Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #818
View in linear mode

Subject: "i posted this in the announcements but its about the 1/4 mi times for a dodge neon srt-4" Previous topic | Next topic
that_cool_guy18Mar-16-02 07:27 AM
Member since Feb 02nd 2002
147 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#818, "i posted this in the announcements but its about the 1/4 mi times for a dodge neon srt-4"

they are 5.9 0-60. how fast does that turn into a 1/4 time. im getting one in 10 days . hopefully my car will sell soon...

the eclipse is gon but i sold it to my brother so it is still in the famil i bought the nissan se-r spec i like it for the price i paid. once the aftermarket starts coming into play i will have one hella fast biotch. i gteched her at 15.4 with 1

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

that_cool_guy18Mar-16-02 07:29 AM
Member since Feb 02nd 2002
147 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#819, "RE: i posted this in the announcements but its about the 1/4 mi times for a dodge neon srt-4"
In response to Reply # 0

they have a 2.4l turbo charged motor. i dont remember if they are all wheel drive or not. but mine will be here in ten days!!!10!!! i cant wait.

the eclipse is gon but i sold it to my brother so it is still in the famil i bought the nissan se-r spec i like it for the price i paid. once the aftermarket starts coming into play i will have one hella fast biotch. i gteched her at 15.4 with 1

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SaberKhanMar-16-02 06:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
994 posts,
#820, "RE: i posted this in the announcements but its about the 1/4 mi times for a dodge neon srt-4"
In response to Reply # 1

Theyre FWD. You cant always compare 0-60 times to 1/4 mile times. Simply because some cars have a difficult time coming off the line, and some dont. Though, I can pretty much tell you that a 0-60 in 5.9 will more than likely translate to a mid/low 14.

91 awd: 60-1, 880's, E-Prom, etc.
93 awd: JDM 6 bolt, K&N, full exhaust, Wally 255, otherwise stock.

R.I.P. the original "Factory Freak"
15.5's with short ram and catback only
1996 RS 5-speed

babybeclipseMar-17-02 08:05 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#821, "RE: i posted this in the announcements but its about the 1/4 mi times for a dodge neon srt-4"
In response to Reply # 2

What kind of trans do they use? six-speed? Damn, that would make for a nice swap!

SaberKhanMar-17-02 07:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
994 posts,
#822, "RE: i posted this in the announcements but its about the 1/4 mi times for a dodge neon srt-4"
In response to Reply # 3

Nope. 5 speed. Heavy duty with equal length halfshafts. Whats that mean? Little to no torque steer.

91 awd: 60-1, 880's, E-Prom, etc.
93 awd: JDM 6 bolt, K&N, full exhaust, Wally 255, otherwise stock.

R.I.P. the original "Factory Freak"
15.5's with short ram and catback only
1996 RS 5-speed

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #818 Previous topic | Next topic