Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1277
View in linear mode

Subject: "Eugene, Oregon news coverage" Previous topic | Next topic
Joshua97478May-22-02 01:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2662 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1277, "Eugene, Oregon news coverage"

I just wanted to let everyone in oregon know that tonight KEZI 9 will be doing a story on street racing on the 6:00 news. Just a little FYI.

Fucking Kangaroos.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Manek1May-22-02 05:47 AM
Member since Apr 27th 2002
204 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1278, "RE: Eugene, Oregon news coverage"
In response to Reply # 0

if i remember correctly this channel did one before and all the did was make racers look stupid. all they did was talk to immature idiots with mommies car that don't even race. and the few mature racers they talked to they edited out of the segment. some kid was saying, "yeah i go like 140mph through neighborhoods and i don't care if i crash or kill anyone".....talk about making us look bad. i used to street race down at meadows, but all it was was a bunch of trouble makers that aren't even about the cars. now i kick it with a small group of racers (import and domestic crowd) that are all just aobut cars. they actually race! sorry, but the street scene around here has gone to poop since i moved here just over a year ago. as for PIR who wants to pay $20 bucks for like 3 runs all night?! (used to be 1/8 mile, finally switched to 1/4 mile). I WANT TO MOVE BACK TO SO-CAL! k, i'm done ranting....woo i feel better. turn off the rain!

97 RS Star III(E) @15psi
JE pistons
Crower Rods
CF dual friction clutch
Apexi RS exhaust
race pipe (no cat)
B&M short shifter
HRC 500cc injectors
Vortech 3:1 FMU
Apexi S-AFC
TurboXS Dual stage MBC
fiberglass hood (with vents over turbo and inta

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CluckeRMCJun-02-02 09:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
549 posts,
#1279, "RE: Eugene, Oregon news coverage"
In response to Reply # 1

You down in eugene man?

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T
Evo Front Bumper (no pics yet)
Projector Headlights
Clear Corners
Stereo System
-Alpine Deck
-2 JL 10" Subs
-Phoenix Gold XS2300 Amp
-Custom Fit Box
Viper Alarm

Manek1Jun-03-02 05:32 PM
Member since Apr 27th 2002
204 posts,
#1280, "RE: Eugene, Oregon news coverage"
In response to Reply # 2

portland.....

97 RS Star III(E) @15psi
JE pistons
Crower Rods
CF dual friction clutch
Apexi RS exhaust
race pipe (no cat)
B&M short shifter
HRC 500cc injectors
Vortech 3:1 FMU
Apexi S-AFC
TurboXS Dual stage MBC
fiberglass hood (with vents over turbo and inta

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1277 Previous topic | Next topic