Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #9332
View in threaded mode

Subject: "HU's with a Red Display?" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
Kaoz78Jun-24-04 05:13 PM
Member since Dec 20th 2003
407 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9332, "HU's with a Red Display?"

Pretty much just wanna know what the title says. It would be nice to have all the lights in the interior match including the display. Anyone know any that come that way or can they be re-worked to be?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
Moderatorsd_eclipseJun-25-04 10:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9336, "RE: HU's with a Red Display?"
In response to Reply # 0
Jun-25-04 10:45 AM by sd_eclipse

Kenwoods put out a couple of decks that can actually change in color. Im not sure of exact model numbers.
</edit>
here's one i found on a quick search of crutchfields site.
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-YvObYLcUpTy/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?s=0&c=3&g=300&I=113MPV5025&o=m&a=0&cc=01&avf=N&search=

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Sorry_i_WinJun-25-04 12:19 PM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#9338, "RE: HU's with a Red Display?"
In response to Reply # 1

JVC makes a few models that have a color changing/red display as well.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Kaoz78Jun-25-04 04:35 PM
407 posts,
#9341, "RE: HU's with a Red Display?"
In response to Reply # 2

Thanks for the replies. I used to have a JVC SH55 in my Trans Am. I loved that thing. With that said I am off to find out which JVC it's gonna be.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJun-26-04 03:54 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#9350, "RE: HU's with a Red Display?"
In response to Reply # 3

Kenwood has had changinf colors since the late 80's. it will be advertised in the book.

Terry

96 Eagle talon ESI
Star Stage II - Boost/oil/EGT gauges

97 Eclipse
Greddy header/evo exhaust - SFMU/return line - Stage 2 6 puck Sprung hub MIBA clutch - Shortened shifter - Koni Yellows w/eibach prokit - Stillen Fr/Rr swaybars - ceramic intake - DEI Keyless entry alarm - Niche 17" Shoks

Waiting to be installed: Apexi AFC, HKS EVC IV, 450 Turbo injectors, GSX Front brakes (need rotors)

Pitchblack98Jun-27-04 11:32 AM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
#9351, "RE: HU's with a Red Display?"
In response to Reply # 4

only way to go is Alpine... there new cda-98?? series can be changed 512 different colors including red and every shade near it pretty much.

Kaoz78Jun-27-04 05:16 PM
407 posts,
#9356, "RE: HU's with a Red Display?"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Pitchblack98
only way to go is Alpine... there new cda-98?? series can be changed 512 different colors including red and every shade near it pretty much.

OMFG! I bet that thing is expensive. Sounds cool though. I will have to look into that one also.

Pitchblack98Jun-27-04 06:22 PM
1691 posts,
#9360, "RE: HU's with a Red Display?"
In response to Reply # 6

theres 4 different models that they make ranging from 200 to 600. I can get you the CDA-9835 which is there top of the line 98 series deck for 425 shipped to you. It has pretty much everything. Built in parametric EQ, Crossover, 6 channel time correction, and 512 different colors. Its a nice deck. Im not sure on any other prices but if you find one you like better hit me up with a model number and ill see if i can get it. Im hooked up with a wholesaler where i only pay 25 over cost then add shipping and its yours.

Kaoz78Jun-30-04 04:40 PM
407 posts,
#9376, "RE: HU's with a Red Display?"
In response to Reply # 7

Man that HU is damn nice. I will get ahold of you as soon as I can get my money right. Thanks for the offer. And can you also get component sets like this also?

Pitchblack98Jun-30-04 06:59 PM
1691 posts,
#9380, "RE: HU's with a Red Display?"
In response to Reply # 8

yeah i can get pretty much anything alpine, kenwood, rockford fosgate, and precision power. If he doesnt have it in stock he can order it, but if its in stock i can usually get it same day and ship it.

Eclipsemh2kJun-30-04 10:20 PM
Member since Apr 02nd 2004
644 posts,
#9381, "RE: HU's with a Red Display?"
In response to Reply # 9

I have the alpine in my car, it is nice. Paid $400 for it.

Originally posted by BRU_ce
I don't remember saying "hur hur hur"

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #9332 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic