Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #748
View in linear mode

Subject: "Cool pic from the track (big picture)" Previous topic | Next topic
SaberKhanMar-13-02 04:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
994 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#748, "Cool pic from the track (big picture)"

Well, I figure this has something to do with racing since it was taken at the track. This was back in last March. I'm on the right I really beat the hell outta that accord I ran huh?

91 awd: 60-1, 880's, E-Prom, etc.
93 awd: JDM 6 bolt, K&N, full exhaust, Wally 255, otherwise stock.

R.I.P. the original "Factory Freak"
15.5's with short ram and catback only
1996 RS 5-speed

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Cool pic from the track (big picture), vegasdsmr, Mar-13-02 04:23 AM, #1
RE: Cool pic from the track (big picture), SaberKhan, Mar-13-02 04:36 AM, #2
      RE: Cool pic from the track (big picture), ModeratorVX100, Mar-13-02 06:57 AM, #3
           RE: Cool pic from the track (big picture), SaberKhan, Mar-14-02 04:57 AM, #4
                RE: Cool pic from the track (big picture), Teameclipse804, Mar-14-02 08:51 PM, #5
                     RE: Cool pic from the track (big picture), Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Mar-28-02 11:22 AM, #6

vegasdsmrMar-13-02 04:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#749, "RE: Cool pic from the track (big picture)"
In response to Reply # 0

pimp pic, how many cars was the ~~2.8 second whoopin???

at first i seen that honduh, and was like wtf? then i did my impersonation of jackie chan, and seen your ride

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SaberKhanMar-13-02 04:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
994 posts,
#750, "RE: Cool pic from the track (big picture)"
In response to Reply # 1

Oh, it was a bad bad whoopin. I wish I could upload the video of that run. I did that mean burnout thats in my signature on that run. Actually, that pic in my signature is only half of the burnout, I had the whole spectator lot smoked out when I was done How many cars? Prolly a good 20-25 cars. It was bad. I had been hitting my brakes for over 3 seconds when that picture was taken, and you can still see how much of a lead I have on the accord.

1996 RS 5-speed

ModeratorVX100Mar-13-02 06:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#751, "RE: Cool pic from the track (big picture)"
In response to Reply # 2

I've got to figure out if a friend of mine stil has the video of my fastest run, unfortunately I lost to a new BMW 330ci that race (well, he did have 225 hp)

That's a good pic, if anyone was doubting that run you made, they're not doubting it now.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

SaberKhanMar-14-02 04:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
994 posts,
#752, "RE: Cool pic from the track (big picture)"
In response to Reply # 3

Yeah, I have no idea why I didnt post this picture before. I literally get verbally attacked by people when I tell them what I ran and what mods I had when I ran it. So, it puts me in defensive mode automatically whenever I'm on the subject. So..anyone who still doesnt believe it. Feast yer eyes on the pic. Seeing is believing

1996 RS 5-speed

Teameclipse804Mar-14-02 08:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#753, "RE: Cool pic from the track (big picture)"
In response to Reply # 4

Wow, I wish I could race hondas like that at the track hehe. I almost lose every race with my 17.1-17.3 runs. Last time I raced an accord, he ran a 16.1 - pretty embarassing losing to a 4 cylinder 4 door accord with an intake and exhaust.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Mar-28-02 11:22 AM

#754, "RE: Cool pic from the track (big picture)"
In response to Reply # 5

NICE jake!

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #748 Previous topic | Next topic