Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4870
View in linear mode

Subject: "Taylor Woodrow Downtown San Jose Grand Prix 07-29-05 pix" Previous topic | Next topic
HadesOmegaJul-31-05 02:55 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4870, "Taylor Woodrow Downtown San Jose Grand Prix 07-29-05 pix"
Jul-31-05 02:56 PM by HadesOmega

July 29th I went to the Taylow Woodrow Downtown San Jose Grand Prix. To watch cars racing and drifting through the downtown San Jose my hometown is something that I've never seen since I've lived here. Got to see a lotta cool stuff too. They had lotsa different classes of cars racing too like touring cars (basically modified street cars), Trans Am, GTA, Formula Atlantic, and Champ cars.

Got a couple pictures of the drifting at the grand prix. Unfortunately there was a lotta stuff in the way so the shots didn't turn out the way I wanted them to.

the full album and full size pics are at: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2123051108

Here's some other non drifting pix:

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

DarkEclips96Jul-31-05 03:46 PM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4871, "RE: Taylor Woodrow Downtown San Jose Grand Prix 07-29-05 pix"
In response to Reply # 0

That looks crazy, especially since it was on your hometown streets. How come you werent out there lol

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HadesOmegaAug-02-05 11:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#4876, "RE: Taylor Woodrow Downtown San Jose Grand Prix 07-29-05 pix"
In response to Reply # 1

hehe well I wasn't out there drifting because those were proffesional drifters from Formula Drift. I don't think i would enjoyed drifting that course everything was hecka narrow. I wouldn't mind gripping it though ^_^

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

nonameratAug-04-05 08:01 AM
Member since Sep 22nd 2004
190 posts,
#4882, "RE: Taylor Woodrow Downtown San Jose Grand Prix 07-29-05 pix"
In response to Reply # 2

ahhhh there was a McLaren F1 there!! I made it my goal when I was little to see that car..hehe. Well the pictures are sweet looked like a good time!

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4870 Previous topic | Next topic