Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #4050
View in linear mode

Subject: "Becoming a car audio dealer next... let me know what brands you guys like..." Previous topic | Next topic
eclpsed7Sep-28-02 04:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
284 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4050, "Poll question: Becoming a car audio dealer next... let me know what brands you guys like..."

.99 GS.OZ // 95 GST
.Phear7Imports // http://www.phear7imports.net

Poll result (0 votes)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
//Alpine, xEclipsE RaceRx, Sep-30-02 12:02 PM, #1
RE: //Alpine, BuckNutty, Sep-30-02 03:04 PM, #2
      RE: //Alpine, chrysler kid, Oct-01-02 03:10 AM, #3
           RE: //Alpine, loudgs, Oct-01-02 11:08 AM, #4
                RE: //Alpine, iamnotwhoiam, Oct-01-02 02:28 PM, #5
                     RE: //Alpine, a_miller_76, Oct-01-02 11:17 PM, #6
                          RE: //Alpine, Chamuko, Oct-02-02 04:01 AM, #7
                               RE: //Alpine, icedout, Oct-02-02 04:36 AM, #8
                                    RE: //Alpine, theallpowerfulme, Oct-02-02 04:26 PM, #9
                                         RE: //Alpine, RSClipse9d7, Oct-05-02 01:30 AM, #10
                                              RE: //Alpine, eclpsed7, Oct-05-02 07:42 AM, #11

xEclipsE RaceRxSep-30-02 12:02 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4051, "//Alpine"
In response to Reply # 0

//Alpine
Im planning to go all Alpine. I already got the Alpine headunit...the blue face one 7893...im gonna go all type r..so if you can get a hold of that stuff...you'll hear from me

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition
Check Out My Site For Pix
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/Drop/

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BuckNuttySep-30-02 03:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#4052, "RE: //Alpine"
In response to Reply # 1

There is/was a kick ass company called digital designs that made some sweet shit. Held the spl record for a lil while (not sure now) I know they made tweets, interiors, subs, amps, and crossovers n shizzle. If you could talk to them i would be interested, none of my local dealers sell them.

chrysler kidOct-01-02 03:10 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#4053, "RE: //Alpine"
In response to Reply # 2

I'm goin all pioneer, its not the best but it gets the job done better than stock

11.65 @ 115

loudgsOct-01-02 11:08 AM
Member since Apr 10th 2002
611 posts,
#4054, "RE: //Alpine"
In response to Reply # 3

I know it's spensive, but do some Digital Audio, Focal, and Eclipse, some REALLY nice shiz there

1993 Eagle Talon Tsi FWD
6 bolt swap COMPLETE!
ACT flywheel, ACT 2600, Joe P MBC, Autometer boost guage, Buschur DP, Buschur high flow cat, prothane motor mounts, BM tranny lsd insert, K&N,balance shafts eliminated, EGR blocked, free mods, and sweet ass 16g @ 18psi.

iamnotwhoiamOct-01-02 02:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#4055, "RE: //Alpine"
In response to Reply # 4

Diamond Audio, Phoenix Gold.. Alpine

all good stuff that will empty my pockets..

only problem is im trying to quit... hehe

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

a_miller_76Oct-01-02 11:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#4056, "RE: //Alpine"
In response to Reply # 5

Alpine Alpine Alpine (Check Sig)...Alpine is the only company I know of that you can buy everything they sell and rock the crap out of people. Meaning, if you buy their head unit, amps, and speakers (including subs) you have one hell of a system.

Other good ones are Phoenix Gold, MB Quart, Boston Acoustic, Kicker makes some good subs, Rockford Fosgate.

Being a shop guy myself I know you can't carry all the top brand stuff or you'll go broke. So get some Kenwood and Pioneer in there too for your lower brands. But please don't get things like Rockwood, Jensen, Aiwa, or Profile.

ChamukoOct-02-02 04:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#4057, "RE: //Alpine"
In response to Reply # 6

I have an all jbl system here and most people say it sounds better than my friends all type-r system.. so i guess its how you tune it, oh except for the head unit thats a pioneer 9300.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

icedoutOct-02-02 04:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#4058, "RE: //Alpine"
In response to Reply # 7

JL AUDIO...... MB Quartz

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

theallpowerfulmeOct-02-02 04:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#4059, "RE: //Alpine"
In response to Reply # 8

JL audio, eclipse, digital designs, memphis, focal, cerwin vega, and those new sony's with the aluminum cones kick ass.

Lane Adams

"meet the new boss, same as the old boss" - Roger Daltry

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

RSClipse9d7Oct-05-02 01:30 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#4060, "RE: //Alpine"
In response to Reply # 9

Eclipse for headunits, DVD players and subs. MB Quart or the Kappa series for speakers and I really like my Visonik Amp but I don't know how good the rest of the line is. If you get some of that stuff at a good price let me know.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

eclpsed7Oct-05-02 07:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
284 posts,
#4061, "RE: //Alpine"
In response to Reply # 10

We are workin on the shop now.. so it'll be like 4-5 months before we really get into this Im just trying to see what all you guys like. I know we're going with fusion cause me and friend both want the test them out. So we'll have fusion in a month or so.. So far on the card line we have Fusion, Alpine, Kenwood, Eclipse, Song and maybe...Rockford...agh! I think we'll keep it at that for now. We are mostly going for body work, and preformce.... audio is just something we would like to toss in with the rest.. hehe.. I'll keep you guys updated... check out our site.. http://www.phear7imports.net (still in the works but has SOME items on it)... Thanks guys....

.99 GS.OZ // 95 GST
.Phear7Imports // http://www.phear7imports.net

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #4050 Previous topic | Next topic