Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6189
View in linear mode

Subject: "Clarion SRV-303 powered sub...." Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSMay-20-03 06:40 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6189, "Clarion SRV-303 powered sub...."

Yeah, I have the chance to get a BRAND NEW one for 30 dollars. my brother needs gas money. Is it worth the 30 bux? I have a stock system... its Clarion so I'm sure its good. I just want to know if I'm wasting my time.... thanks.

-chip

Please Visit
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

pancitoMay-20-03 08:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
460 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6190, "RE: Clarion SRV-303 powered sub...."
In response to Reply # 0
May-20-03 08:27 AM by pancito

This is just wrong, loan your brother the 30 bucks for gas and make him pay like 50. LOL

I don't know it but for 30 bucks you can't go wrong just make sure you know how much you are going to spend on the "cabling" stuff. make sure you are on budget.

fernando_valdez@hotmail.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1998EclipseRSMay-20-03 03:01 PM
3245 posts,
#6197, "RE: Clarion SRV-303 powered sub...."
In response to Reply # 1

Cool... he also needs to get rid of it... Its a weird deal... He got it, now he doens't need it and he feels bad borrowing money from me. So I told him I'd buy it... Anyone else know anything about this?

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.

Blk95TalonJun-01-03 08:22 AM
Member since Feb 20th 2002
875 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6282, "RE: Clarion SRV-303 powered sub...."
In response to Reply # 2

Looks cool, and sells for $250 http://www.sounddomain.com/sku/CLASRV303?ref=prgr

Go for it, get a wiring kit for like 20-30$ and your set. A 120watt sub wont give you killer bass, but it will definatly be a great addition to your cars stereo

Account disabled upon user's request.

-CODE4

1998EclipseRSJun-01-03 10:23 AM
3245 posts,
#6283, "RE: Clarion SRV-303 powered sub...."
In response to Reply # 3

thanks man.

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6189 Previous topic | Next topic