Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #2250
View in linear mode

Subject: "Welcome new moderator" Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratoradminApr-16-02 05:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
100 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2250, "Welcome new moderator"

We'd like to welcome a new moderator to the Audio forums, Matt D a.k.a "XtremeRS". Matt came highly recommended and we are happy to have him be part of the team.

juan

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Welcome new moderator, xEclipsE RaceRx, Apr-16-02 08:15 AM, #1
RE: Welcome new moderator, TeamXtremeRS, Apr-16-02 11:29 AM, #2
RE: Welcome new moderator, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Apr-17-02 05:56 PM, #3
      RE: Welcome new moderator, CVedEclipse, Apr-17-02 09:49 PM, #4
           RE: Welcome new moderator, Moderatorsd_eclipse, Apr-18-02 02:09 AM, #5
RE: Welcome new moderator, TeamXtremeRS, Apr-18-02 03:41 AM, #6
RE: Welcome new moderator, RSClipse9d7, Apr-28-02 03:43 AM, #7
      RE: Welcome new moderator, 99Eclipse, Apr-28-02 09:11 AM, #8
           RE: Welcome new moderator, Matt_95tgs, Apr-28-02 04:16 PM, #9
                RE: Welcome new moderator, TeamXtremeRS, Apr-29-02 04:14 AM, #10
                     RE: Welcome new moderator, 99Eclipse, Apr-29-02 09:03 AM, #11

xEclipsE RaceRxApr-16-02 08:15 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2251, "RE: Welcome new moderator"
In response to Reply # 0

CONGRATS MAN...yur one of the high class people now

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition
Check Out My Site For Mods And Pix
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/Site/Intro.htm

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamXtremeRSApr-16-02 11:29 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#2252, "RE: Welcome new moderator"
In response to Reply # 0

I want to say thanks to all the board members and moderators for this new role. I'm more than happy to share my knoweledge with others, and I'll always be willing to help anyone out when they need it.If anyone needs to reach me directly, feel free to email me or hit me up on AIM- eclipsed4evr is the SN. Thanks again to all!

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

ModeratorEvuLFleAApr-17-02 05:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#2253, "RE: Welcome new moderator"
In response to Reply # 2

LoL I just saw the moderator icon in one of your posts in the general section and automatically knew you were a mod for audio.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

CVedEclipseApr-17-02 09:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#2254, "RE: Welcome new moderator"
In response to Reply # 3

congrats bro!! glad to see that your help in the audio section is being appreciated.

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Moderatorsd_eclipseApr-18-02 02:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#2255, "RE: Welcome new moderator"
In response to Reply # 4

Heh, sorry Im a little late. Been away on Business the past couple of days. Anyhow, welcome aboard Matt.

TeamXtremeRSApr-18-02 03:41 AM
6329 posts,
#2256, "RE: Welcome new moderator"
In response to Reply # 0

haha, thaks guys, i'm glad that people appreciate my help. And be on the look out for some pics of new audio setup in the hatch a few days from now...

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

RSClipse9d7Apr-28-02 03:43 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#2257, "RE: Welcome new moderator"
In response to Reply # 6

Congrats man.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

99EclipseApr-28-02 09:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
853 posts,
#2258, "RE: Welcome new moderator"
In response to Reply # 7

Sweet a moderator thats well rounded and from Michigan.. we will have to meet up sometime man im planning on doing a monster install. cangrats

Matt_95tgsApr-28-02 04:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1246 posts,
#2259, "RE: Welcome new moderator"
In response to Reply # 8

99Eclipse are you from Michigan too???? If you are, then wow... a whopping 3 members strong representing the Mitten hehe. I live in East Lansing BTW.

Anyway, just thought I'd say that I got the chance to meet up with Matt (XtremeRS) like a week ago in Grand Rapids for a meet (that was fun as hell btw). He is just as helpful in person as he is on the board (if not more). He definately knows his stuff when it comes to the audio field and quite a few others as well. Can't wait till yer boosted too so we can start terrorizin the streets of GR (hopefully without getting pulled over this time ) Congrats on the moderator promo man!

Matt
1995 Eclipse GS
2.0L, S16g Turbo, 8 Injectors, 26psi

1998 Eclipse GSX
2.3L Stroker, AEM EMS Converted to Speed Density, FP3065 Turbo, 35psi , and so on...

TeamXtremeRSApr-29-02 04:14 AM
6329 posts,
#2260, "RE: Welcome new moderator"
In response to Reply # 9

haha thanks Matt, yeah it was lots o fun out here. Yeah damn popo not letin us have any fun Just a word of caution for people, the cops out here and many other places have a brand new lasar gun that puts a little red dot on your car to read your speed. Both my and matt's detectors didn't go off. So be careful out there to all the go fast people, don't know what other places in the country that have theese. Lucky the cop was cool and let you off And 99eclipse, we should all meet up sometime, i have 2 sisters that live in Detroit too. Look out for the tri-state meet coming up next month when i get it set up..

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

99EclipseApr-29-02 09:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
853 posts,
#2261, "RE: Welcome new moderator"
In response to Reply # 10

We should all go out to gratiot and catch some action its always crazy out there on the weekends.. just get on 696 and as soon as you get off on gratiot you will see everything and then we can meet up and you guys can follow me to the races at city airport.. there killer!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #2250 Previous topic | Next topic