Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1793
View in linear mode

Subject: "amp rack Idea" Previous topic | Next topic
HondaHater21Mar-06-02 01:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1750 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1793, "amp rack Idea"

ok, I wana take the spot where the hatch cover is and make it into a am rack like whats his face(black and white eclipse) n e way, but make it so you cant see the amp from the out side, but when you open it up, the amp flips over so you can see it. Hows that sound?

"Only Pirates Say R"
hondahater21@hotmail.com
www.geocities.com/hondahater21

Change Your own Blinker Fluid! --> http://geocities.com/changeyourblinkerfluid/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: amp rack Idea, 99Eclipse, Mar-06-02 02:22 PM, #1
RE: amp rack Idea, jasonhko, Mar-26-02 10:52 AM, #2
      RE: amp rack Idea, PowerEclipses, Mar-26-02 11:37 AM, #3
           RE: amp rack Idea, RSClipse9d7, Mar-27-02 11:17 AM, #4
                RE: amp rack Idea, brynden29, Mar-29-02 06:51 AM, #5
                     RE: amp rack Idea, ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-29-02 04:00 PM, #6
                          RE: amp rack Idea, brynden29, Apr-01-02 05:11 AM, #7

99EclipseMar-06-02 02:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
853 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1794, "RE: amp rack Idea"
In response to Reply # 0

Interesting idea you got there but your gonna want your amp secure

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jasonhkoMar-26-02 10:52 AM
Member since Mar 19th 2002
229 posts,
#1795, "RE: amp rack Idea"
In response to Reply # 1

good idea.. I thought of doing that.. you might want to try and mount it upside down on the rear deck. but im not sure if it will hold or not. Cause amps are kinda heavy. and if you are planning on using more than one.. it might be a problem.. I was going to go that route,.. but then I remembered that I often take that piece out to get more cargo space.. so I just put everything on the backs of the rear seats.

PowerEclipsesMar-26-02 11:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#1796, "RE: amp rack Idea"
In response to Reply # 2

you sure you wanna show off the goods like that? i want to put my amps in my rear interior like inside the plastic it self...

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

RSClipse9d7Mar-27-02 11:17 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#1797, "RE: amp rack Idea"
In response to Reply # 3

Hmm... sounds like a good idea but I don't know how it could be done. If you mount them on that thing I would just tint the back hatch... you really can't see inside then. Good luck with it... get some pics up so we can see it then.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

brynden29Mar-29-02 06:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
#1798, "RE: amp rack Idea"
In response to Reply # 4

So now I am "what's his name" huh Well I am selling all my stereo equipment, but if you want to see what my amp rack looks like check these out:

I am sure that you will have to do the right click trick to get them to show up. Good luck with your rack!

Don't forget, my amp rack and sub box are for sale!

Brynden

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-29-02 04:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#1799, "RE: amp rack Idea"
In response to Reply # 5

oh shit! post some pics of the NEW set-up.

-Tony 98'GST

eclipzgst@charter.net
http://eclipzgst.dyndns.org

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

brynden29Apr-01-02 05:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
#1800, "RE: amp rack Idea"
In response to Reply # 6

I will post some pics of the new setup when it gets done. Right now I am waiting on my product from D.A. Should be getting it sometime this week. Then it will take about a month to do the install. I will let you all know when it is up and running. I can not wait to hear the 5.1 surround in my car. Should be sweet.

Brynden

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1793 Previous topic | Next topic