Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #3398
View in linear mode

Subject: "Going to the track this friday." Previous topic | Next topic
Dave_FLSep-02-03 03:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3398, "Going to the track this friday."

Well its time to go see what she can do again. I havent ben to the track in over a year and a half. Last time I ran a 14.3 @97mph on 8 psi with stock internals. This time I will be running 15-16psi with my current setup. I am hoping for mid 13's and maybe 106mph. Should be fun. And last time I had the stock clutch and now I have the cutchmasters stage 4 so it should be interesting. I will keep you posted.

Dave
05 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Going to the track this friday., soulcontroller, Sep-02-03 04:03 PM, #1
RE: Going to the track this friday., Strauss, Sep-02-03 04:20 PM, #2
      RE: Going to the track this friday., Dave_FL, Sep-02-03 05:19 PM, #3
           RE: Going to the track this friday., soulcontroller, Sep-02-03 08:04 PM, #4
           RE: Going to the track this friday., Dave_FL, Sep-03-03 12:19 AM, #5
           RE: Going to the track this friday., ModeratorVX100, Sep-03-03 06:52 AM, #6
                RE: Going to the track this friday., Dave_FL, Sep-03-03 08:10 AM, #7
                     RE: Going to the track this friday., Remy, Sep-03-03 05:20 PM, #8
                          RE: Going to the track this friday., Dave_FL, Sep-05-03 12:05 AM, #9
                               RE: Going to the track this friday., grain, Sep-05-03 10:26 AM, #10
                                    RE: Going to the track this friday., Dave_FL, Sep-06-03 04:05 AM, #11
                                         RE: Going to the track this friday., Remy, Sep-08-03 03:24 PM, #12
                                              RE: Going to the track this friday., Dave_FL, Sep-12-03 10:47 AM, #13
                                                   RE: Going to the track this friday., soulcontroller, Sep-12-03 04:30 PM, #14
                                                        RE: Going to the track this friday., Dave_FL, Sep-12-03 08:32 PM, #15
                                                             RE: Going to the track this friday., Uberingram, Sep-13-03 09:03 AM, #16
                                                                  RE: Going to the track this friday., chrysler kid, Sep-13-03 06:28 PM, #17
                                                                       RE: Going to the track this friday., Dave_FL, Sep-14-03 01:26 PM, #18

soulcontrollerSep-02-03 04:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3399, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 0

definately! good luck. im going to be doing the same by the end of the summer. about the same setup, but im a/t.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

StraussSep-02-03 04:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
953 posts,
#3400, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 1

Good luck Dave......I'm excited to see your results! Don't be too suprised if you break 12's

Dave_FLSep-02-03 05:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
#3401, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 2

Now that would be GREAT! What do you guys think I can run on 110 octane and 440's at 105psi of pressure? Maybe 17psi?

Dave

soulcontrollerSep-02-03 08:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#3402, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 3

you should be able to push 16-17 psi on pump gas with those injectors and proper tuning... with some race gas you can probably turn it up a little more hehe

Dave_FLSep-03-03 12:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
#3403, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 4

}(

Dave

ModeratorVX100Sep-03-03 06:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#3404, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 3

>Now that would be GREAT! What do you guys think I can run on
>110 octane and 440's at 105psi of pressure? Maybe 17psi?

Yes, if you keep an eye on your tuning.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Dave_FLSep-03-03 08:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
#3405, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 6

Well since I have no egt gauge. I havent bought one since my car got broken into I will only be running about 15-16psi just to be safe. I still hope for some great times.

Dave

RemySep-03-03 05:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#3406, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 7

race gas...good luck.

dsms suck.

Dave_FLSep-05-03 12:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
#3408, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 8

Fuck....We are supposed to get 7" of rain from some dumb tropical storm today. Looks like the track will be closed.

Dave

grainSep-05-03 10:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#3409, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 9

what track do you goto? im down in port charlotte. i wanna see what my 7psi can do.

Dave_FLSep-06-03 04:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
#3410, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 10

I go to the one in Bithlo about 10 minutes from my house in Orlando.

Dave

RemySep-08-03 03:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#3421, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 11

when are u going back....damn man I was looking for some numbers

dsms suck.

Dave_FLSep-12-03 10:47 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
#3443, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 12

Weather looks great. Looks like I am going tonight! Wish me luck.

Dave

soulcontrollerSep-12-03 04:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#3446, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 13

good luck! keep us posted.

Dave_FLSep-12-03 08:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
#3447, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 14

Well my MPH was pretty good. I got 107.65 mph. But I only ran a 14.4. LOL... I didnt reallly try to launch it hard. I rolled out to see what mph I could get. I guess 107.65 isnt to bad for 16 psi very untuned. I just guessed with my fuel and boost. I turned the knob and adjusted my safc accordingly. If I tune it I think I could run 110mph at 16 psi. I guess it isnt bad for the forst time at the track in a year anfd a half. A 14.4 is shitty but If I try and launch it I thin I could get 12's. I got a 2.77 60 ft....LOL>.. I used to get 2.3's back in the day. Well maybe in about 2 weeks I wil go back out there and try to get a good time to go along with my mph.

Dave

UberingramSep-13-03 09:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#3448, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 15

good trap speeds nonetheless

chrysler kidSep-13-03 06:28 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#3450, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 16

ack 14.4 !!!!!!!

11.65 @ 115

Dave_FLSep-14-03 01:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
#3451, "RE: Going to the track this friday."
In response to Reply # 17

I guarentee next time I will get atleast a 13.3 or lower. 108mph traps are good for high 12's on slicks.

Dave

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #3398 Previous topic | Next topic