Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #857
View in linear mode

Subject: "audio question" Previous topic | Next topic
PowerEclipsesOct-06-01 04:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#857, "audio question"

you people with dynomat... did you have a rattle that sounded from Under youcar cause everything shakes down there if you did where did you put your dynomat?

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

iamnotwhoiamOct-06-01 02:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#858, "RE: audio question"
In response to Reply # 0

that is probabaly your gas tank rattling.. and i think you would want to probably put the dynomat on the floor of the trunk directly on the metal.. just do it in a few spots that way you dont make the rear of the car heavier than it already is with a system..

-Jason

95 GS

short air ram - custom grill - removed front license plate - custom stereo system - 2 Kenwood 10's powered by Kenwood amp - Hiper Blue Headlights - F&R Upper Strut Bars - 2 fan mod

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

XT_DSMOct-06-01 06:55 PM
Old School 2GNTer
133 posts,
#859, "RE: audio question"
In response to Reply # 1

http://members.home.net/xtatdsm

I wasd dumb enough to put dynomat all over my car. I am talking about doors, floor, roof, bottom of the trunk, hell even the sun roof plastic thingy.

my car does not rattel as much now, but it's sure heavy as hell.

check your license plate frame tho.

Adel

Ported TB and Intake manifold ** ported and milled head ** PT rockers and lifters ** Crane Drag cams #16 ** Crane valve springs and retainers ** AEM cam gears ** Hotshots headers ** Greddy Cat back ** Iceman CAI ** S-AFC ** and the usual handling mods

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #857 Previous topic | Next topic