Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4984
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area" Previous topic | Next topic
amljbsNov-01-02 10:48 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2002
587 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4984, "Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area"

Just curious to see if anyone was still interested in meeting up. got a few emails last time but I was in the process of moving and didnt check them till recently.

1998 Eclipse GST

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area, SILVERNT, Nov-02-02 07:37 AM, #1
RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area, a_miller_76, Nov-02-02 10:32 AM, #2
      RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area, John99RS, Nov-03-02 12:13 PM, #3
           RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area, JohannS07, Nov-04-02 01:01 AM, #4
                RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area, freddy_00_69, Nov-04-02 09:30 AM, #5
                     RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area, amljbs, Nov-05-02 12:16 PM, #6
                          RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area, JohannS07, Nov-05-02 01:48 PM, #7
                               RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area, John99RS, Nov-08-02 10:03 AM, #8
                                    RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area, theallpowerfulme, Nov-10-02 12:22 PM, #9

SILVERNTNov-02-02 07:37 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4985, "RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area"
In response to Reply # 0

im from illinois but ill be in jacksonville around thanksgiving, but the eclipse wont be with me, damn family road trip! Ill be stuck in a CRV.
later
chris

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

a_miller_76Nov-02-02 10:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#4986, "RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area"
In response to Reply # 1

I'm down here...actually in Brunswick, GA about 45min north but I'd be more than happy.

We tried this once before and not a lot of people responded.

John99RSNov-03-02 12:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#4987, "RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area"
In response to Reply # 2

I live here in Jacksonville(Mandarin Area). I have a pretty busy schedule but I can try to meet up. Let me know.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

JohannS07Nov-04-02 01:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
148 posts,
#4988, "RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area"
In response to Reply # 3

Sup guys,

I live in Jax too, we have a Club DSM meeting on Nov. 9th (this sat.)

We'll meet at the Goodwill parking lot on Beach Blvd. near St. Johns Bluff at 6:30. We normally have about 10-15 cars out there, mostly turbo 2g's but our turnout has some 420a's too, and hopefully we can bring in some more 1g's (specially if I get mine there).

For any questions, call me (904)343-0771 my name is Johann. I'm not the one organizing, but I wanted to mention so that we can have a good turnout. We are thinking of heading to the track that night too...

JohannS07

97 GS (daily driver), 90 TSi AWD (toy)

freddy_00_69Nov-04-02 09:30 AM
Member since Aug 01st 2002
1119 posts,
#4989, "RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area"
In response to Reply # 4

I live in Hinesville, which is about 40min from brunswick, so jax is not a problem for me, except the fact that my car is still stock, so i want to get everything done in january then i will be out more, but meeting is a good idea for us down here in the south.

99 RS-T
"New bottom end(8.6:1 w/long rods)"
Turbonetics 60-1/Portfueler/etc!!!!!

amljbsNov-05-02 12:16 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2002
587 posts,
#4990, "RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area"
In response to Reply # 5

Well all we need to do is figure out when would be a good time for everyone. The weekends are good for me.

P.S. John99RS I think you live like right down the street from me, off of burning tree lane. Saw your car from a friends house. I thought it looked familiar as hell.

1998 Eclipse GST

JohannS07Nov-05-02 01:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
148 posts,
#4991, "RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area"
In response to Reply # 6

We already have a time setup this Sat. at 6:30....for anyone that can't make it at that time, call me and I can let you know where we are the rest of the night.

JohannS07

97 GS (daily driver), 90 TSi AWD (toy)

John99RSNov-08-02 10:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#4992, "RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area"
In response to Reply # 7

Yup, that's where I live man. I won't make the meet up this Saturday though. I got a bad case of strep and it's kickin my ass right now....I'll be in bed all day Sat.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

theallpowerfulmeNov-10-02 12:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#4993, "RE: Anyone near Jacksonville Florida area"
In response to Reply # 8

Omg! freddy_00_69, do you know where ryepatch is?

Lane Adams

"how does it feel, to be on your own, with no direction home, like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone" - Bob Dylan

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4984 Previous topic | Next topic