sick movie shots

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #10345 Previous topic | Next topic