Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1886
View in linear mode

Subject: "98 RS vs. Integra GS or RS" Previous topic | Next topic
MishiftSep-17-02 11:21 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2002
30 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1886, "98 RS vs. Integra GS or RS"

Hey, first post!! Well some guy wants to race me with his integra and all he has is an intake. I have GReddy headers, exhaust, and an AEM cold air intake. What are my chances. THanks guys.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MishiftSep-17-02 11:52 AM
30 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1887, "RE: 98 RS vs. Integra GS or RS"
In response to Reply # 0

Sorry, didn't no if it went here or War stories, i'll move it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorVX100Sep-18-02 01:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#1888, "RE: 98 RS vs. Integra GS or RS"
In response to Reply # 1

Well, I'll let it go I guess since it isn't technically a war story

Anyway you'll have a close race. I think the drivers will determine the winner and not the cars.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

caliboy23Sep-18-02 09:34 AM
Member since Mar 03rd 2002
82 posts,
#1889, "RE: 98 RS vs. Integra GS or RS"
In response to Reply # 2

You should be right there neck and neck with him. My friends integra LS pulls on me because he has full bolt ons and I'm bone stock. If he can get his launch right, he'll probably take you off the line with how quick those cars rev. It all depends. If your both good drivers it would be a very interesting race.

Let me know who wins.

Mark

97 GS. Use to flex full bolt-ons until my stuff got jacked. Waiting on my 50 state legal, no lag, bolt on, roots style supercharger from www.whipplesuperchargers.com And when I do, meet me at the road course with your excuses at the door, and your

MishiftSep-18-02 10:49 AM
30 posts,
#1890, "RE: 98 RS vs. Integra GS or RS"
In response to Reply # 3

Hey, thanks guys, i'm really interested in running him. Plus i have an old grudge, he spit on my old car and that made me made, so now i want to whoop him up bad. I think i'll race him tomorrow, as long as it's not raining, i'll let yall know how it goes.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1886 Previous topic | Next topic