Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9438
View in linear mode

Subject: "sept. 6th meet (more pics)" Previous topic | Next topic
sonny bkSep-07-03 05:13 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9438, "sept. 6th meet (more pics)"
Sep-07-03 05:40 PM by sonny bk

Well, I took some pics of the drive there and the drive home from the sept 6th meet. Here ya go...

My side view mirror after I passed them...

Them whooping my ass once the turbo's kicked in...

The three dsm's i rode with there...(i was the only 2gnt, ya )

A flawless 420a hahn kit with Jeep TB...(not mine, unfotunately)

All of us lined up...

there's the cooler filled with food (but all of us were too lazy to open it so we got pizza, hahaha)

i still have no idea where we were, but it was perfect weather for the woods.
(there's me second from the right:7)

way home:
The one and only beast in my side view mirror (icedout)...(ya wanted pics gerry=ya got em)

Him almost spinning his tires in 5th gear...(WOW)

there ya go...some pics i thought ya might enjoy...not that many though. If anyone has more, please add.
Next time let's do it at Island race track to get some time trials in. It was fun...peace

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

deuceSep-07-03 05:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9440, "RE: sept. 6th meet (more pics)"
In response to Reply # 0

mint shots sonny, theres my ass!!!

My 2gnt will forever be missed.....
Hello 1997 GS-T Spyder!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

icedoutSep-07-03 07:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#9450, "RE: sept. 6th meet (more pics)"
In response to Reply # 1

I messed around with an m3 and a mini-s on the way home..... i followed the mini doing an average of 95-110 almost the whole way back to the bridge..... then i had to do a waste-gate/BOV salute to both of them and left them............... was a great day and the weather awsome!!!!!!!!!...........
lets do it again but we should either use island or hooters as a meeting place

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

extreme97ntSep-08-03 04:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#9457, "RE: sept. 6th meet (more pics)"
In response to Reply # 2

<A flawless 420a hahn kit with Jeep TB...(not mine, unfotunately)>

It is actually a star kit. But thanks for the complement:thumbsup It really make me feel good about all the hard work I put into her. By the way I have some pics If some one could post them for me.

sonny bkSep-08-03 06:16 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
#9460, "RE: sept. 6th meet (more pics)"
In response to Reply # 3

DOH...my bad. I was trying to remember which kit it was. I guessed wrong.
It was def worth all the work. Your the first person I've seen (in person) with a successful jeep throttle body too. That kit is sweeeeeeeet. I like the egr to pcv valve mod ya did. It was smart thinking. Anyway, I gotta get a kit and then i could stop complaining (but I'm cheap).

Gerry, right after you got on 287 i passed a speed trap, hahaahah. I luckily slowed down before it wondering if you guys pulled off the highway (thank god) and passed the cop doing only 70. That shiz was fun. Tell kahn I tried to email him about the tv. We gotta do this again soon.

its good to be the king

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9438 Previous topic | Next topic