Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #4346
View in linear mode

Subject: "check out my fiberglass install" Previous topic | Next topic
PGHOct-24-02 07:17 AM
Member since Oct 24th 2002
6 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4346, "check out my fiberglass install"

ok im from asog and i have an avenger but figured id post alittle somthing here for ya'll. custom rear tire well fiberglassed enclosure for 4 12's

so what do you think...its my first shot at it, even though it doesnt look all that great it sounds alot louder than the wooden boxes i had previous to this.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: check out my fiberglass install, xEclipsE RaceRx, Oct-24-02 07:44 AM, #1
RE: check out my fiberglass install, scirio, Oct-24-02 10:25 AM, #2
      RE: check out my fiberglass install, Blk95GS, Oct-25-02 04:25 AM, #3
           RE: check out my fiberglass install, SPL_Eclipse, Oct-25-02 04:27 AM, #4
                RE: check out my fiberglass install, LoudEclipse, Oct-29-02 06:37 AM, #5
                RE: check out my fiberglass install, jerseystyle1, Nov-02-02 10:06 AM, #6
                     RE: check out my fiberglass install, PGH, Nov-12-02 12:36 AM, #7
                          RE: check out my fiberglass install, 9D9 MITSU RS, Nov-20-02 05:09 AM, #8

xEclipsE RaceRxOct-24-02 07:44 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4347, "RE: check out my fiberglass install"
In response to Reply # 0

DUDE!!! Thats freakin schweeet! I Love it...you got to tell me how you did it...i want to do that but for 2 12s...tell me everything...you got to write a write-up...Thats real nice man

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition
Check Out My Site For Pix
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/MyEclipse/

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

scirioOct-24-02 10:25 AM
Member since May 13th 2002
1637 posts,
#4348, "RE: check out my fiberglass install"
In response to Reply # 1

How do the Eclipse speakers sound, I think Id like those to "match" my car, I've been meaning to hear some, havent gotten a chance, are they aluminum?

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

Originally posted by a drunk DSMRoadster
drink now and nafter goddanti! celebaeration birches!

Blk95GSOct-25-02 04:25 AM
Member since Jan 22nd 2002
214 posts,
#4349, "RE: check out my fiberglass install"
In response to Reply # 2

that has to be the most intimidating trunk i've ever seen...good job

Travis

SPL_EclipseOct-25-02 04:27 AM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
#4350, "RE: check out my fiberglass install"
In response to Reply # 3

damn, that looks nice! just cover it in somthing or bondo/sand/paint and youll be set excellent work!!!!

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

LoudEclipseOct-29-02 06:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#4351, "RE: check out my fiberglass install"
In response to Reply # 4

looks cool, but why 2 different subs?

jerseystyle1Nov-02-02 10:06 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#4352, "RE: check out my fiberglass install"
In response to Reply # 4

>damn, that looks nice! just cover it in somthing or
>bondo/sand/paint and youll be set excellent work!!!!

Maybe he was going for the "textured" look!

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

PGHNov-12-02 12:36 AM
Member since Oct 24th 2002
6 posts,
#4353, "RE: check out my fiberglass install"
In response to Reply # 6

thanks for all the import guys.....anyone have any picutres of LCDs in there car, i need some ideas, either dash...or visors...or headrests...thank!

9D9 MITSU RSNov-20-02 05:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#4354, "RE: check out my fiberglass install"
In response to Reply # 7

I have a question. WHen you do your trunk like that, what happens if u blow a tire? How do you get the donut? Or do you move it somewhere else?

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #4346 Previous topic | Next topic