Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8170
View in linear mode

Subject: "NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
deuceJul-18-03 08:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8170, "NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
Jul-18-03 08:54 AM by deuce

Ok here it is fellow 2gnters, well boys and girls, ladys and germs, our community has grown, and the weather is MAD NICE. Meet time is here. Everybody will be able to enjoy the temparture and Invite everyone you can think of with a car. Import & hooked up preferable It dont matter, bring your friend, and your foes. Lets be friends!! Bring your girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, boy friends for you gay folks ...j/k

We will do anything and everything possible. The runway is the limit at Floyd Bennett Field. It is located in southern Brooklyn, right off of Flatbush Avenue. For those of you who don't know, it was the first airport in NYC. It is now government property and no longer in use. They do have a NYPD and sanitation training facilty on premises, but the area is vast and plenty of room for us to have some fun.

I'm feeling JULY 26TH?????

Directions:

Mass Transit: From Manhattan, take the No.2 Train (No.5 train only on weekday rush hours on the East Side) on the West Side downtown to Flatbush & Nostrand Avenue (last stop), from there transfer to the Q35 Greenline bus south on Flatbush Avenue. Ask the driver to let you off at Floyd Bennett Field. Check the bus map for the many buses that connect to the Q35 line. Take any trains from Manhattan that stop at Atlantic or Pacific Avenue stations in Brooklyn and transfer to the No.2 or No.5 trains to the Flatbush/Nostrand Station and take the Q-35 bus. The Q-35 bus stops on Flatbush Avenue across from the entrance at the Ryan Visitor Center and again at the entrance road just before the bridge toll plaza. (you wont be needing this because you're coming in a car right!!)

By Car: From the Belt Parkway in Brooklyn take exit 11-S which brings you onto Flatbush Avenue South. About 1 mile south the Belt Parkway, keep left and turn left at the traffic light just before the Marine Parkway Bridge toll plaza. From central Brooklyn, you may take Flatbush Avenue south all the way to the Field. From the Rockaways take the Marine Parkway Bridge and make the first right at the traffic light after the toll gate.

http://img.airnav.com/ap/04355

Let me know

djdeuce66@yahoo.com

Dave

My 2gnt will forever be missed.....
Hello 1997 GS-T Spyder!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, sonny bk, Jul-18-03 08:57 AM, #1
RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, keg killa, Jul-18-03 10:44 AM, #2
      RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, eclipse_gs_1512, Jul-18-03 03:57 PM, #3
           RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, el2oCz, Jul-18-03 06:29 PM, #4
                RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-19-03 08:24 AM, #5
RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-19-03 08:27 AM, #6
RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-19-03 02:54 PM, #7
      RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-20-03 08:21 AM, #8
           RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-20-03 10:43 AM, #9
                RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, BigBald, Jul-20-03 03:26 PM, #10
                     RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-20-03 07:15 PM, #11
                          RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, BigBald, Jul-20-03 08:14 PM, #12
                               RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, ThE oRACLe, Jul-21-03 07:02 AM, #13
                               RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, Remy, Jul-21-03 07:04 AM, #14
                                    RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, ThE oRACLe, Jul-21-03 07:38 AM, #15
                                         RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, PowerEclipses, Jul-21-03 07:41 AM, #16
                                              RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-21-03 07:46 AM, #17
                                                   RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, ThE oRACLe, Jul-21-03 08:00 AM, #18
                                                        RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, Bruiser, Jul-21-03 08:09 AM, #19
                                                             RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-21-03 08:58 AM, #20
                                                                  RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, BigBald, Jul-21-03 10:57 AM, #21
                                                                       RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, ThE oRACLe, Jul-21-03 11:13 AM, #22
                                                                       RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-21-03 11:45 AM, #23
                                                                            RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, BigBald, Jul-21-03 12:50 PM, #24
                                                                                 RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, sonny bk, Jul-21-03 05:37 PM, #25
                                                                                      RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-22-03 02:43 AM, #26
                                                                                           RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-22-03 05:57 AM, #27
                                                                                                RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, BigBald, Jul-22-03 06:03 AM, #28
                                                                                                     RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-23-03 03:04 PM, #29
                                                                                                          RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-23-03 05:20 PM, #30
                                                                                                               RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, ThE oRACLe, Jul-24-03 05:44 AM, #31
                                                                                                               RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, DSMRoadster, Jul-24-03 09:49 AM, #32
                                                                                                                    RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, Remy, Jul-24-03 10:00 AM, #33
                                                                                                                         RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-24-03 11:25 AM, #34
                                                                                                                              RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-24-03 05:57 PM, #35
                                                                                                               RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-24-03 06:22 PM, #36
                                                                                                                    RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-25-03 03:08 AM, #37
                                                                                                                         RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-26-03 04:53 AM, #38
                                                                                                                              RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-26-03 05:30 AM, #39
                                                                                                                                   RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, deuce, Jul-26-03 06:27 AM, #40
                                                                                                                                        RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, icedout, Jul-26-03 08:39 AM, #41
                                                                                                                                             RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, Remy, Jul-26-03 09:07 AM, #42
                                                                                                                                             RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!, sonny bk, Jul-26-03 02:11 PM, #43

sonny bkJul-18-03 08:57 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8171, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Finally something local. Ya know I'm in. Gotta support the brooklyn activities. Someone bring a barbecue.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=309975

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

keg killaJul-18-03 10:44 AM
Member since May 25th 2003
122 posts,
#8173, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

representin dirty southbury ct ;x

eclipse_gs_1512Jul-18-03 03:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#8179, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

but the lehigh valley meet is the 26th!!! and wasn't icedout trying to get a great adventure day together for the 26th?

2007 wrx

el2oCzJul-18-03 06:29 PM
Member since Apr 05th 2003
262 posts,
#8181, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

:thumbsup yo im down for whateva. i'm 5 minutes away from the belt so i shouldn't have a hard time finding it. Just let me know what's up.

icedoutJul-19-03 08:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#8182, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

Not trying to do the 6flags on a weekend anymore..... too many fucking people. just got off the phone with remy and he said it took his family 2hrs to get in the gates. and there is a 3 1/2 wait for superman..... so when we go it will be during the week....

And Dave since your hosting your must be supplying the BBQ, all the food anyways...RIGHT!! Cause it will cost me 20 bucks to go out there with the Tolls...........

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

icedoutJul-19-03 08:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#8183, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0
Jul-19-03 08:34 AM by icedout

>Ok here it is fellow 2gnters, well boys and girls, ladys and
>germs, our community has grown, and the weather is MAD NICE.
>Meet time is here. Everybody will be able to enjoy the
>temparture and Invite everyone you can think of with a car.
>Import & hooked up preferable It dont matter, bring your
>friend, and your foes. Lets be friends!! Bring your
>girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, boy friends for you gay folks
>...j/k
>
>We will do anything and everything possible. The runway is the
>limit at Floyd Bennett Field. It is located in southern
>Brooklyn, right off of Flatbush Avenue. For those of you who
>don't know, it was the first airport in NYC. It is now
>government property and no longer in use. They do have a NYPD
>and sanitation training facilty on premises, but the area is
>vast and plenty of room for us to have some fun.
>
>I'm feeling JULY 26TH?????
>
>Directions:
>
>Mass Transit: From Manhattan, take the No.2 Train (No.5 train
>only on weekday rush hours on the East Side) on the West Side
>downtown to Flatbush & Nostrand Avenue (last stop), from there
>transfer to the Q35 Greenline bus south on Flatbush Avenue.
>Ask the driver to let you off at Floyd Bennett Field. Check
>the bus map for the many buses that connect to the Q35 line.
>Take any trains from Manhattan that stop at Atlantic or
>Pacific Avenue stations in Brooklyn and transfer to the No.2
>or No.5 trains to the Flatbush/Nostrand Station and take the
>Q-35 bus. The Q-35 bus stops on Flatbush Avenue across from
>the entrance at the Ryan Visitor Center and again at the
>entrance road just before the bridge toll plaza. (you wont be
>needing this because you're coming in a car right!!)
>
>By Car: From the Belt Parkway in Brooklyn take exit 11-S which
>brings you onto Flatbush Avenue South. About 1 mile south the
>Belt Parkway, keep left and turn left at the traffic light
>just before the Marine Parkway Bridge toll plaza. From central
>Brooklyn, you may take Flatbush Avenue south all the way to
>the Field. From the Rockaways take the Marine Parkway Bridge
>and make the first right at the traffic light after the toll
>gate.
>
>
>
>
>http://img.airnav.com/ap/04355
>
>Let me know
>
>djdeuce66@yahoo.com
>
>Dave
>
>

and tell me Who TF is taking mass transit.... you need to draw directions up from all areas.... from NNJ, Bronx, queens, CT, ect... If there isn;t good directions you won;t be seeing me there... sorry to say that but i'm not trying to find this place unless i get good directions

I honestly think this should be for another weekend.... i wanna roll out to PA meet that was made way before this one.....
anyone else second my opinion!!!!!

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

deuceJul-19-03 02:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#8187, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

BBQ or whatever I dont care lol

Direction wise is mad easy kidd.

From Jersey:

Through Manhatten - FDR to Brooklyn Bridge or Battery Tunnel to BQE to BELT PARKWAY EAST BOUND then follow the rest of the directions.

If you can get to STATEN ISLAND, Take the SI EXPRESSWAY to the VERRAZANO BRIDGE to the BELT PARKWAY EAST BOUND then follow the rest of the directions.

Mad easy and its close.

Yo Ger we always are coming to Jersey its time for a Bklyn meet......comon kidd no excuses lol

icedoutJul-20-03 08:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#8194, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

>BBQ or whatever I dont care lol
>
>Direction wise is mad easy kidd.
>
>From Jersey:
>
>Through Manhatten - FDR to Brooklyn Bridge or Battery Tunnel
>to BQE to BELT PARKWAY EAST BOUND then follow the rest of the
>directions.
>
>If you can get to STATEN ISLAND, Take the SI EXPRESSWAY to the
>VERRAZANO BRIDGE to the BELT PARKWAY EAST BOUND then follow
>the rest of the directions.
>
>Mad easy and its close.
>
>Yo Ger we always are coming to Jersey its time for a Bklyn
>meet......comon kidd no excuses lol

what you talking about we are always up in the Bronx... you just never show u

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque

deuceJul-20-03 10:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#8199, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 8

what!!?!?! i'm always showing up, the bronx was just for johns b-day....you best be comin to bklyn ger!!! lol

BigBaldJul-20-03 03:26 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
#8203, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 9

Well is this going to happen? IF so who is going? Also is this going to be a cookout and who is bringing what. We need to organize this if it is going to happen.

Duece
Sonny
Big Bald
Remy

Add your name if your going.....

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

deuceJul-20-03 07:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#8206, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 10

>Well is this going to happen? IF so who is going? Also is
>this going to be a cookout and who is bringing what. We need
>to organize this if it is going to happen.
>
>Deuce
>Sonny
>Big Bald
>Remy
>
>Add your name if your going.....

Deuce
Sonny
Big Bald
Remy
John
Gerry (He will come)

BigBaldJul-20-03 08:14 PM
2715 posts,
#8209, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 11

So who is bringing what? I am assuming since you are hosting this that you are bringing the grill?

ThE oRACLeJul-21-03 07:02 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1135 posts,
#8214, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 12

just johns bday ~~!!~~ damn u sir ~~!!!~~ lol ill see whats up .. im kindo in hot water with my lady ... i think dinner and dancing is in order ..lol but ill see whats up ..

oRACLe's 1997 RS

ThE oRACLe says: "I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn ... and its non-dairy .."

RemyJul-21-03 07:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#8215, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 12

Anyway we can change this to Sunday ? Saturday is not looking to good for me

ThE oRACLeJul-21-03 07:38 AM
1135 posts,
#8216, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 14

sunday i can make .. thats cool ...

oRACLe's 1997 RS

ThE oRACLe says: "I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn ... and its non-dairy .."

PowerEclipsesJul-21-03 07:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#8217, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 15

dont make it the 26th man thats our meet

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

deuceJul-21-03 07:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#8218, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 16

Sunday is good by me

ThE oRACLeJul-21-03 08:00 AM
1135 posts,
#8219, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 17

awesome ~~~!!!~~~ can do ~~!!!~~

oRACLe's 1997 RS

BruiserJul-21-03 08:09 AM
Member since Oct 30th 2002
500 posts,
#8220, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 18

I'll be hung over as all hell, but I'm down for Sunday.

1999 Eclipse GS
OZ Edition
AEM CAI
...more to come, I'm just gettin' started

icedoutJul-21-03 08:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#8222, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 19

Sun is better and dave's buying food........

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque

BigBaldJul-21-03 10:57 AM
2715 posts,
#8230, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 20

What bridges must be crossed to enter brooklyn? I am not in a toll giving mood at this point in my life. Why not move it to a park in the bronx.....

ThE oRACLeJul-21-03 11:13 AM
1135 posts,
#8232, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 21

fro the looks of what duece says i think i want to check out the airfield ... duece .. is this legal ? can we be there ? if not im not going .. my lack of license hinders me ... but i would love to tear up an airfield ..lol

oRACLe's 1997 RS

deuceJul-21-03 11:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#8233, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 21

No tolls its all good

BigBaldJul-21-03 12:50 PM
2715 posts,
#8237, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 23

So who is bringing the grill and what food is everyone bringing? THis is this week so we need to organize people or reschedule it....

sonny bkJul-21-03 05:37 PM
1171 posts,
#8245, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 24

BTW...Big Bald...the cheapest way for you to come from CT is taking the Whitestone Bridge I think. You either need to take that or the Triboro. I don't remember how much the whitestone bridge costs.
And about food...ummmm...I'll bring the beer
nothing like driving home buzzed after a long day of racing. (under the legal limit, of course)
IS THIS A LEGAL MEET??? Not that I care, but its nice to know.

deuceJul-22-03 02:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#8255, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 25

I have had many meets there in the past when I had the accord, and some people raced but I'd rather just chill we can park by the water and just hang out. It is a runway and its down the block from a driving range/mini golf/batting cages so either way there is mad shit to do. I figure instead of the BBQ we just get sandwichs and just chill. let me know

icedoutJul-22-03 05:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#8256, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 26

Sandwiches......... wtf is this highschool...... BBQ if im going to BK. I can eat sanwiches in jersey...... and you need to find out if this is private property or public

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque

BigBaldJul-22-03 06:03 AM
2715 posts,
#8258, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 27

I say we move this shit to another weekend all together. Sunday isn't looking to good for me. Letrs pick another day and to hell with some sandwhiches...I am not popping for any tolls and it sounds like i may have to for some sandwhiches and chilling.

icedoutJul-23-03 03:04 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#8303, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 28

Ok so what's the deal...............I'm not going to BK to eat sandwiches....... so someone decide!!!!!!!!!!!

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque

deuceJul-23-03 05:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#8304, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 29

How about this, lets just go to the driving range where there is, mini golf, batting cages a driving range.... (shock) arcade and so on and a HUGE!!!! ass parking lot and always some ladies rolling around. RE: food i have no clue you guys decide. it will be mad chill and for once not in jersey and no tolls!

ThE oRACLeJul-24-03 05:44 AM
1135 posts,
#8322, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 30

Whats the story here people ... whos rolling with who ?

oRACLe's 1997 RS

DSMRoadsterJul-24-03 09:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
#8334, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 31

Well, I can tell you that this Sunday is the Marcus Dairy Car show in Danbury, that you agreed to come to. You know, CT doesn't have any toll, besides at it's border.

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

RemyJul-24-03 10:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#8335, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 32

Actually you can take the Bronx River Parkway which turns into the Taconic pkwy and take that straight to Danbury. (no tolls) et 30mins.

deuceJul-24-03 11:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#8348, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 33

yo this should not be that difficult.......all t he time whenever there is a meet us ny kats always come through to jersey. so comon who exactly is coming this sunday to Brooklyn?

So far I got:

Deuce
Sonny

icedoutJul-24-03 05:57 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#8361, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 34
Jul-24-03 06:17 PM by icedout

hey you should have picked another day dave...... next time don't highjack other peoples days..... look to see if there is something posted up for that day. And dave not for nothing but isn't this place Private Property...... I don;t think anyone want problems especially a place with a Police Dept on site..........

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque

icedoutJul-24-03 06:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#8364, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 30

>How about this, lets just go to the driving range where there
>is, mini golf, batting cages a driving range.... (shock)
>arcade and so on and a HUGE!!!! ass parking lot and always
>some ladies rolling around. RE: food i have no clue you guys
>decide. it will be mad chill and for once not in jersey and no
>tolls!

No tolls for you cause you aint going anywhere......... It's tolls for me fool!!!!!!!!!!! And quit your complaining about having to come to NJ. There is no race track in BK so you really have no choice and you live closer that me so what are you complaining about. I pay more tolls to go to Etown than you do.....and i live in NJ

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque

deuceJul-25-03 03:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#8370, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 36

yea yea!!! lol

so you coming?

deuceJul-26-03 04:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#8394, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 37

Ok lets try this one more time?

who is going???

djdeuce66@yahoo.com

icedoutJul-26-03 05:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#8395, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 38

Suppose to rain sunday...... so i'm saying it needs to be rescheduled.....

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque

deuceJul-26-03 06:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#8398, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 39

Just checked the weather.....

Sunday

Possible rain at 7pm

So its all good baby.

icedoutJul-26-03 08:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#8399, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 40

check accuweather it is calling for thundershowers...... so i doubt i will be there.... and the way it's looking doesn't look like anyone else is showing.....

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque

RemyJul-26-03 09:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#8400, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 41

As I told you on aim Dave my car is a pos so it wont be moving for a while. Maybe I might burn it this weekend i dunno.

sonny bkJul-26-03 02:11 PM
1171 posts,
#8405, "RE: NYC/NJ/CT MEET: Real meet I WANT A GOOD TURNOUT!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 42

Def reschedule. Tommorrow's not looking good for me neither. May have to go to the dirty Jerz tommorrow afternoon for a going away party.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8170 Previous topic | Next topic