Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #3305
View in linear mode

Subject: "CUSTOM SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURES ?" Previous topic | Next topic
All_Show_N_No_GoJul-23-02 07:01 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
342 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3305, "CUSTOM SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURES ?"

anyone no where to get custom subwoofer enclosures. the only one i can seem to find is the jl stealth box .

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

theallpowerfulmeJul-23-02 08:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3306, "RE: CUSTOM SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURES ?"
In response to Reply # 0

Thats the only one I could find... its for sale right now in the for sale section.

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GTAGRIPJul-23-02 01:18 PM
Old School 2GNTer
369 posts,
#3307, "RE: CUSTOM SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURES ?"
In response to Reply # 1

I don't know of any besides the Stealth box. You probably just need to go to a local audio shop and see if they can make you one. Its gonna cost though. Or you could attempt to make one yourself like I am trying. But thats pretty expensive too, I have spent over 450 on just fiberglass, resin, and cloth.

DSM Registry Profiles:
http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1410 (Eclipse)
http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1411 (Talon)

HondaHater21Jul-23-02 03:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1750 posts,
#3308, "RE: CUSTOM SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURES ?"
In response to Reply # 2

well to help you, first look at the word custom, meaning something that you made or that is some what origanal, Im not tryin to put u down or n e thing, but for a custom box you will need a shop to make for you

"Only Pirates Say R"
hondahater21@hotmail.com
www.geocities.com/hondahater21

Change Your own Blinker Fluid! --> http://geocities.com/changeyourblinkerfluid/

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #3305 Previous topic | Next topic