Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1242
View in linear mode

Subject: "New Personal Best" Previous topic | Next topic
SEA97GSMay-16-02 02:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
127 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1242, "New Personal Best"

Ok...So I didn't retire the car before the new cylinder head went on. I wanted to make one more attempt at getting a 15.6x timeslip before the swap. Well, I got it. 15.625@88.53MPH. #3 listed time in the nation behind Todd and Evan. But I think it's actually the #4 time. I know someone else here has run a 15.5x.

Hopefully, I'll have the new cylinder head installed in two weeks. And the assault on the 14s all motor can begin for real.

97 Eclipse GS-15.463@88.57MPH - RIP
92 Talon TSi AWD-12.927@105.47MPH

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: New Personal Best, TeamXtremeRS, May-16-02 03:36 AM, #1
RE: New Personal Best, joshacu, May-16-02 04:56 AM, #2
      RE: New Personal Best, Fast420A, May-16-02 09:27 PM, #3
           RE: New Personal Best, SaberKhan, May-17-02 04:40 AM, #4
                RE: New Personal Best, TeamMichael_97RS, May-17-02 11:58 AM, #5
                     RE: New Personal Best, Fast420A, May-17-02 12:41 PM, #6
                          RE: New Personal Best, ModeratorVX100, May-17-02 02:23 PM, #7

TeamXtremeRSMay-16-02 03:36 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1243, "RE: New Personal Best"
In response to Reply # 0

Good job man

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

joshacuMay-16-02 04:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
625 posts,
#1244, "RE: New Personal Best"
In response to Reply # 1

endless has a 15.6xx i dont know what for sure though.
-Josh

weapon-r intake
greddy headers
apex-i n1 catback
afx udp
energy suspension
motor mounts
cf altezza tail lights
bored t/b
magnecore wires
hotter plugs

15.882@86.27

Fast420AMay-16-02 09:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#1245, "RE: New Personal Best"
In response to Reply # 2

Hey Sam, Good Job!!!

Endless = Evan

SaberKahn ran a 15.5 also but has not sent in his time to the list.

________________________________________________________________________________________
current status - No 3rd Gear synchro

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

Flame Red SRT-4 GT40,8.5:1 Built Shortblock, Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, etc etc etc...

SaberKhanMay-17-02 04:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
994 posts,
#1246, "RE: New Personal Best"
In response to Reply # 3

Actually, I sent the slip not once, but TWICE to them. Its never been posted. Hell, that was over a year ago. All I had then was a short ram and a catback. Fawk it, I'll get a better time then send that in. Prolly wont get posted either.

91 awd: 60-1, 880's, E-Prom, etc.
93 awd: JDM 6 bolt, K&N, full exhaust, Wally 255, otherwise stock.

R.I.P. the original "Factory Freak"
15.5's with short ram and catback only
1996 RS 5-speed

TeamMichael_97RSMay-17-02 11:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#1247, "RE: New Personal Best"
In response to Reply # 4

Nicely done Sam, I'm flling behind here

Una salus victus.

Michael J. Kulaga
e-mail: Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

All motor in the making.

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake Manifold, Hooker Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, S-AFC, 8.5mm Magnecor Wires, Crane Fireball HI-6DI2, SS Clutch Line, NRG Susp. Motor Mount Ins., FU/RU/RL STBs, TSW Blade 17x7.5, Bridgestone Potenza RE730, Front KVR Cross-Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Pads

To Be Installed: P&P Milled Head, Rear Disc Brakes, Rear KVR Cross Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Kevlar Pads, SS Brake Lines

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

Fast420AMay-17-02 12:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#1248, "RE: New Personal Best"
In response to Reply # 5

>I'm falling behind here
>

You're not the only one.

________________________________________________________________________________________
current status - No 3rd Gear synchro

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

Flame Red SRT-4 GT40,8.5:1 Built Shortblock, Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, etc etc etc...

ModeratorVX100May-17-02 02:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#1249, "RE: New Personal Best"
In response to Reply # 6

just checking in from vacation in Detroit at the FSAE competition

Great job Sam. It looks like you're really doing an excellent job with your car. When I get back I'd better get those cam gears in the car!

And Mike, you wouldn't be far behind if you would just trust me and run those stock 14s at the strip You'll be 15's instantly just with that change GAURANTEED

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1242 Previous topic | Next topic