Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #10202
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anything going on this weekend in Fort Worth TX?" Previous topic | Next topic
brynden29Oct-02-03 03:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10202, "Anything going on this weekend in Fort Worth TX?"

I have to take my car to my sponsor's open house this weekend at the stockyards. But I thought there might be something fun to do at night. Anything going on?

Brynden

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

miedosoracingOct-02-03 06:55 AM
Member since Jul 04th 2003
67 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10210, "RE: Anything going on this weekend in Fort Worth TX?"
In response to Reply # 0

The DFWDSM has a Halloween party I think, but I haven't been able to get into that site for about a week or so. If I find out when and where, I will let you know. I also know that there is some people on the DFWDSM.org site that would love to see you 420A powered turbo car. Later chad

Payless Insurance Agency- Auto Insurance
Miedoso Racing- Import aftermarket parts

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

brynden29Oct-02-03 07:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
#10213, "RE: Anything going on this weekend in Fort Worth TX?"
In response to Reply # 1

Dood that sounds sweet. Hit me up on my cell if you find out anything...

512-775-7190

I am going to be bored off my ass during the days, so night partying is a definate.

Brynden

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #10202 Previous topic | Next topic