Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8431
View in linear mode

Subject: "Some pic from CT car show. 56k warning" Previous topic | Next topic
RemyJul-27-03 10:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8431, "Some pic from CT car show. 56k warning"
Jul-27-03 10:57 PM by Remy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
More pic :), Remy, Jul-27-03 11:38 PM, #1
RE: More pic :), icedout, Jul-28-03 05:48 AM, #2
      RE: More pic :), Remy, Jul-28-03 06:35 AM, #3
           RE: More pic :), DSMRoadster, Jul-28-03 07:09 PM, #4
                RE: More pic :), FnNitWit81, Jul-28-03 07:23 PM, #5
                     RE: More pic :), KidEvo, Jul-28-03 11:17 PM, #6
                          RE: More pic :), ThE oRACLe, Jul-29-03 05:21 AM, #7
                               RE: More pic :), 95 GS red, Jul-30-03 08:40 AM, #8
                                    RE: More pic :), deuce, Jul-30-03 11:32 AM, #9
                                         RE: More pic :), keg killa, Aug-01-03 01:10 PM, #10
                                              RE: More pic :), Remy, Aug-01-03 01:31 PM, #11
                                                   RE: More pic :), keg killa, Aug-01-03 01:51 PM, #12

RemyJul-27-03 11:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8432, "More pic :)"
In response to Reply # 0

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

icedoutJul-28-03 05:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#8435, "RE: More pic :)"
In response to Reply # 1

all those pics and you never took any pics of that orange eclipse

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

RemyJul-28-03 06:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#8437, "RE: More pic :)"
In response to Reply # 2
Jul-28-03 07:07 AM by Remy

Wony load for me ...weird. I'll host it someother way.

DSMRoadsterJul-28-03 07:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
#8449, "RE: More pic :)"
In response to Reply # 3

That last eclipse has got to be the best looking one Remy. Did you guys get the chance to look under the hood? You, Garrard, John and I are getting together in a few weeks.

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

FnNitWit81Jul-28-03 07:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1861 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8450, "RE: More pic :)"
In response to Reply # 4

Nice pics...

KidEvoJul-28-03 11:17 PM
Member since Jan 23rd 2003
161 posts,
#8455, "RE: More pic :)"
In response to Reply # 5

Damn. I overslept.

ThE oRACLeJul-29-03 05:21 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1135 posts,
#8459, "RE: More pic :)"
In response to Reply # 6
Jul-29-03 05:21 AM by ThE oRACLe

you snoooze u lose ~!!~~ it was quite fun going up there and meeting people and making fun of cars .... we had a blast and driving up there was much better on the shocks than jersey !!~~~!! all and all i had a good time ... besides this stupid ass bitch ... we parked at some stupid place right next door to the event and some bitch threw a hissy fit that we were parked in their parking lot ... she said i took all your plates down and im calling the cops ... we told her we were leaving but she kept egging us on .. i was soooooooooooooo pissed .. she even said she would key our cars next time ...

anywho lots of fun ... though !@@! and i got to eat eclipse rs cakes !!~~!! but ill post that in the war stories forum ...

oRACLe's 1997 RS

ThE oRACLe says: "I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn ... and its non-dairy .."

95 GS redJul-30-03 08:40 AM
Member since Apr 27th 2003
107 posts,
#8498, "RE: More pic :)"
In response to Reply # 7

i missed that too, but i see veasna didnt. lookes like it was fun. cars lookin good v

bill

deuceJul-30-03 11:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#8503, "RE: More pic :)"
In response to Reply # 8

that lextasee car had sick hydrolics in the truck i remember him from SI

My 2gnt will forever be missed.....
Hello 1997 GS-T Spyder!!!!

keg killaAug-01-03 01:10 PM
Member since May 25th 2003
122 posts,
#8556, "RE: More pic :)"
In response to Reply # 9

thanks for takin pics of my ride Remy. ;] the white eclipse right across from V's.. Even though mine looks much better than V's, primered kit and all :x It was a good show, I wish we had a better turn out. Nice meetin everyone up there.

keg killa
99 gs

RemyAug-01-03 01:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#8559, "RE: More pic :)"
In response to Reply # 10

>thanks for takin pics of my ride Remy. ;] the white eclipse
>right across from V's.. Even though mine looks much better
>than V's, primered kit and all :x It was a good show, I wish
>we had a better turn out. Nice meetin everyone up there.
>
>keg killa
>99 gs

sorry man V got the last pic in the camera.

http://www.BerkshireCountyImports.com

keg killaAug-01-03 01:51 PM
Member since May 25th 2003
122 posts,
#8560, "RE: More pic :)"
In response to Reply # 11

haha im just playin, my cars not worth takin pictures of yet. hense my sig. ;/

keg killa
99 gs

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8431 Previous topic | Next topic