Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #467
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anybody want to sell thier factory 5 1/4" door speakers?" Previous topic | Next topic
AdamOct-28-01 10:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#467, "Anybody want to sell thier factory 5 1/4" door speakers?"

I recently bought a '96 Eclipse, and my driver's side door speaker has completely decomposed. I'd much rather replace the speaker with just another factory speaker to avoid any hassles with getting a proper fit.

If anyone is interested please contact me off list.

adamhhawkins@mac.com

Thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Anybody want to sell thier factory 5 1/4" door speakers?, 1TuffRS, Oct-28-01 12:08 PM, #1
RE: Anybody want to sell thier factory 5 1/4" door speakers?, PowerEclipses, Oct-29-01 07:43 AM, #2
      RE: Anybody want to sell thier factory 5 1/4" door speakers?, toykilla, Nov-05-01 07:37 PM, #3
           RE: Anybody want to sell thier factory 5 1/4" door speakers?, Twobuf4u, Nov-28-01 12:25 PM, #4
                RE: Anybody want to sell thier factory 5 1/4" door speakers?, CVedEclipse, Nov-28-01 03:50 PM, #5
                     RE: Anybody want to sell thier factory 5 1/4" door speakers?, 1TuffRS, Nov-29-01 02:33 PM, #6

1TuffRSOct-28-01 12:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#468, "RE: Anybody want to sell thier factory 5 1/4" door speakers?"
In response to Reply # 0

You've got mail

-Toney
'97 RS
GST exhaust, modded intake w/ k&n, axxis pads, Hurricane_GS shifter,
Rockford Fosgate MP3 Player w/ RF 6.5's in front and 6x9's in the rear when I install them
TDaug@yahoo.com

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

PowerEclipsesOct-29-01 07:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#469, "RE: Anybody want to sell thier factory 5 1/4" door speakers?"
In response to Reply # 1

get new ones.... its cheaper

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

toykillaNov-05-01 07:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
881 posts,
#470, "RE: Anybody want to sell thier factory 5 1/4" door speakers?"
In response to Reply # 2

if you dont want any hassle in installation like you will get with a lot of speakers. call crutchfeild.. http://www.crutchfield.com they will sell you what fits, probably cheaper than stock with better quality too

Robert Parkhurst
toykilla@comcast.net

Twobuf4uNov-28-01 12:25 PM
Old School 2GNTer
285 posts,
#471, "RE: Anybody want to sell thier factory 5 1/4" door speakers?"
In response to Reply # 3

this is a really old post....soo u probably already have bought some...but i will sell u my stock ones for $20. + S&H.

Black Sapphire '96 RS w/ Blitz Kit
AEM CAI,AFX UDP,Apexi N1 Exhaust,NGK BKR-5e11 Plugs,Magnecore Wires,Primax 496 17's w/ Falken Azenis Tires,Blue Interior Lights,Greddy Shifter Knob-Boot-Pedals, TYC Black Taillights

CVedEclipseNov-28-01 03:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#472, "RE: Anybody want to sell thier factory 5 1/4" door speakers?"
In response to Reply # 4

get new ones. just make sure you get 5 1/4s and youll be fine. there is no hassle, and they just sound better.

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

1TuffRSNov-29-01 02:33 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#473, "RE: Anybody want to sell thier factory 5 1/4" door speakers?"
In response to Reply # 5

he supposedly ran into some financial constraints and I never heard from him again, so I just gave my stepbrother my speakers

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #467 Previous topic | Next topic