Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5589
View in linear mode

Subject: "My first rallyx..." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665May-14-07 04:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5589, "My first rallyx..."

Waiting on footage from by buddy who went with me, but here's a video of Doug, who was in my run group. He was faster than me. I came in 5th of 7. Caught a nail in the right rear after my fourth run and we had to air the tire up on the line between runs after that.

Good times.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: My first rallyx..., RallyEclipse98, May-14-07 06:30 AM, #1
RE: My first rallyx..., edxmon, May-14-07 07:04 AM, #2
      RE: My first rallyx..., TeamAvenger, May-17-07 10:01 PM, #3
      RE: My first rallyx..., eclipse_99rs, Jul-12-07 01:48 PM, #4
           RE: My first rallyx..., goalie40, Jul-19-07 04:43 PM, #5
                RE: My first rallyx..., shagnastyek9, Nov-10-07 04:24 AM, #6
RE: My first rallyx..., dalesmitsu, Jan-31-08 06:58 PM, #7
RE: My first rallyx..., TeamDR1665, Feb-02-08 07:25 PM, #8
RE: My first rallyx..., yzrider, Apr-09-08 02:17 PM, #9

RallyEclipse98May-14-07 06:30 AM
Member since Feb 22nd 2007
165 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5590, "RE: My first rallyx..."
In response to Reply # 0

You're lucky you didn't have to change the tire completely. Nice stuff.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

edxmonMay-14-07 07:04 AM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#5591, "RE: My first rallyx..."
In response to Reply # 1

Damn, running basically new WRXs in the dirt, call me crazy, but I wouldnt do that. Ide get a GVR4 like Driggs! I cant wait, to see you run DR, good schtuff

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

TeamAvengerMay-17-07 10:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#5594, "RE: My first rallyx..."
In response to Reply # 2

How the hell do you see the track with all that dirt kicked up?

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

eclipse_99rsJul-12-07 01:48 PM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#5624, "RE: My first rallyx..."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by edxmon
Damn, running basically new WRXs in the dirt, call me crazy, but I wouldnt do that. Ide get a GVR4 like Driggs! I cant wait, to see you run DR, good schtuff

I said the same thing about mine before i got it, but now i treat it like a truck.

myspace.com/coastiecobb

goalie40Jul-19-07 04:43 PM
Member since Sep 12th 2005
431 posts,
#5625, "RE: My first rallyx..."
In response to Reply # 4

its an sti it is a truck

We will build you bigger and stronger

Wake up and drive my ass... More like wake up and fix it.

If the opposite of Pro is Con
then the opposite of Progress is Congress

shagnastyek9Nov-10-07 04:24 AM
Member since Nov 10th 2007
5 posts,
#5701, "RE: My first rallyx..."
In response to Reply # 5

cool man

dalesmitsuJan-31-08 06:58 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#5740, "RE: My first rallyx..."
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by DR1665
Waiting on footage from by buddy who went with me, but here's a video of Doug, who was in my run group. He was faster than me. I came in 5th of 7. Caught a nail in the right rear after my fourth run and we had to air the tire up on the line between runs after that. Good times.

cool, looks fun Nothing like that in ohio well except for the SNo Drift in Michigan. Have you check Sno drift rally out, bummer about your tire

TeamDR1665Feb-02-08 07:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#5741, "RE: My first rallyx..."
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by dalesmitsu
cool, looks fun Nothing like that in ohio well except for the SNo Drift in Michigan. Have you check Sno drift rally out, bummer about your tire

Yeah. I know about Sno*Drift. Sounds like a good time. I'm staying away from any Rally-America events because they're pricing the little guy right out of the sport with all their bullshit rules and regulations. I hope to have the car ready for Prescott (a NASA event) in October, but I just spent the day working on odds and ends to get the car ready for rally school in California next weekend.

Hopefully my hero cam will get here in time for me to get some video to share!

yzriderApr-09-08 02:17 PM
Member since Apr 09th 2008
19 posts,
#5802, "RE: My first rallyx..."
In response to Reply # 7

So sweet dude. Like motocross but in a car. So sick.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5589 Previous topic | Next topic