Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #2445
View in linear mode

Subject: "what is sum???" Previous topic | Next topic
1TuffRSMay-06-02 07:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2445, "what is sum???"

I was going through my menu on my head unit and one of the options to adjust is the sum. I checked my book and it just says its adjustable from 0 to 30 and nothing else. So I was wondering if any of you guys know what that is. Its a Rockford Fosgate MP3 player if that helps

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

dudasdMay-10-02 03:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
735 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2446, "RE: what is sum???"
In response to Reply # 0

SUM FLAT <80HZ> (Model 9210 only) — Means third pair of RCA pre-outs is full-range while
80Hz means that the pre-outs are crossed-over 80Hz low-pass for subwoofer use.

That's all I could find in the manual, I'll ask my boy and find out for sure since yours seems to have a different value setting.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #2445 Previous topic | Next topic