Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6473
View in linear mode

Subject: "sub box plans ?" Previous topic | Next topic
All_Show_N_No_GoJun-28-03 07:23 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
342 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6473, "sub box plans ?"

anyone got any good sketchs or plans that i my steal for a box with one 12. without using the spare tire space??? thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

mitsuman297Jun-29-03 08:54 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
560 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6488, "RE: sub box plans ?"
In response to Reply # 0

here's mine but it's still a work in the making. I still plan on carpeting the inside and putting another piece of acrylic on the back side along with a neon on the inside of the box. My amp rack sits on top of the spare tire and is easily removable.

winter project: custom t3/t4 turbo and some others

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

All_Show_N_No_GoJun-30-03 09:56 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
342 posts,
#6493, "RE: sub box plans ?"
In response to Reply # 1

thats gona be sick once its done mang

mitsuman297Jul-01-03 04:50 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
560 posts,
#6495, "RE: sub box plans ?"
In response to Reply # 2

thanx, just thought i'd give you an idea without having to use your spare tire well. I like the fact that i still have my spare tire and a sweet ass custom enclosure. Good luck with your design bro.

winter project: custom t3/t4 turbo and some others

Blk95GSJul-11-03 11:26 AM
Member since Jan 22nd 2002
214 posts,
#6613, "RE: sub box plans ?"
In response to Reply # 3

this isn't even close to complete but you can get an idea. i plan on making the sides level with the box then carpeting all of it to clean it up a little. hopefully the sides will work as compartments for all the crap i hear sliding around back there.

Travis

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6473 Previous topic | Next topic