Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #10266
View in linear mode

Subject: "KC/MO MEET?" Previous topic | Next topic
KSeclipseOct-04-03 11:33 AM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
899 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10266, "KC/MO MEET?"

I think we should get a meet going on, maybe eat at like buffalo wild wings, hopefully we can get a bunch together, erik, chad hope u guys can come and that'd be great if we had a whole group show up. What do u all think?

Nos Fogger Kit,AemCAI, TopFuel UDP, pacesetter cat-back, ARD bored 57mm t.b., P&P intake mani, Ractive front/rear strut bars,rear tie bar,eibach sportlines,tokico blues, morosso wires, ngkIX plugs, konig subzeros,proj. heads,gunmetal tails, rev.indiglow gauges,reverse light mod

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

sek95GSOct-07-03 06:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
406 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10360, "RE: KC/MO MEET?"
In response to Reply # 0

iF YOU GET SUMPIN GOIN, I MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE THE 3 HOUR DRIVE UP THERE. ANYBODY WANNA CHIME IN ON THIS? ILL TELL ERIK TO POST, AND I HAVENT HEARD FROM CHAD IN A LONG TIME.

GABE

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ErikOct-07-03 06:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#10362, "RE: KC/MO MEET?"
In response to Reply # 1

I can do this weekend for sure. I have to make sure that I get my 2 tires mounted (onto the wheels that is)and put my BOV on (Thanks DeanoD!).

Shit is all apart. Typical...

sek95GSOct-07-03 06:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
406 posts,
#10363, "RE: KC/MO MEET?"
In response to Reply # 1

i got a bday party in joplin friday night, i usually spend the night there, so saturday would be pushin it, gettin to kc

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #10266 Previous topic | Next topic