Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #101
View in linear mode

Subject: "My Gtech time" Previous topic | Next topic
Mummer12Dec-12-01 03:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
133 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101, "My Gtech time"

I borrowed a Gtech from one of my neighbors and I went to the backroads by my house. He was riding with me the first time I ran my car and showed me how to take off to get the best time. Here are the numbers.
First Run: 15.7
Second Run: 15.5 something
Third Run had to run form the cops

I think that this Gtech thing is off. I want to hit 13's with turbo!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Ryan_HesDec-12-01 08:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102, "RE: My Gtech time"
In response to Reply # 0

How did you outrun the cops?

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlackOZDec-12-01 08:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
213 posts,
#103, "RE: My Gtech time"
In response to Reply # 1

However it was, it wasn't in less than 15 seconds :-P

14.2@98.5
4g63
FP Big28
Hallman MBC
1g Bov
HKS Hiper Catback
OBX highflow cat
DSMlink

Mummer12Dec-12-01 01:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
133 posts,
#104, "RE: My Gtech time"
In response to Reply # 1

I had to pull into someones driveway and I turned off my lights and prayed to god I wodnt get busted. But I went to ride my dirtbike today and me and my friend were having wheelie contests and a freaken Park ranger almost gave me a ticket. If i didnt tell himhis gas cap was open he wouldve.

ModeratorVX100Dec-12-01 10:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#105, "RE: My Gtech time"
In response to Reply # 0

I have found the g-tech is consistent, but diffucult to set up right so it gives accurate results.

Fortunately, since it is consistant you can still use it to see if it made an improvement

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

HadesOmegaDec-14-01 11:47 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#106, "RE: My Gtech time"
In response to Reply # 3

How do you hook up a GTECH? Heh I just do it on the freeway, I go really early in the morning and stop on the off ramp and gun it with my HKS type 1. I think my HKS type 1 isn't accurate though. Hehe well here's the results from my last two runs

Dang I must suck at drag haha, oh well the corners is where I beat em at bwahahaa.

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #101 Previous topic | Next topic