Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2014 22nd Annual Buschur Racing DSM / EVO / GTR ShootOut topic #80
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hotels Part II" First topic | Next topic
freelancefoolAug-21-14 07:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80, "Hotels Part II"

So after quite the lackluster maintenance performed on the All American Inn & Suites this year, I'm going to push you people pretty hard to move to a new hotel. I don't want to spend $190/night with tile popping up in the bathrooms, stained carpet, peeling wallpaper and a tub that will not drain again.

Hotel ideas will include:
Best Western
Hampton Inn
Super 8
Quality Inn

There may be other hotels in the area we can look for, but these are right off the 80/90 in Milan, except the Best Western. It just underwent a remodel in Norwalk.

I'll post up more as I get the time to actually look at rates.

My Blog

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2014 22nd Annual Buschur Racing DSM / EVO / GTR ShootOut topic #80First topic | Next topic