Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2717
View in linear mode

Subject: "Where should i Launch?" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipser96gsApr-21-03 12:02 PM
Member since Apr 21st 2003
20 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2717, "Where should i Launch?"

Ok, im going to a DSM shootout sunday and i need to decrease my
60's as of now im launching around 4000 rpm's with my 60's in the 2.4 range, now i have NOTHING except a Cold Air Intake,gutted interir and 15 in rims in front and i ran a 16.123----is there any hope to decrease my 60's? adn what would yall recomend me launch at?

Michael
96 GS--pain in the ass

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Mystic511Apr-21-03 10:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2719, "RE: Where should i Launch?"
In response to Reply # 0

lower front tire pressure to about 24 psi, and raise the backs to 40 or so, whatever the highest max psi is for your tires. I did this last time at the tracks and it seemed to help alot. But I also have adjustable shocks, and i set the rear stiffness to highest and fronts to lowest.

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

lonnie1977Apr-22-03 03:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
364 posts,
#2725, "RE: Where should i Launch?"
In response to Reply # 1

Hey Mystic want to go to the track again soon. Got some new Falken Azeniz Tires, Motor mouts in and another pound of boost with some better tuning. Sorry for the jack.

1998 Eclipse GS,Hahn Stage 2 Turbo Kit w/ Missing Likn and Vortech SFMU,TurboXS Type H RFL,Corbins Digital A/F Gauge,Apex N1 Exhaust, Nuespeed Short Shifter,Autometer Boost,EGT and A/F

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2717 Previous topic | Next topic