Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5110
View in linear mode

Subject: "End of the Year Socal Meet" Previous topic | Next topic
FuSi0NNov-25-02 06:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5110, "End of the Year Socal Meet"

I know Marcus already thew out this idea for the last meet of the year, just wondering if this was possible with december just around the corner.

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, CVedEclipse, Nov-25-02 02:15 PM, #1
RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, vegasdsmr, Nov-25-02 04:23 PM, #2
      RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, Clay, Nov-25-02 07:47 PM, #3
           RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Nov-26-02 03:42 AM, #4
                RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, thedawg, Nov-26-02 04:08 AM, #5
                     RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, SonicYan, Nov-26-02 04:22 AM, #6
                     RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, Teameclipse804, Nov-26-02 05:09 PM, #7
                     RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, 98RsT, Nov-26-02 05:12 PM, #8
                          RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, Weezle745, Nov-26-02 05:36 PM, #9
                               RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, Teameclipse804, Nov-26-02 05:54 PM, #10
RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, eclipsekaiser, Nov-26-02 09:43 PM, #11
RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, pn0ymahal, Nov-27-02 02:01 AM, #12
      RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, thedawg, Nov-27-02 09:35 AM, #13
           RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, Clay, Nov-27-02 09:43 AM, #14
           RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, eclipsekaiser, Nov-27-02 11:10 AM, #15
                RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, Teameclipse804, Nov-27-02 03:23 PM, #16
                     RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, EclipzeGamer, Nov-27-02 06:12 PM, #17
                          RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, thedawg, Nov-29-02 07:50 AM, #21
RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, derek, Nov-28-02 04:00 AM, #18
RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, CVedEclipse, Nov-28-02 07:20 AM, #19
      RE: End of the Year Socal Meet, SonicYan, Nov-29-02 02:03 AM, #20
Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise), Teameclipse804, Nov-30-02 10:40 PM, #22
RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise), Teamicjeclipse, Dec-01-02 09:49 AM, #23
      RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise), NX112, Dec-02-02 02:51 AM, #24
           RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise), SonicYan, Dec-02-02 04:04 AM, #25
                RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise), Teameclipse804, Dec-02-02 10:43 AM, #26
                     RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise), FuSi0N, Dec-02-02 11:19 AM, #27
                          RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise), Clay, Dec-03-02 04:23 AM, #28
                               RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise), NX112, Dec-03-02 07:39 AM, #29
                                    RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise), Eric97GS, Dec-03-02 02:47 PM, #30
                                         RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise), drbalazo7, Dec-04-02 04:19 PM, #31

CVedEclipseNov-25-02 02:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5111, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 0

sure its possible... just need to figure out all the details.. i know marcus was aiming sometime in mid-late december.. as always.. if im available, im down

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

vegasdsmrNov-25-02 04:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#5112, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 1

yall need to roll out to vegas, and hit it up for newyears, imo... BIG PIMPIN on da strip

if not, watup all...

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

ClayNov-25-02 07:47 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#5113, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 2

i'm down for a meet again.

95 GST | So-Cal

EcLIpsInEmCEe7Nov-26-02 03:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
#5114, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 3

im gunna try to make it...i go up to norcal on dec 22nd for winter break. we'll see

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

thedawgNov-26-02 04:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#5115, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 4

Well probably not the actual meet, but I wouldn't mind having a few ppl over when we put the engine back in my car... It's pretty much ready to go in now thanks to jamesman figuring out a small seizing problem. So... all I need to do is just choose a weekend.

I've got room for probably 10-12 at my house and I'll provide beer for anyone who wants to help out. Hecklers are welcome too, but you have to bring your own beer. What weekend's good?

SonicYanNov-26-02 04:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#5116, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 5

Hell yeah, I'm down! Free beer, yehey! Underaged drinking for me. Well, hopefully not the 20-22. Gonna be heading to big bear. And hopefully not finals week. Aight, keep us posted.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Teameclipse804Nov-26-02 05:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#5117, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 6

Hey Dan, let's just have the meet at your house hehe. I'm down to help out if I'm free when you're gonna put the engine then. I don't know much though...

As far as the date, it seems like the 20-22 is bad for most people, so here is what I see as choices. Either the weekend of the 14-15, or the weekend of the 28-29. What would be better for most people? Let's get a tally up and see what will work out better...also, please post ideas of what to do for the meet. My idea was another car show, but I don't think there are any around that time this year (there usually are though).

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

98RsTNov-26-02 05:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#5118, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 5

Dan howbout the weekend after thanksgiving weekend... I think it is the 7 and 8th of dec..

-Danny

" We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep. " Carl von Ossiet

Weezle745Nov-26-02 05:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#5119, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 8

i can not go if it is the 28th or 29th of december

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Teameclipse804Nov-26-02 05:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#5120, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 9

Also, do you guys wanna see if socal club dsm or club 3g want to join us?

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

eclipsekaiserNov-26-02 09:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#5121, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 0

I say Dan's house will be great. We can all take turns overflowing his toilet and eat all of his cookies. Beside, I'm tired of seeing Dan and that POS blue eclipse

Someone throw up a few dates, so that we can all check availability.

Hmmm BBQ at Dan's will be good as well. You got a grill?

-K-

pn0ymahalNov-27-02 02:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#5122, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 11

im free dec 18th for the rest of the month. dans place is cool, i dont drink i rather look at all the fucked up people.. but im done to help out dan. as far as the meet anyday from dec 18th on...
Michael 99gs
HRC Stage 2
Stage 3 process begins gathering parts for rebuild

http://www.dreamwater.net/purplebeast

Michael
99gs hrc stage 5000 SOLD...
2004 Honda Accord V6 (240 hp)stock
what other car should i buy?? hmmm
Car info & pictures at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/520269

thedawgNov-27-02 09:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#5123, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 12

HAHAH k guys, well I only have a condo and the homeowners association is like an obscessive-compulsive nightmare version of the PTA... so sounds like we'll have the cops arrive in no time.

But, there is a community pool and little BBQ area, plus I have a grill in my little backyard. Oh, and RRE is 4 blocks away so we can migrate there if there's problems. So... yah I guess my house is ok but I'd also like to continue living there. I don't think there's room for socalDSM or 3g guys unless we base it somewhere else.

So as far as a date, looks like 7/8th, and 14/15th are still options. I'd slightly prefer the earlier one, just cause it's sooner. Votes?

Oh, and if I find a beer can bolted to my car somewhere... heads will roll.

ClayNov-27-02 09:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#5124, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 13

around what time were u hoping to have the meet? cool i'd be happy to help out too.

95 GST | So-Cal

eclipsekaiserNov-27-02 11:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#5125, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 13

hehehehe beer can...we can cut out many layers and use it as bearings.

I like the later date, as I have a final on the week of 7th and 8th. school is such a pain in the ass. Although my final is on a wednesday the 4th, it might actually work out...

-K-

Teameclipse804Nov-27-02 03:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#5126, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 15

Yeah I have finals too until the 13th. Let's have a separate meet at Dan's place when he is ready to put the motor in. For the socal 2gnt meet, I think that there could quickly be problems with cops etc (and i don't like the idea of us attracting cops and potentially getting fixit tickets etc). What do you guys think? If the weather is good, maybe we can meet up somewhere like a park with the club dsm and club 3g guys (try to get a huge meet for all of socal) since we usually end up with the same 2gnt guys showing up...

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

EclipzeGamerNov-27-02 06:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
999 posts,
#5127, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 16

I say 2 seperate meets, one for Dan, and one with 2gnt/dsm/3g. We bbq, hang, and see who can talk the most crap about the other group =).

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

16.537 @ 84.00 mph, 2.489 60'

Looks:
APC Euro clear bumper lens
front grill
chrome front emblem
Razo carbon fiber pedals
carbon fiber gauge bezel

Performance:
Perma-Cool oil cooler
custom airbox
GS-T muffler

Waiting to go on:
Kaminari GTR wing
95-96 sideskirts no door caps
Hurricane_GS front & rear lower tie bars

Smiley face 4 life!

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

thedawgNov-29-02 07:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#5128, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 17

>I say 2 seperate meets, one for Dan, and one with
>2gnt/dsm/3g. We bbq, hang, and see who can talk the most
>crap about the other group =).

Two events sounds the best to me, I'll let everyone know when I get things ready to drop in and whoever can make it is welcome.

Oh.. and if you're gonna invide SoCalDSM there won't be any comparison to them talking crap .... those guys LOVE dishing it out, ehhehe.

derekNov-28-02 04:00 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
325 posts,
#5129, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm down.. keep me updated.

CVedEclipseNov-28-02 07:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#5130, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 18

id be in for two meets as well... and for the second meet, i think getting all the local dsm clubs would be pretty sweet.. the more the merrier.

side note.. did anyone get the video footage of the malibu cruise up? im still interested in seeing that footage.

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

SonicYanNov-29-02 02:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#5131, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 19

Hey Mike, I got the video of the Malibu cruise. I recently just gave it to James in VHS format. He gave it to his friend to convert it to mpeg/avi format since his friend works at a TV station. Hopefully it'll be up pretty soon.

Yeah, I wanna see club 3G and SoCal DSM. That would be fun.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT

Teameclipse804Nov-30-02 10:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#5132, "Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise)"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey all, saw this posted on the Club 3g board, and this meet will have all cars (not just eclipses). It's in whittier, which is about 10 to 15 minutes from SpeedZone. Let me know if you guys wanna meet up somewhere and head over as a group to this meet. It also includes free food, and a canyon drive...

They said all are welcome to go...

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

TeamicjeclipseDec-01-02 09:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#5133, "RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise)"
In response to Reply # 22

well the person that was supposed to buy my car backed out at last second, so i will still most likely have it for another month or so trying to find a new buyer... So if i still have my eclipse, i will try to make it.

i think a so cal dsm/3g/2gnt meet would be cool. have it somewhere in the inland empire, all of the current meets have been in the LA area. Just let us know date, time, location... i think before christmas would be better.

Possible location: California Speedway has drags on the 14 and 15

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

NX112Dec-02-02 02:51 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2002
444 posts,
#5134, "RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise)"
In response to Reply # 23

so there are going to be 2? let me know so i can try to get the day off. i wanna kick it.

"Objects In Mirror Are Losing"

SonicYanDec-02-02 04:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#5135, "RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise)"
In response to Reply # 24

Hehe, where'd u find this Marcus? Damn, that's closeby! If anyone wants to go to this one, that would also be sweet. 3 meets then?

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT

Teameclipse804Dec-02-02 10:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#5136, "RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise)"
In response to Reply # 25

The Team Unison meet was posted by a club 3g member so there will be 3g's there too. Let's make that our official socal 2gnt meet. And then Dan can have an informal meet sometime at his place when he wants to put together his motor.

So what do you guys think of meeting up somewhere on Dec 29, and then all cruising together to the Team Unison meet and cruise (with free pizza and soda). Will that date work for most of you?

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

FuSi0NDec-02-02 11:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#5137, "RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise)"
In response to Reply # 26

Dec 29th is good with me.

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

ClayDec-03-02 04:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#5138, "RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise)"
In response to Reply # 27

sounds good, hey NX112 wanna meet up here?

95 GST | So-Cal

NX112Dec-03-02 07:39 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2002
444 posts,
#5139, "RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise)"
In response to Reply # 28

sure, i was hoping for sooner though.

"Objects In Mirror Are Losing"

Eric97GSDec-03-02 02:47 PM
Old School 2GNTer
325 posts,
#5140, "RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise)"
In response to Reply # 29

I was just talking to Sonicyan on AIM and he pointed me to this tread. I am at my buddies work so I can view 2gnt (damn you work) But I will definantly cruise over. I havent seen everyone in a long time.
Late

97 Eclipse GS

drbalazo7Dec-04-02 04:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
913 posts,
#5141, "RE: Idea for Meet Sunday Dec. 29 (Team Unison Meet/Cruise)"
In response to Reply # 30

this time I am down for the meet..juts hope it doesnt rain that day hehe..I just have to get my brakes done so I can go....havent driven my car in about 4 months now hehe..

I miss you mom, you are always with me RIP...

drbalazo@hotmail.com

Thank you and have a Rice day!!

I miss you mom, you are always with me RIP...

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5110 Previous topic | Next topic