Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2926
View in linear mode

Subject: "calispeedway 13 & 14" Previous topic | Next topic
mitsumanJul-02-02 08:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2926, "calispeedway 13 & 14"

o the last one was kind of a flake. lets get up and go to the next track meet which would be the 13 or the 14. i wanna go more on the 13 cuz its a sat and les people will be there. who else wants to go?? i will def be there becasue i am getting my clutch this week and will have it in by the 13th. and hopefully my injectors and s-afc 2.

so whos goin?

1. me
2 ??

"Proud to be, a 2gnt" (was)

-mitsuman
95 gs
Hrc stg 2(not for long)
NER customer

-mitsuman 95 GS 5-spd w/97-99 front end
Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com
AIM s/n : mitsuman95gs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: calispeedway 13 & 14, CVedEclipse, Jul-02-02 10:04 AM, #1
RE: calispeedway 13 & 14, ez, Jul-03-02 11:20 AM, #2
      RE: calispeedway 13 & 14, Weezle745, Jul-03-02 11:30 AM, #3
           RE: calispeedway 13 & 14, mitsuman, Jul-03-02 12:14 PM, #4
                RE: calispeedway 13 & 14, ez, Jul-04-02 06:51 AM, #5
                     RE: calispeedway 13 & 14, Teameclipse804, Jul-04-02 07:05 AM, #6
                          RE: calispeedway 13 & 14, Weezle745, Jul-04-02 09:58 AM, #7
                               RE: calispeedway 13 & 14, mitsuman, Jul-04-02 03:46 PM, #8
                                    RE: calispeedway 13 & 14, Chamuko, Jul-04-02 08:41 PM, #9
                                         RE: calispeedway 13 & 14, CVedEclipse, Jul-04-02 09:48 PM, #10
                                              RE: calispeedway 13 & 14, mitsuman, Jul-06-02 02:59 AM, #11
                                                   RE: calispeedway 13 & 14, Clay, Jul-06-02 03:24 AM, #12

CVedEclipseJul-02-02 10:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2927, "RE: calispeedway 13 & 14"
In response to Reply # 0

like i said earlier... that is the day of the HIN meet... so that would be a bit of a conflict.. are there any other open dates at cali speedway?

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ezJul-03-02 11:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#2928, "RE: calispeedway 13 & 14"
In response to Reply # 1

But who's going to HIN? I just heard that it's not really all that good... so if noone's up for that let's all just meet at the speedway.

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Weezle745Jul-03-02 11:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#2929, "RE: calispeedway 13 & 14"
In response to Reply # 2

im down for HIN

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

mitsumanJul-03-02 12:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#2930, "RE: calispeedway 13 & 14"
In response to Reply # 3

we can allways go to both? what time does HIN start? we can get to speedway early morning then leave like 1 o clock or sumthin. get sumthin to eat then hed down to HIN? anybody?

-mitsuman
95 gs
Hrc stg 2(not for long)
NER customer

Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com

ezJul-04-02 06:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#2931, "RE: calispeedway 13 & 14"
In response to Reply # 4

that could work... and afterall, shaun will be getting us in for free to HIN so why not go there?

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Teameclipse804Jul-04-02 07:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#2932, "RE: calispeedway 13 & 14"
In response to Reply # 5

That will be a long day for you guys. If you get to the track at 7 am, and then HIN doesn't start til after 7 pm. I would pick one or the other. It's really tiring sitting at the track all day in the heat, so I suggest voting for one or the other. If a lot of people want to go to HIN, I would suggest moving the cali speedway meet since that happens every couple weeks.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Weezle745Jul-04-02 09:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#2933, "RE: calispeedway 13 & 14"
In response to Reply # 6

yeah 7am-10pm-ish is a LOOOOOONG day
I say we go to HIN for free and to the track next week or whenever its available again

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

mitsumanJul-04-02 03:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#2934, "RE: calispeedway 13 & 14"
In response to Reply # 7

well i really wanna go to the track, and i dont really think we have 2 stay there for that long. i think i can handle stayin at the track till like 12-1? then go home do whatever then go to hin. doesnt seem bad. a 6 hour rest. so i guess whoever wants to go to the track will go and whoever dont wont? it wont really be a meet but jes like see ye if ya go kinda thing. well whoever wants to go email me at mitsuman95@hotmail.com and well plan where to meet.

-mitsuman
95 gs
Hrc stg 2(not for long)
NER customer

Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com

ChamukoJul-04-02 08:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#2935, "RE: calispeedway 13 & 14"
In response to Reply # 8

open as in free? if so im in.. been wanting to test out this stage 2 star kit

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

CVedEclipseJul-04-02 09:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#2936, "RE: calispeedway 13 & 14"
In response to Reply # 9

well.. im in for HIN ON THE 13th... i would like to get some time in at the track, but i dont think i can make the track that weekend...

also, shaun.. can you get all of us in for free? that would be sweet..

and no.. open doesnt mean free... it is something like 20 to race and park in the pits (which is what we all end up doing, even those that dont run) or 10 to watch.

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

mitsumanJul-06-02 02:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#2937, "RE: calispeedway 13 & 14"
In response to Reply # 10

cmon i know theres more socal members on this board

-mitsuman
95 gs
Hrc stg 2(not for long)
NER customer

Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com

ClayJul-06-02 03:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#2938, "RE: calispeedway 13 & 14"
In response to Reply # 11

CVedEclipse has a point. not sure if i can afford both (broke college student). jm, i'll plan on going to one. guess i'll make up my mind later on.

95 GST | So-Cal

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2926 Previous topic | Next topic