Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5420
View in linear mode

Subject: "Track times FINALLY!" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTOct-14-06 02:17 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5420, "Track times FINALLY!"

Well all in all, It sucked today! Was at the track for 8 hours and got 3 fucking passes in. A shitload of cars for the last race for the season, and VERY poorly ran. Car ran okay, it was freezing ass cold, 51 degrees. First run on 15psi, I bogged the launch and stalled it and coasted the track running a 21 in the 1/4, lol. Second run is the slip below...not too bad, that was on 20psi. And last run on 24psi I blew on intercooler pipe off after first gear and coasted that one too. Video will be up next weekend, sorry for the delay, but my WIFE LEFT THE FUCKING CAMERA IN THE SPECTATOR STANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking moron! We are going to pick it up at the owners house next friday, so video will be up saturday of my 2 shitty runs and 1 decent run. All in all, I dont think the car did too bad....

I was in left lane, this run was against an 06 Dodge Challenger:

http://imageshack.us>

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Track times FINALLY!, EclipseSix, Oct-14-06 02:22 PM, #1
RE: Track times FINALLY!, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-14-06 02:22 PM, #2
      RE: Track times FINALLY!, 96rs-t, Oct-14-06 02:52 PM, #3
           RE: Track times FINALLY!, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-14-06 03:02 PM, #4
                RE: Track times FINALLY!, clipse_2005, Oct-14-06 03:12 PM, #5
                     RE: Track times FINALLY!, Moderatorcs82685, Oct-14-06 04:00 PM, #6
                          RE: Track times FINALLY!, TeamDR1665, Oct-14-06 04:41 PM, #7
                               RE: Track times FINALLY!, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Oct-14-06 05:00 PM, #8
                                    RE: Track times FINALLY!, turbo8u, Oct-14-06 06:32 PM, #9
                                         RE: Track times FINALLY!, BlackMagic, Oct-14-06 08:55 PM, #10
                                              RE: Track times FINALLY!, Moderatorbullettdsm, Oct-15-06 12:51 AM, #11
                                                   RE: Track times FINALLY!, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-15-06 03:03 AM, #12
                                                        RE: Track times FINALLY!, BlackMagic, Oct-15-06 05:34 AM, #13
                                                             RE: Track times FINALLY!, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-15-06 08:33 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: Track times FINALLY!, 1slow97, Oct-16-06 03:43 AM, #15
                                                                  RE: Track times FINALLY!, 1slow97, Oct-16-06 03:47 AM, #16
                                                                  RE: Track times FINALLY!, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-16-06 04:56 AM, #18
                                                                  RE: Track times FINALLY!, WIDECLIPSE, Oct-16-06 04:16 AM, #17
                                                                       RE: Track times FINALLY!, edxmon, Oct-16-06 11:20 AM, #19
                                                                            RE: Track times FINALLY!, Chamuko, Oct-16-06 11:40 AM, #20
                                                                                 RE: Track times FINALLY!, edxmon, Oct-16-06 01:27 PM, #21
                                                                                 RE: Track times FINALLY!, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-16-06 03:11 PM, #22
                                                                                      RE: Track times FINALLY!, BlackMagic, Oct-16-06 04:09 PM, #23
                                                                                           RE: Track times FINALLY!, Moderatorcs82685, Oct-16-06 06:27 PM, #24
                                                                                                RE: Track times FINALLY!, XMasta19, Oct-16-06 10:19 PM, #25
                                                                                                     RE: Track times FINALLY!, wickedtalon, Oct-25-06 07:59 AM, #26
                                                                                                          RE: Track times FINALLY!, Aggression, Nov-22-06 12:26 PM, #27
                                                                                                               RE: Track times FINALLY!, eclipse982nrRST, Nov-24-06 02:56 AM, #28
RE: Track times FINALLY!, dalesmitsu, Feb-01-07 08:16 PM, #29
RE: Track times FINALLY!, 420a-Tnthewerks, Feb-02-07 02:14 PM, #30
      RE: Track times FINALLY!, Moderatorbullettdsm, Feb-03-07 12:20 AM, #31
      RE: Track times FINALLY!, XMasta19, Feb-03-07 03:54 AM, #32
           RE: Track times FINALLY!, kain_99gs, Feb-10-07 07:34 PM, #33
                RE: Track times FINALLY!, eclipse982nrRST, Feb-13-07 04:48 AM, #34
                     RE: Track times FINALLY!, cougar694u, Feb-16-07 03:25 PM, #35
      RE: Track times FINALLY!, dalesmitsu, Mar-06-07 04:30 AM, #36

EclipseSixOct-14-06 02:22 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5421, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 0

the sex! Nice!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse982nrRSTOct-14-06 02:22 PM
6314 posts,
#5422, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by EclipseSix
the sex! Nice!

Gracias!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

96rs-tOct-14-06 02:52 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#5423, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 2

nice time. What the hell happened to that dodge? 87mph trap speed....did the owner push the car down the track?

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

eclipse982nrRSTOct-14-06 03:02 PM
6314 posts,
#5424, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by 96rs-t
nice time. What the hell happened to that dodge? 87mph trap speed....did the owner push the car down the track?

Stalled out at the line I think or had another issue. I watched the tape on the camera before my last pass and he just sat there for a minute then looked like he restarted hsi car up. Not too sure, didnt ask him.

My car looks mean w/ slicks on it, lol.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

clipse_2005Oct-14-06 03:12 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2005
269 posts,
#5425, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 4

Well if no one else is gonna give yóu props on the 60'time then I will!!! Nice times!

Moderatorcs82685Oct-14-06 04:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#5426, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 5

Congrats bet you wish you got more runs in so you could have got that 12 sec time slip. I must say though I was expecting much higher trap speeds. Any indication why it was only a 103?

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

TeamDR1665Oct-14-06 04:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#5427, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 6

Not bad, Mike. Congrats. For bogging the launch, that's not a bad 60ft!

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonOct-14-06 05:00 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#5428, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 7

Very nice indeed.

turbo8uOct-14-06 06:32 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#5429, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 8
Oct-14-06 06:34 PM by turbo8u

sweetness!

tighten your clamps no0000oewb!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

BlackMagicOct-14-06 08:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#5430, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 9

Great job Mike! Very nice time for only a 103 trap, I'm curious as to why it's that low as well, even on my 13.9 run I trapped a 108, anyways awesome 60' time and 12's shouldn't be too far down the road!

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

ModeratorbullettdsmOct-15-06 12:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#5431, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 10

Nice run Mike. I love your 60'. WTF was up with the challenger? LOL, did someone have to wake him up to make him leave the line? I don't think I ever saw a 1.0 reaction! The 2.7 because he stalled out would make sense, but the RT? I guess he was just enjoying the view of your back end.

MB

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

eclipse982nrRSTOct-15-06 03:03 AM
6314 posts,
#5434, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 11
Oct-15-06 03:04 AM by eclipse982nrRST

I dont know why my MPH was so low, I was kind of confused about that actually.

There was a group of 6 guys there w/ the new 06 Challenger's. I think it was their first time ever running before because they had no idea how to stage and they kept asking me for shoe polish before eliminations. With that said, I think they were track newbies.

Unfortunately, I am hanging the car up for the year

Over winter, I need to tweek some things on MS, get some better axels again, get rid of the Phantom Grip and get the Qualife, and get my own set of slicks. Next year, I am aiming for mid to low 12's on 24psi

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

BlackMagicOct-15-06 05:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#5435, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
I dont know why my MPH was so low, I was kind of confused about that actually.

Maybe it's because your car is so fat =)

*form follows function*

eclipse982nrRSTOct-15-06 08:33 AM
6314 posts,
#5440, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by BlackMagic
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST I dont know why my MPH was so low, I was kind of confused about that actually.
Maybe it's because your car is so fat =)

Could be, lol.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

1slow97Oct-16-06 03:43 AM
Member since Aug 26th 2005
54 posts,
#5445, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 14

yeah nice 60ft what slicks are you useing

384hp and 344tq that is all....

1slow97Oct-16-06 03:47 AM
Member since Aug 26th 2005
54 posts,
#5446, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"

yeah nice 60ft what brand slicks was you useing

384hp and 344tq that is all....

eclipse982nrRSTOct-16-06 04:56 AM
6314 posts,
#5448, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by 1slow97
yeah nice 60ft what brand slicks was you useing

Hoosier

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

WIDECLIPSEOct-16-06 04:16 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#5447, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"

Not too shabby. Congrats Mike.

-Roman

edxmonOct-16-06 11:20 AM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#5451, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 17

I cant believe you called your wife a moron...

i wanna see the video!

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

ChamukoOct-16-06 11:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#5452, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 19

Originally posted by edxmon
I cant believe you called your wife a moron... i wanna see the video!

its called love.

Nice times man, Theres more potential there.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

edxmonOct-16-06 01:27 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#5454, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 20

LO1 then everytime you punch her in the mouth means your "Burning with desire"? hahahahaha

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

eclipse982nrRSTOct-16-06 03:11 PM
6314 posts,
#5455, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 20

Originally posted by Chamuko
Originally posted by edxmon I cant believe you called your wife a moron... i wanna see the video!
its called love. Nice times man, Theres more potential there.

x2, lol.

Oh yeah, next year, I am gurantee'ing to hit 12's obviously.

I have a little something up my sleeve already for this winter

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

BlackMagicOct-16-06 04:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#5456, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 22

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRSTI have a little something up my sleeve already for this winter

OMG NAWZ

*form follows function*

Moderatorcs82685Oct-16-06 06:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#5457, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 23

Originally posted by BlackMagic
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRSTI have a little something up my sleeve already for this winter
OMG NAWZ

sounds like somebody changed their mind about selling their car

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

XMasta19Oct-16-06 10:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
650 posts,
#5460, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 24

What size slicks you runnin...?

Any times with street tires?

-Xavier-
95 Eclipse RS-T...lost in the frozen tundra

wickedtalonOct-25-06 07:59 AM
Member since Jan 04th 2002
978 posts,
#5477, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 25

I would also like to know the size of slicks that you used. I need to buy some.

// Jim // 95 Talon / 99 Eclipse (sold)

Cincinnati,OH

AggressionNov-22-06 12:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#5493, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 26

Nice run man...glad to see you got your MS up and working so fast!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

eclipse982nrRSTNov-24-06 02:56 AM
6314 posts,
#5494, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 27

Originally posted by Aggression
Nice run man...glad to see you got your MS up and working so fast!

LOL Those runs were on a SFMU and SAFC.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

dalesmitsuFeb-01-07 08:16 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#5511, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 0
Feb-01-07 08:16 PM by dalesmitsu

What Quaker Raceway in Salem, Ohio.

Let's people, run their cars on the track.

Pretty damn, cool.. I didn't know that

I live in Waynesburg, so are there any particular specs. I need to do if I want run my car there.

Whats are their rates, to run ?

420a-TnthewerksFeb-02-07 02:14 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#5512, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 29

Originally posted by dalesmitsu
What Quaker Raceway in Salem, Ohio. Let's people, run their cars on the track. Pretty damn, cool.. I didn't know that I live in Waynesburg, so are there any particular specs. I need to do if I want run my car there. Whats are their rates, to run ?

Whats the, hell did

you. Just say ?

ModeratorbullettdsmFeb-03-07 12:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#5513, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 30
Feb-03-07 12:21 AM by bullettdsm

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
Whats the, hell did you. Just say ?

LOL! I gotta admit to the same thought.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

XMasta19Feb-03-07 03:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
650 posts,
#5514, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 31

...and to think I was I hoping for a worthy update or bump

-Xavier-
95 Eclipse RS-T...lost in the frozen tundra

kain_99gsFeb-10-07 07:34 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#5515, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 32

All your quaker raceways are belong to mike.

eclipse982nrRSTFeb-13-07 04:48 AM
6314 posts,
#5516, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 33

Originally posted by kain_99gs
All your quaker raceways are belong to mike.

lol what!?

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

cougar694uFeb-16-07 03:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#5517, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 34

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by kain_99gs All your quaker raceways are belong to mike.
lol what!?

From the video game.

Anyway, I didn't know the challenger was out yet.

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

dalesmitsuMar-06-07 04:30 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#5534, "RE: Track times FINALLY!"
In response to Reply # 30

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
Originally posted by dalesmitsu What Quaker Raceway in Salem, Ohio. Let's people, run their cars on the track. Pretty damn, cool.. I didn't know that I live in Waynesburg, so are there any particular specs. I need to do if I want run my car there. Whats are their rates, to run ?
Whats the, hell did you. Just say ?

Bump

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5420 Previous topic | Next topic