Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2799
View in linear mode

Subject: "98 RS HRC Stage 2 vs 97 Maxima SE (stock)" Previous topic | Next topic
BattleZEclipse98May-02-03 06:43 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
59 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2799, "98 RS HRC Stage 2 vs 97 Maxima SE (stock)"

hi,

my buddy wants to race but I want to get insight on the outcome. I've got the HRC stage 2 with the final drive mod, af/x udp, obx muffler in my AT. he is also AT and stock runing approx 205 HP. What do you think, hes got torque on his side?

thanks

Matt-
98 Eclipse 420A MODS:
HRC Stage 2 w/ SMIC
Super-16G Turbo
30# Accel Injectors
Vortech SFMU
Missing Link
Final Drive Gear Mod
B&M Tranny SuperCooler
AF/X UDP
Full Urethane Blitz Body Kit
17" Motegi MR4/Kumho ECSTA 711
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bl

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

distortMay-02-03 06:44 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2003
675 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2800, "RE: 98 RS HRC Stage 2 vs 97 Maxima SE (stock)"
In response to Reply # 0

you should smoke him

96 Eclipse GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FlyinEsiMay-02-03 06:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#2801, "RE: 98 RS HRC Stage 2 vs 97 Maxima SE (stock)"
In response to Reply # 1

What he said ^^^^ you should smoke his ass!!!! Think about it 275HP in an eclipse against 205HP...you'll smoke him!

2gnt.fullwormage.com/files/apexiexhaust/

Jasvb TS2K2May-02-03 07:20 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
1419 posts,
#2802, "RE: 98 RS HRC Stage 2 vs 97 Maxima SE (stock)"
In response to Reply # 2

Let me help you get a clear picture. I have raced my friend with a 6-speed 2003 Max, 255hp PLUS a K&N cone filter AND race gas. At 8psi when I start in 2nd gear he can't win. For some reason he misses shift or whatever. 3 times already. But if we are at 50mph, him in second, on the highway, me in 2nd or 3rd he will get a car lenght jump at 90 mph and hold till about 100, when he shuts down. That's at 8psi. I can't run from a stop. He has factory LSD, I don't...yet. Hope that helps give you a clear picture..

http://www.cardomain.com/id/jasvbts2k2
"The ONLY Honda I'd mod would be ASIMO"

eclipse_gs_1512May-03-03 02:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#2803, "RE: 98 RS HRC Stage 2 vs 97 Maxima SE (stock)"
In response to Reply # 3

i need to get a second job....i want a turbo sooooo bad. anyways, you should dominate that maxima.

2007 wrx

96rs-tMay-03-03 09:46 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#2808, "RE: 98 RS HRC Stage 2 vs 97 Maxima SE (stock)"
In response to Reply # 0

This question is a no brainer, the torque is not a factor, remember your car has good torque as well, but you're running a stage II, this race is a mis-match..you'll take him easily

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2799 Previous topic | Next topic