Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6026
View in linear mode

Subject: "Alarm" Previous topic | Next topic
CoprEklipzMay-01-03 06:06 PM
Member since May 23rd 2003
614 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6026, "Alarm"

I just bought an alarm, and I want to install it myself. I know what I'm doing, but I need the wiring schematics of the Eclipse. Anyone know where I'd find such information?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Alarm, Jason_99ozGS, May-01-03 06:15 PM, #1
RE: Alarm, CoprEklipz, May-01-03 09:35 PM, #2
      RE: Alarm, MCubed45, May-01-03 10:02 PM, #3
           RE: Alarm, SPL_Eclipse, May-02-03 08:06 AM, #4
                RE: Alarm, eclipse7782, Aug-03-05 01:29 PM, #5
                     RE: Alarm, coppereclipse95, Aug-03-05 02:56 PM, #6

Jason_99ozGSMay-01-03 06:15 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1286 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6027, "RE: Alarm"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm not sure if this will help, but Dino has the 97-99 Electrical manual on his site here http://www.heavenz-not-0verflowing.com/files/ It looks like yours is a 95/96 so I'm not sure how different it is..

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS -Sold, I miss it

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CoprEklipzMay-01-03 09:35 PM
Member since May 23rd 2003
614 posts,
#6028, "RE: Alarm"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks man, appreciate it It def helped.

MCubed45May-01-03 10:02 PM
Member since Sep 17th 2002
2706 posts,
#6029, "RE: Alarm"
In response to Reply # 2

ya only need a couple've wires, right? constnat +12v, ignition, start... those're all at the ignition harness. oh and if you've got power locks then the triggers for those... doorpin/domelight? the shop did mine, but i added a lot myself so i can help ya out if you've got questions. i basically opened everything up so i know where they tapped into waht and everything. can't help ya w/ the locks b/c mine had aftermarket ones added and i'm not too sure where the stock wires are... i had fun adding stuff to my alarm. i need a new one w/ more output channels to do more fun stuff though

-marc

='95 RS 5spd Red=
Matrix CAI
A'pexi Turbo N1
Hanabi 8000k HID
SPAL Deluxe Power Windows
Nakayama GT5 17's
Ractive STB
GSX Calipers
AEM Rotors

255 is fricken short

SPL_EclipseMay-02-03 08:06 AM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
#6030, "RE: Alarm"
In response to Reply # 3

http://www.bulldogsecurity.com/wires2/showmodels.asp?modelid=13911&Submit1=Get+Wiring+Details

also, this probably belongs in the audio forum, just so you know. i really dont care though, LOL.

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

eclipse7782Aug-03-05 01:29 PM
Member since Dec 14th 2004
215 posts,
#11363, "RE: Alarm"
In response to Reply # 4

MODEL YEAR(S)
ECLIPSE 1995 -1999
KEY T-HARNESS IMMOBILIZER
N/A N/A N/A
PART COLOR LOCATION DIAGRAM
12 VOLT CONSTANT WHITE (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
STARTER BLACK/RED (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
STARTER 2 N/A
IGNITION 1 BLACK/WHITE (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
IGNITION 2 N/A
IGNITION 3 N/A
ACCESSORY/HEATER BLOWER 1 BLUE/BLACK (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
ACCESSORY/HEATER BLOWER 2 N/A
KEYSENSE N/A
PARKING LIGHTS ( - ) GREEN/WHITE (-) @ HEADLIGHT SWITCH, GRAY 20-PIN PLUG
PARKING LIGHTS ( + ) GREEN/WHITE (+) IN DRIVERS KICK PANEL, HARNESS to REAR of VEHICLE
POWER LOCK BROWN/WHITE (TYPE B) IN DRIVERS KICK PANEL, HARNESS TO REAR OF VEHICLE
POWER UNLOCK BROWN (TYPE B) IN DRIVERS KICK PANEL, HARNESS TO REAR OF VEHICLE
LOCK MOTOR WIRE BLUE/BLACK (+) IN DRIVERS KICK PANEL, HARNESS TO REAR OF VEHICLE
DOOR TRIGGER RED/GREEN (-) See NOTE *1 IN DRIVERS KICK PANEL, HARNESS to REAR of VEHICLE.
DOMELIGHT SUPERVISION USE DOOR TRIGGER
TRUNK RELEASE N/A
SLIDING POWER DOOR N/A
HORN GREEN/BLACK (-) @ STEERING COLUMN HARNESS
TACH WHITE @ INSTRUMENT CLUSTER or PCM, See NOTE *2
WAIT TO START LIGHT N/A
BRAKE GREEN/WHITE (+) @ SWITCH ABOVE BRAKE PEDAL
FACTORY ALARM DISARM GREEN/WHITE (-) IN DRIVERS KICK PANEL, IN DRIVERS DOOR HARNESS
ANTI-THEFT N/A
NOTES
NOTE *1 CAN ALSO USE RED/WHITE (-) AT INSTRUMENT CLUSTER. RED/WHITE (-) ALSO CATCHES THE REAR HATCH.

NOTE *2 THE PCM (Powertrain Control Module) IS LOCATED ON THE DRIVERS SIDE OF ENGINE COMPARTMENT OR BEHIND THE CENTER OF THE DASH.

coppereclipse95Aug-03-05 02:56 PM
Member since Apr 29th 2002
1068 posts,
#11365, "RE: Alarm"
In response to Reply # 5

shit, I thought he was back... then again...May 03...

1995 Eclipse RS

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6026 Previous topic | Next topic