Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #6271
View in linear mode

Subject: "First time @ track... NICE!" Previous topic | Next topic
CyexmasterDec-30-11 01:27 AM
Member since Nov 27th 2007
324 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6271, "First time @ track... NICE!"

Well here's a few pics of the laps, I was not expecting this but it happened and I enjoyed it a LOT...

Link to album: http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/cyexmaster/Sabana%20Seca%20Eco%20Track%20Day/

Status- Need to do break-in...

Try not to challenge me, I'd rather tie up than lose. Either way you NEVER WIN.... - Me..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: First time @ track... NICE!, Moderatorxcasbonx, Dec-30-11 07:39 AM, #1
RE: First time @ track... NICE!, Fotowntalon, Dec-30-11 09:09 AM, #2
      RE: First time @ track... NICE!, Moderatorbullettdsm, Dec-30-11 01:15 PM, #3
           RE: First time @ track... NICE!, Cyexmaster, Dec-30-11 02:36 PM, #4
                RE: First time @ track... NICE!, Moderatorbullettdsm, Dec-31-11 11:51 AM, #5
                     RE: First time @ track... NICE!, Slo2g, Jan-12-12 09:17 PM, #6
                          RE: First time @ track... NICE!, nub, Jan-18-12 01:52 PM, #7
                               RE: First time @ track... NICE!, eclipse420ags, Apr-29-12 01:19 PM, #8
                                    RE: First time @ track... NICE!, Cyexmaster, Apr-30-12 02:26 PM, #9

ModeratorxcasbonxDec-30-11 07:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6272, "RE: First time @ track... NICE!"
In response to Reply # 0

Looks like it was a fun day. Nice pictures man.

I contributed to the Wiki.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FotowntalonDec-30-11 09:09 AM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
#6273, "RE: First time @ track... NICE!"
In response to Reply # 1

sell it and get a 4g63 ####

woops. shit, I'm not on dsmtuners...

Does look fun, maybe I'll try the track at the shootout this year.

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

ModeratorbullettdsmDec-30-11 01:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#6274, "RE: First time @ track... NICE!"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Fotowntalon
maybe I'll try the track at the shootout this year.

Maybe? MAYBE?! No, no, no. You WILL hit the course this SO. I've already challenged everyone on 2gnt (Tim will tell you. That includes Driggsy in one of them thar AWD turbo thingy's), and I expect to see you running.

Of course, maybe you're afraid that I might beat you in something that I've never done before

And Nelson; excellent that you finally got out there with her! Congrats. And of course, inquiring minds want to know what kind of competition you had and how you did against them.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

CyexmasterDec-30-11 02:36 PM
324 posts,
#6275, "RE: First time @ track... NICE!"
In response to Reply # 3

We went there to race go-karts becuase the have days for cars only but since we had a big group and there no more people they let use use the cars. But we didnt have anytransponders or stuff to check the lap times. We were all first timers on this we've only been to drag strips, so we were just getting a feel for it. I was the only one that didnt spin out. The other cars were a turbo Tiburon and a NA MR2, the tiburon guy actually had his brakes on fire after the first 10 laps or so lol...

It was real fun I liked it cuz it's doferent from just the straight drag race but I didnt like the fact that I just used 2nd gear all the way around... But my car is not really setup for this so I dont complain.

Try not to challenge me, I'd rather tie up than lose. Either way you NEVER WIN.... - Me..

ModeratorbullettdsmDec-31-11 11:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#6276, "RE: First time @ track... NICE!"
In response to Reply # 4

So just goof around the track time eh? Sweet!

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Slo2gJan-12-12 09:17 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#6277, "RE: First time @ track... NICE!"
In response to Reply # 5

Agree, looks like fun!

nubJan-18-12 01:52 PM
Member since Feb 12th 2011
26 posts,
#6278, "RE: First time @ track... NICE!"
In response to Reply # 6

Looks like a good time.

eclipse420agsApr-29-12 01:19 PM
Member since Apr 23rd 2012
99 posts,
#6279, "RE: First time @ track... NICE!"
In response to Reply # 7

Where is this track?

CyexmasterApr-30-12 02:26 PM
324 posts,
#6280, "RE: First time @ track... NICE!"
In response to Reply # 8

That is the Sabana Seca Eco Track in Puerto Rico

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #6271 Previous topic | Next topic