Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9127
View in linear mode

Subject: "not sponsored yet?" Previous topic | Next topic
RXM eclipseAug-27-03 04:04 AM
Member since Aug 27th 2003
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9127, "not sponsored yet?"

hey guys...i've been reading the forums ever since i bout my clipse in 2000...i'm now working for racer x motorsports...weare looking for worthy cars to sponsor...we offer $10,000 per year in percentage co-op towards labor and parts...co-op percentage payment vary from manufacture and distributor...it will range up to 52% off parts retail and rack labr rate.fabricated or custom parts are sold at cost plus sponsored labor rate...you get free dyno time after 20 % of co-op percentage is used...our manufacturers include hahn racecraft, blitz, apex, greddy, eibach, mitsubishi japan, turbonetics, and pretty much every other company that make part for our cars....all we ask is for you t attend 4 shows a year local or national with our decals in an easily viewable location...thats it..who doesn't want 52% off hrc's turbo kits???so if you think you and your car are worthy of sponsorship...(dino we'd love to do some nice thing to that beast of yours)...reply or e-mail me at iwannastabya@aol.com

thanx guys

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: not sponsored yet?, icedout, Aug-27-03 04:40 AM, #1
RE: not sponsored yet?, RXM eclipse, Aug-27-03 05:05 AM, #2
RE: not sponsored yet?, BCIEclipse, Aug-27-03 06:40 AM, #3
      RE: not sponsored yet?, RXM eclipse, Aug-27-03 08:01 AM, #4
           RE: not sponsored yet?, turbo8u, Aug-27-03 09:28 AM, #5
           RE: not sponsored yet?, Teameclipse804, Aug-27-03 02:10 PM, #6
           RE: not sponsored yet?, BCIEclipse, Aug-27-03 04:34 PM, #7
                RE: not sponsored yet?, Clay, Aug-27-03 05:40 PM, #8
                     RE: not sponsored yet?, jerseystyle1, Aug-27-03 10:04 PM, #9
RE: not sponsored yet?, Remy, Aug-28-03 04:04 AM, #10
      RE: not sponsored yet?, RXM eclipse, Aug-28-03 04:59 AM, #11
      RE: not sponsored yet?, icedout, Aug-28-03 05:01 AM, #12

icedoutAug-27-03 04:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9129, "RE: not sponsored yet?"
In response to Reply # 0

how many pics do you need and what kinda of bio do you want.
email me at gerard.connolly@morganstanley.com
or jerryconnolly@hotmail.com with complete details.

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RXM eclipseAug-27-03 05:05 AM
4 posts,
#9131, "RE: not sponsored yet?"
In response to Reply # 1

i need a list of shows you've attended..list of shows you've won if any...list of modifacations done and list of future plans for the car... pics of interior/exterior of course...send to iwannastabya@aol.com...and your car will be under review as soon as tomarrow

BCIEclipseAug-27-03 06:40 AM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
592 posts,
#9132, "RE: not sponsored yet?"
In response to Reply # 2

RacerX is bullshit, me and 3 of my friends all recieved $10k sponsorships lol and we all requested our money back. Here's the deal, they are a wholesaler and they only cover UP TO 52% of what you buy, (i repeat UP TO, they wanted me to pay $65 each for rotors, i can buy them anywhere for that price). You have to pay a $75 account fee with your credit card. You're supposed to get free stickers and shirts, still havent got mine and it's been over 5 months. I think it's a scam, you need to pay the fee with your credit card and a week after i used mine someone bought $2000 worth of stuff on my card and they're the only place i've EVER used that card. Beware, and don't give them a card #.

RXM eclipseAug-27-03 08:01 AM
4 posts,
#9134, "RE: not sponsored yet?"
In response to Reply # 3

some of that is true..but we are not bullshit...we may not have the most to offer but its no scam...yes UP TO 52%...and yes theres a 70 dollar account fee...the UP TO is only because manufacturers like kaminari only give us 15% off..10% of which we give to you...and the owner says the t-shirt company had promlems priting the t's...thats why you havn't recieved your stuff...now instead of t-shrits we are sending a DVD "street outlaws" along with the decals...we do have piles ready to be shipped out shortly...and the $2000 your talking about...so your saying the whole time you've had a credit card you only used it one time???sounds like bullshit...

turbo8uAug-27-03 09:28 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#9136, "RE: not sponsored yet?"
In response to Reply # 4

yea i talked to 'scott' from racerx a long time ago, he was stoked on my talon but never called me back

96 talon esi-t

Uberingram> quit it turbo8u, you're turning me on
^^^^ this guy is for real

Teameclipse804Aug-27-03 02:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#9141, "RE: not sponsored yet?"
In response to Reply # 5
Aug-27-03 02:18 PM by eclipse804

BEWARE. Several members have done this with no results. All it gives you is access to parts at "their wholesale" prices. Someone also called HRC and HRC is not affiliated with RacerX and does not sell to them. Just letting you know what others have experienced. Use at your own risk.

Also, RXM Eclipse, you said you've been reading these forums since you bought your eclipse in 2000? How come you just finally registered today, and this is your first post?

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

BCIEclipseAug-27-03 04:34 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
592 posts,
#9145, "RE: not sponsored yet?"
In response to Reply # 4

...and the $2000 your talking about...so
>your saying the whole time you've had a credit card you only
>used it one time???sounds like bullshit...

Yep, thats what i'm saying. I have 2 cards, i use one very frequently and the other i had just activated, i used it ONCE for the RacerX fee thats the ONLY time. When i recieved my bill i had a balance of $1770, the $70 fee charge, a $1000 charge and a $700 charge, that were used on a fake paypal name, meaning that someone used my card and setup a fake paypal account and withdrew $1700 dollars. I did get my money back from the card co. and paypal was supposedly trying to find the person who did it so they could press charges. I can get my other 2 friends to come on here to vouch that they saw my bill and that i only used my card through Racer X if you'd like, because i told them to make sure they didnt get scammed also. It's funny that i know 3 people personally that have been bullshitted and a bunch of others online have also. As someone stated above about HRC, we also contacted a few Co's that have either never heard of R-X or are in no way affiliated with them. I think it's crap, be careful everyone, heard nothing but nad things about them. Later

ClayAug-27-03 05:40 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#9149, "RE: not sponsored yet?"
In response to Reply # 7

This thread should be locked up ASAP!

95 GST | So-Cal

jerseystyle1Aug-27-03 10:04 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#9152, "RE: not sponsored yet?"
In response to Reply # 8

I smell a scam! Usually if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

RemyAug-28-03 04:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#9157, "RE: not sponsored yet?"
In response to Reply # 1

>how many pics do you need and what kinda of bio do you want.
>email me at gerard.connolly@morganstanley.com
>or jerryconnolly@hotmail.com with complete details.

Sounds like bullshit G leave it alone !!!

http://www.BerkshireCountyImports.com

sab33r: fucking dood has never heard a rap song that wasnt played on z-100, and wants to get into it about hiphop
sab33r: ill piledrive HIS ass into country music CD's

DaRKoRACLesRS : and u know what happens when white doods loose it
DaRKoRACLesRS : there gonna find me in an apt with a refridgerator full of body parts

RXM eclipseAug-28-03 04:59 AM
4 posts,
#9158, "RE: not sponsored yet?"
In response to Reply # 10

www.racerxmotorsports.com whatever you guys check it out your selves fill out the app if you want..i'm wasting my time here

icedoutAug-28-03 05:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#9159, "RE: not sponsored yet?"
In response to Reply # 10

it's left alone

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9127 Previous topic | Next topic